VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.3A v6] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes

BigPaul

Modder
Oct 9, 2017
I must thank you for developing this Visual Noval game:love:.
Your files are written in a simple way, so that someone like me, who actually has no idea about such thingso_O and with the support of our German group, can translate it.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Finally got around to finishing the update, gotta say, the story is really good. But my mind hasn't changed with any of the girls, I still dislike/don't trust a single one, except for maybe Dizzy. This is odd because I don't like prostitution in these games, but at least she doesn't seem to be hiding something (watch that blow up in my face) and isn't super annoying. Kinda hoping at some point the MC will be able to call out one of or all of the girls on their BS, because he seems to question their motives but doesn't say anything to their faces. Though, I believe this may be done on purpose. Anyways, don't take any of this as a negative dev, just preference. The game is still really good and will gladly continue to play even if I don't get any sex scenes lol.

Gallant Trombe

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021
Poll_June2022.png

Poll ended with a very close race. Lana wins... again :ROFLMAO:

I will be removing Lana and Mireille for the next poll, just to give the other characters a chance :sneaky:

I will work on the wallpaper tomorrow. In the meantime... Here's a concept/teaser of a new character coming with the upcoming Chapter 1 patch.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me know what you think of her;) There's still time to make improvements.

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
View attachment 1890842

Poll ended with a very close race. Lana wins... again :ROFLMAO:

I will be removing Lana and Mireille for the next poll, just to give the other characters a chance :sneaky:

I will work on the wallpaper tomorrow. In the meantime... Here's a concept/teaser of a new character coming with the upcoming Chapter 1 patch.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me know what you think of her;) There's still time to make improvements.
1656215669474.png

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Mmm, now I'm hungry for pancakes.

EDIT:

Guys, guys, hear me out...

I've had a vision: "Sound & Color Maid Cafe".

Dizzy, Elise, Miri and Lana on the floor, waitressing in Maid outfits.
Blanche driving the crimson and chrome italian espresso machine, adding the hispter flair required for a proper cup of coffee.
MC in the kitchen, growing increasingly frustrated at the staff.
Safiya the mysterious owner, bankrolling the whole restaurant.

Last edited:

Gallant Trombe

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021
Mmm, now I'm hungry for pancakes.

EDIT:

Guys, guys, hear me out...

I've had a vision: "Sound & Color Maid Cafe".

Dizzy, Elise, Miri and Lana on the floor, waitressing in Maid outfits.
Blanche driving the crimson and chrome italian espresso machine, adding the hispter flair required for a proper cup of coffee.
MC in the kitchen, growing increasingly frustrated at the staff.
Safiya the mysterious owner, bankrolling the whole restaurant.
That's IT! That's what I should be working on. Abandoning CoMS right now :D

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Except those 7 people you guys will be killed when Safiya takes over the empire.
Good luck with that... I sense her evil aura coming from 10 miles out! It's a shame that Safiya is so blatantly evil... She's actually one of the more physically attractive ladies in the whole game, even with twin pony tails looking like a school girl and her rhinestone studded skin. (Not into school girls or facial/body piercings at all...) I do like Safiya's hair though... It suits her somehow... Safiya has the type of beauty that I could easily fall for if she weren't so damned obviously evil. Narcissistic folks always earn a spot on my shit list... always. :devilish: Safiya is also a nihilist which also puts her on my shit list as does her evil nature. Physically, she is "to die for" hot! However, her personality induces fear, panic, revulsion, disgust and mistrust. Yep... definitely on the very top of my shit list! :devilish:

Now... on the flip side... I would still have sex with Safiya... in a heart beat! I would not, however, sleep in the same bed as her, nor even the same room, nor even the same building! Of all the ladies on MC's team, Safiya is the absolute least trustworthy of the entire team, that includes her goon girl body guard/minion as well! They are both ridiculously hot but totally untrustworthy.

Hope that helps Gallant Trombe understand why I said what I did in response to his wanting Safiya to win one of the popularity contests. I will continue to vote for everyone else except Safiya and her thug sidekick to the end unless something rather drastic happens during the telling of this tale that alters my perception but at present I just don't see that happening.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:

Gallant Trombe

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021
Good luck with that... I sense her evil aura coming from 10 miles out! It's a shame that Safiya is so blatantly evil... She's actually one of the more physically attractive ladies in the whole game, even with twin pony tails looking like a school girl and her rhinestone studded skin. (Not into school girls or facial/body piercings at all...) I do like Safiya's hair though... It suits her somehow... Safiya has the type of beauty that I could easily fall for if she weren't so damned obviously evil. Narcissistic folks always earn a spot on my shit list... always. :devilish: Safiya is also a nihilist which also puts her on my shit list as does her evil nature. Physically, she is "to die for" hot! However, her personality induces fear, panic, revulsion, disgust and mistrust. Yep... definitely on the very top of my shit list! :devilish:

Now... on the flip side... I would still have sex with Safiya... in a heart beat! I would not, however, sleep in the same bed as her, nor even the same room, nor even the same building! Of all the ladies on MC's team, Safiya is the absolute least trustworthy of the entire team, that includes her goon girl body guard/minion as well! They are both ridiculously hot but totally untrustworthy.

Hope that helps Gallant Trombe understand why I said what I did in response to his wanting Safiya to win one of the popularity contests. I will continue to vote for everyone else except Safiya and her thug sidekick to the end unless something rather drastic happens during the telling of this tale that alters my perception but at present I just don't see that happening.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)
Safiya is pure and innocent, and hot :love: Also a BOGO deal ;)

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Ok, I wasn't expecting this. It is a great game so far. Love your renders, story. I'm looking forward for next updates. I don't have a favorite girl so far, all of them seems amazing, but I guess, for now, I would say that Dizzy is very sweet. Good job, Gallant Trombe !

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Safiya is pure and innocent, and hot :love: Also a BOGO deal ;)
As pure and innocent as a baby rattle snake!:devilish: Baby rattlers have zero venom control until they are adults. That means they unload all of their venom into any creature they bite. This makes the babies far more deadly than adult rattlers. Good luck with that too. ;)

If you are going to try to change my mind about Safiya, do it in game, not here in forum. Regardless of physical beauty, as currently portrayed I am more likely to assassinate Safiya and her minion than fall for either. Peace out, Phat:cool:(y)

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes