• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

umbreon2020

Jul 26, 2019
Does anyone know where i can reach the developer? I want to translate their game, and would be willing to do so for free aslong as i can get the entire game enscribed on like a google docs or a txt file along with some dev tools/cheats so i know the context of the scene

Reactions: pie4ever0 and ss6
Jun 22, 2017
Does anyone know where i can reach the developer? I want to translate their game, and would be willing to do so for free aslong as i can get the entire game enscribed on like a google docs or a txt file along with some dev tools/cheats so i know the context of the scene
You can try through . It is something like a blog site for dojin game developers of dlsite. The link is excessm's page. You have to make an account to message.

Reactions: MacTastic9

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
I just hope his new boxing game will be good but from what I hear its going to be rather small in size :/
Problem is not being big or small. It has to be complete and wholesome.
Rather then having 23243242 enemies with generic art animations and few variations, I would prefer limited set of unique girls with unique attacks and a lot of variations, obviously with reasonably big amount of text.

Last edited:
Reactions: HomeInvasion04
Feb 6, 2019
Problem is not being big or small. It has to be complete and wholesome.
Rather then having 23243242 enemies with generic art animations and few variations, I would prefer limited set of unique girls with unique attacks and a lot of variations, obviously with reasonably big amount of text.
After playing so many normal games, I agree a lot with that now. Even after completing the demo, I still come back to it because of how fun it is despite only having one fighter.

Kurt035

Mar 19, 2019
Does anyone know how to beat 5-2 classmate crisis 3? it says to expand play but i dont know what the hell that means

testingresting

Dec 24, 2023
Could someone please upload their own version of the translation file? 1714822672690.png
I would like to enjoy the game but don't particularly wish to spend three times as much time as I should on it waiting for my internet connection to translate each and every line of (arguably) short text TT

Hoping someone can help!

Reactions: DuniX
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote