4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

vultron

May 19, 2018
This feels less like a parody and more like a fan fiction parody's make fun of the original work this doesn't feel like that and it is good.

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I'm not 100% in to the art, could do with thicker lines on her character imo but I love the concept anyway.
How is the execution? It's one of those things where I can tell playing it right now would be a waste of my time...soon(hopefully)

Is it the sort of game where you have to play 10 hours before she'll even look at a dick or the sort of game where you play for 10 seconds and she'll get double D'd without a second thought?
Obviously I prefer something with build up but good lord, played too many grindy games in my day.

Reactions: Doktor7007

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Would it be fair to assume the "additional information" for Elizabeth's profile is a space for Lust and Inhibition styled statistics to be added to the game at some point?

ale-nerd

Jan 29, 2019
I'm not 100% in to the art, could do with thicker lines on her character imo but I love the concept anyway.
How is the execution? It's one of those things where I can tell playing it right now would be a waste of my time...soon(hopefully)

Is it the sort of game where you have to play 10 hours before she'll even look at a dick or the sort of game where you play for 10 seconds and she'll get double D'd without a second thought?
Obviously I prefer something with build up but good lord, played too many grindy games in my day.
This game looks good for me, but theres not much content there yet. I opened it with unren to see if I missed any content but theres only about 5-6 scenes so far (including Kate and nun). You can complete this game within 30-40 min but theres clearly not enough locations built yet. Gotta wait for more updates.

Reactions: Gutsandguts

ale-nerd

Jan 29, 2019
Would it be fair to assume the "additional information" for Elizabeth's profile is a space for Lust and Inhibition styled statistics to be added to the game at some point?
I assume there would be one added, considering theres nothing else that profile page can really be used for.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
This game looks good for me, but theres not much content there yet. I opened it with unren to see if I missed any content but theres only about 5-6 scenes so far (including Kate and nun). You can complete this game within 30-40 min but theres clearly not enough locations built yet. Gotta wait for more updates.
Nice thanks, about what I'd expect. On the watch list anyway.

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
I like this game. I play the latest version. But how can I proceed? I can't find Prometheus after showing ass. (I know she might want to give a hj)
There was talk about working at a bar. But nothing since.
And in church I can do nothing more than be groped and cummed on by a dude.

Am I missing something?

Retro_Mind

Jan 14, 2018
I like this game. I play the latest version. But how can I proceed? I can't find Prometheus after showing ass. (I know she might want to give a hj)
There was talk about working at a bar. But nothing since.
And in church I can do nothing more than be groped and cummed on by a dude.

Am I missing something?
I thinks that's it for now. :)

Reactions: Doktor7007

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
How can I trigger both of these scenes?

Reactions: Pachixd
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes