4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

shadowsong43

Oct 3, 2018
I'm stuck. Bought everything out of the shop, helped the guy with his vocabulary and now nothing. The story isn't progressing. Any help?

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
I'm stuck. Bought everything out of the shop, helped the guy with his vocabulary and now nothing. The story isn't progressing. Any help?
There should have been a notice along the lines of 'this is the end of the current build'. There's no further content until next update.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Ooooh this looks nice! *looks at second screenshot* OH COME ON! Why ruin it all with a stupidly big dick.

[tsundere] fine fine, I'll try it, but just because I'm bored *hmpf* [/tsundere]

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ooooh this looks nice! *looks at second screen* OH COME ON! Why ruin it all with a stupidly big dick.

[tsundere] fine fine, I'll try it, but just because I'm bored *hmpf* [/tsundere]
I gotta agree the character design of that guy as a whole is awful in my opinion

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
hopefully its not a couple of updates and abandoned, the idea is good, art if nice.
will try it when theres more content, as i want a bit more gameplay.

kingscard

Mar 31, 2017
Hi,

This game design is good ! A little confusing about what you are supposed to do though.

What are the uses of the buttplugs ? You have to buy one for prometeus but nothing happens if you use it.

I think there is a quest with another plug but same, I couldn't seem to be able to do anything with it.

Can someone tells me if I reached the end of content or if I have to do something specific that I missed ? :)

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The amount of scenes are covered in a hilarious amount of grinding. So much that it would've been too much if there was 10% of the grinding that there actually is.

It's a shame because the art is great. But I played it 1½ hours and have lost interest, I am wasting too much time playing it.

Reactions: De Sade

peterloose

Jan 20, 2019
Is there a walkthrough available yet? I'm stuck. Bought the buttplugs but they don't seem to work at all

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Should probably fix the dialogue errors. So, unless the game is supposed to randomly switch to a foreign language, should fix it.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes