fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
If you do things out of order are you locked out of events? I've been running through week after week and Suzy is not getting any more content since I've seen the message in the kitchen that a new scene was unlocked. thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If you do things out of order are you locked out of events? I've been running through week after week and Suzy is not getting any more content since I've seen the message in the kitchen that a new scene was unlocked. thanks
no and seems that you have reached end of current content assuming you have done everything else with other girls and women.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
no and seems that you have reached end of current content assuming you have done everything else with other girls and women.
Thanks, I definitely have not done everything else. I've only been playing a few days now an hour or so at a time and I've been intentionally avoiding a couple of them. Do you have to do all previous content to access new? That would certainly explain it.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Thanks, I definitely have not done everything else. I've only been playing a few days now an hour or so at a time and I've been intentionally avoiding a couple of them. Do you have to do all previous content to access new? That would certainly explain it.
Suzys story is connected with Tammy's. You probably need to move Tammy's story forward a little. If you look at the affection screen what is the help tip it gives you when you click Suzy?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have done everything possible (as far as figured) with both as of current version. Tammy has full hearts and Suzy misses 1.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I have done everything possible (as far as figured) with both as of current version. Tammy has full hearts and Suzy misses 1.
What's the hint for her storyline in the affection screen?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
suzy? spend more time with tammy but nothing happens with her at park (hasn't since they had sex in toilet).
I do not think we are talking about the same person(s).
In the park is Kendra.
Tammy is the one who works at the Java Lava cafe and does MMA.
1614270916953.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well yea but anyways it says that max affection with her reached etc (2 hearts). if did something wrong no idea what.

same txt on mrs mills too.

and no, won't restart from scratch.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
well yea but anyways it says that max affection with her reached etc (2 hearts). if did something wrong no idea what.

same txt on mrs mills too.

and no, won't restart from scratch.
If you'll post your save, I could take a look.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
here you go.
Hmmm... There is something broken, alright. They don't have the right number of max available hearts, Tammy's hint is that you're done with her story for this update at 2 hearts. Nope, that's not good. Looking at the money I guess you gave yourself some with the console. Did you change any other variables?

Also that persistent may be from today, but the save is from January 18th. :unsure:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Suzys story is connected with Tammy's. You probably need to move Tammy's story forward a little. If you look at the affection screen what is the help tip it gives you when you click Suzy?
Ok that has to be it, I didn't realize there were hints lol.. but I just started the MMA events last night.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hmmm... There is something broken, alright. They don't have the right number of max available hearts, Tammy's hint is that you're done with her story for this update at 2 hearts. Nope, that's not good. Looking at the money I guess you gave yourself some with the console. Did you change any other variables?

Also that persistent may be from today, but the save is from January 18th. :unsure:
didn't change any stats and persistent got updated cause I had to load save to see hearts so autosave got updated. january date was when I finished current update (or so I thought).

doubt I cheated money since he gets it plenty from work (I do/did that everyday possible) and no expenses (much).

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
doubt I cheated money since he gets it plenty from work (I do/did that everyday possible) and no expenses (much).
Yes, I saw you were on day 130 in the save, so I guess that's possible.

didn't change any stats and persistent got updated cause I had to load save to see hearts so autosave got updated. january date was when I finished current update (or so I thought).
I think the only thing we can do is asking rjrhodes to add it to the bugs list. I have no idea what went wrong, but Tammy should have 5 hearts to fill.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes