VN Ren'Py Abandoned College Therapist [v0.1.1p] [Nighthawk604]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
3yZkwV.jpg

Overview:
The world is suffering under epidemic of Z1 virus, wich kills every 19yo+ girl who's reproduction system ain't in the working state.
I had finished my study at the University and was going to search for a job. But i received a mysterious letter from the exclusive and luxurious College for a wealthy families. They was offering a job.
Now my duty is to keep Girl's health in good condition, and if i succeed - there is a meeting every week, voting on wich decides which rights i will be given. The higher the rank of the rights - the more i could be asking the girls.
Thread Updated: 2021-03-13
Release Date: 2021-03-13
Developer: Nighthawk604 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1p
Language: English, Russian
Other Games: Mystery of Magic
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

Extras: QuickGuide/Walkthrough -
Gallery Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Ea1h8p.png jCqeq6.png jdZ14c.png _KOcRl.png k+S70A.png Ot3sYc.png Wfqjo6.png xHj3Mx.png Xsnh4T.png YhXa8h.png zx2koJ.png agm7nN.png cOkeWv.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Quick Guide / Walkthrough:
The main objective of the game is to increase the girls' health.

You'll start with 10 Health, and as of v0.1 there is only one way to increase it:
Every morning, a girl will come visit you with a problem. You'll be required to provide the girl with the correct medicine.

As of v0.1, the girls will have one of the following problems:
  • "My head..."
    Answer: Zupaduiline

• "My stomach..."
    Answer: Lillopicine

• "My downside..."
    Answer: Vibroprophine
Each time you answer correctly, you'll obtain +1 Health, otherwise you'll lose -1 Health. Reaching specific Health threshold will increase your Rank, which will open up new commands to order the girls to do.

You'll start at Rank 1 and every Friday there will be a meeting to determine your rank based on Health obtained. As of v0.1, the following are the threshold and new commands obtained:

• Rank 0: 8 - 9 Health.
    Commands: Nothing.

• Rank 1: 10 - 14 Health.
    Commands: Unzipping\Lifting Up the Top.

• Rank 2: 15 - 18 Health.
    Commands: Ask to show Breasts.

• Rank 3: 19 - 22 Health.
    Commands: Ask to show Breasts and Panties.

• Rank 4: 23 - 26 Health.
    Commands: Ask to show Breasts and Pussy.

• Rank 5: More than 26 Health.
    Commands: Have sex and cum inside.

Please be warned:
If Health drops below 6 then you'll get the Bad Ending: Achievement 'Don't give a shit'.

To reach the end of v0.1 you'll require Rank 5 and then maintain it for another week.

Extra Info - Girls Location:
  • Headmaster's Office - Morning:
    • Bizhone
    • Sofi
    • Zherpe
  • Café - Afternoon:
    • Alice
    • Lola
    • Ritah
  • Outside - Afternoon:
    • Lora
    • Pharah
    • Zira

Last edited:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I have an in-game mod completed and I might upload it later if lots of people want it:
  • It will display the correct choices
  • Disables any action you didn't meet the requirements and shows you what you'll need to unlock it. (this will save you time instead of clicking on an action just to be told you didn't fulfill the requirement :D

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020

You'll start with 10 Health, and as of v0.1 there is only one way to increase it:
Every morning, a girl will come visit you with a problem. You'll be required to provide the girl with the correct medicine.

• "My head..."

• "My stomach..."

• "My downside..."
Each time you answer correctly, you'll obtain +1 Health, otherwise you'll lose -1 Health. Reaching specific Health threshold will increase your Rank, which will open up new commands to order the girls to do.

You'll start at Rank 1 and every Friday there will be a meeting to determine your rank based on Health obtained. As of v0.1, the following are the threshold and new commands obtained:

Please be warned:
If Health drops below 6 then you'll get the Bad Ending: Achievement 'Don't give a shit'.

To reach the end of v0.1 you'll require Rank 5 and then maintain it for another week.

• Bizhone
    • Sofi
    • Zherpe
  • Café - Afternoon:
    • Alice
    • Lola
    • Ritah
  • Outside - Afternoon:
    • Lora
    • Pharah
    • Zira

• "My head..."

• "My stomach..."

• "My downside..."

Please be warned:

• Bizhone
    • Sofi
    • Zherpe
  • Café - Afternoon:
    • Alice
    • Lola
    • Ritah
  • Outside - Afternoon:
    • Lora
    • Pharah
    • Zira
Cheats (v0.1):
  • "Right to take off Bra" - Password: B114
    Benefits: Rank = 2 & Health = 16.

• "Right to lift the Skirt" - Password: P249
    Benefits: Rank = 3 & Health = 22.

• "Right to take off Panties" - Password: S555
    Benefits: Rank = 4 & Health = 30.

• "Right to Creampie Girls" - Password: C356
    Benefits: Rank = 5 & Health = 38.
The walkthrough You provided - Awesome!
Thank You!

Last edited:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I would be very thankful if You where not sharing paid cheats)
But the walkthrough You provided - Awesome!
Thank You!
I removed the cheats part since you requested it nicely :D

Thank you for the game <3

PS: in file `meeying.rpy`Line#24
if you can replace it with "else:"
so it would cover any amount of health 7 and below else youcurrently have a blind spot between 6 and 7 Health that will take the player to "label we_standing_strong:".

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
I removed the cheats part since you requested it nicely :D

Thank you for the game <3

PS: in file `meeying.rpy`Line#24
if you can replace it with "else:"
so it would cover any amount of health 7 and below else youcurrently have a blind spot between 6 and 7 Health that will take the player to "label we_standing_strong:".
Thank You, and i will look into that issue right now, thank You!

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
Why is it that when you talk to Ritah at the café, Lola answers?
Why aren't we allowed to fuck Bizhone, Sofi and Zherpe? They're over 19 and would surely need treatment too.

Reactions: PGames69

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
Why is it that when you talk to Ritah at the café, Lola answers?
Why aren't we allowed to fuck Bizhone, Sofi and Zherpe? They're over 19 and would surely need treatment too.
Everything you mentioned - is comming in the next update.

Last edited:

Laki IH

Dec 30, 2020
Relax, this thread has only been up for five hours. It's a bit early to call this the worst release ever. The response seems mostly positive so far, with a couple of jokes thrown in and some issue reports (none of which seem like a big deal). Just try to take a deep breath and focus on making and improving the games you want to make. If your heart is in it, and you put the effort in it to show, then you will inevitably find some support even if it isn't immediate. Hopping from project to project, dropping them almost immediately will get you nothing but a bad reputation going forward, which will scare off some potential supporters.

Good luck moving forward!

EDIT: Quoted post was edited moments before I completed this reply, so out of respect for the dev I've edited the quote. However, I've left my response to what had been there before since the conversation continued in response to this response. Sorry if this is confusing, but I figure it's the best way to handle this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naxos

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
Relax, this thread has only been up for five hours. It's a bit early to call this the worst release ever. The response seems mostly positive so far, with a couple of jokes thrown in and some issue reports (none of which seem like a big deal). Just try to take a deep breath and focus on making and improving the games you want to make. If your heart is in it, and you put the effort in it to show, then you will inevitably find some support even if it isn't immediate. Hopping from project to project, dropping them almost immediately will get you nothing but a bad reputation going forward, which will scare off some potential supporters.

Good luck moving forward!
Yes, you right, but i must do everything for people. That's my finest goal - to learn what makes people happy, and keep on doing it.
Yes - i know i did lots of psychological mistakes in my previous games, doing everything for the people. That was wrong - games must have a bit of struggle. But now i know how to mix and balance those two - joy and pain.
It might seem like it is very easy to make a good game - nah i doing it half of the year, did lots of projects for other people and myself-learned a lot. And what i will say - people like Akabur - are prime geniuses. We all just copy Master Aka, by copying those who copied Him. (not literally, but you got my point, i hope)

Last edited:

Laki IH

Dec 30, 2020
Yes, you right, but i must do everything for people. That's my finest goal - to learn what makes people happy, and keep on doing it.
Sadly you will never please everyone. For example, this game interests me somewhat but Mystery of Magic does not, as I just can't get into fanfiction/parody games. Also, the people that you will please might not find you immediately, and they might hold off support until it's clear that the project will get continuing development. You will see a great many comments saying that people will check back in six months, and I think these comments should be taken as encouragement and inspiration to give them something lovely to come back to. Wanting to please people is a risky thing, but if you can discipline yourself and set reasonable expectations I think you'll do well. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Forest Fairy

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
Sadly you will never please everyone. For example, this game interests me somewhat but Mystery of Magic does not, as I just can't get into fanfiction/parody games. Also, the people that you will please might not find you immediately, and they might hold off support until it's clear that the project will get continuing development. You will see a great many comments saying that people will check back in six months, and I think these comments should be taken as encouragement and inspiration to give them something lovely to come back to. Wanting to please people is a risky thing, but if you can discipline yourself and set reasonable expectations I think you'll do well. :)
Thank You)
I was hoping that people will like this game)

Last edited:
Reactions: Laki IH

Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
y'all being so nice to each other - must be something wrong with my internet today :LOL:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Make the game you want, not what they fans want.
Well said. ^^

We can (and probably will) say what we want added or removed from the game but you have to make the game you want. If you just start adding stuff because people want it, but it's not something you like, the game will become a chore for you and you'll eventually lose hope. And to be frank, the game will suck. I've seen it with some where the dev adds a bunch of stuff because "everyone" wants it, the next update is the opposite because the other "everyone" wanted something different and the game lacks all direction and purpose.

Don't take too many of the negative stuff to heart, especially on a first release or worry about not enough support, many people are not interested in initial releases and will wait for 2 or 3 before trying something.

I came here because the image on the latest releases caught my eye in a negative way, looking like a ripoff of another game I supported, but when I saw the game I realised I was totally wrong and it something I want to try out.

Plus it looks like it can only go the way of a harem and is inspired by the Headmaster, so that's a big plus.

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
Small precision: my previous message was rather on the humorous tone, sorry, I forgot the smiley faces...
The fact that you can't fuck milf seems more or less normal to me : they probably have their own life, boyfriend, husband, what do I know... It takes time to really get to know each other before we get there ... It's true that seeing them naked is already a good start ... :)

As for the game : a bit repetitive but it's only the beginning and it's so easy to cheat that it's not really a problem ...
I do know that it takes time, a very long time sometimes to do well what you have in mind...

Keep the good work!

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes