Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
YES Izzy still fucks other people, how much clearer does it need to be?

It's explained in the game she's fucking other people, that's what the words at the bottom of the pictures are for.
I don't care what she says/does off scene. This is choice the player can make. If the player chooses to skip this content, did it still happen or not? This is the question which you don't have the answer to. If the players choice is to skip it but, is brought up later on as it still happened, it will really get on peoples nerves. Not mine. I don't really care either way.

I'm just addressing the concerns that have been asked multiple times to the dev which they avoided the question and was just being passive aggressive saying you can skip it...Yes they can skip it but did it still happen? So I would ask that you calm down and take a breath you seem really high strung for some reason.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Izzy makes it 100% clear before you go anywhere with her story that she is and will continue to fuck other people and does not want any sort of relationship, she just wants to have fun.

Jualiana makes it 100% clear before you start her story that she wants to fuck at least 5 people before she even considers starting a relationship.

Dana is engaged.

One of the teachers, name escapes me at the moment, is not only married but also a swinger meaning not only is she having regular sex with her husband but also with others.

Kendra drops hints she's fucking other people.

You can choose not to pursue those stories but they aren't going to stick with just the MC.

Nearly all other girls are only interested in the MC as it stands right now.

Facepalm all you like, it isn't going to change the contents of the game. You can avoid content you don't like but they all want different things and not all of them want a solo relationship.
I think Kendra can still end up being with only the mc, it really depends on what the dev has planned for her story. I don't think Juliana says specifically that she wants to fuck 5 other men so there is still hope for the harem lovers that she won't get another dick :KEK:. But yeah the game makes it pretty clear that some characters won't only be with the mc, at least for a while so if that is something you're not into you can just not pursue them. It doesn't really matter if the scene with Izzy still happens if you choose to skip it, she made clear since the beginning that she wants to fuck other people. She even gets mad at one of the dudes that she is fucking because he is getting too possessive so I don't get why people are so surprised.

Reactions: Grimtown

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
This is a problem. Making a bunch of assumptions when you haven't played.

It is very easy to shut off her story if you're not interested. You are not forced to pursue her. OR you can skip the scene and continue to pursue her if you'd like.

There are going to be a LOT of different kinks in the game. You DO NOT have to participate in them. This game has always been about a wide variety of options. I do not expect everybody to play every one of them.
Well, I have played the game just haven't played this update yet.

So, can we expect you to add less popular kinks to all of the LI's until there isn't any girls that we are interested in. What comes next Mari is into beastiality or Reba is in an incestuous relationship with her brother?

If we grow to have no interest in pursuing any of the girls does this also mean that none of the girls are involved with the plot development of the main storyline? If I remember correctly, the MC found out some info about the meth angle in his investigation by doing a delivery for Izzy.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
Just the fact that you can't get Suzy without sharing her kills this for me. Shit happens I guess...

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
I can't get Reba's 4th scene (the one that needs 3 hearts). I have every other and 5 hearts but somehow I've skipped this. Any ideas?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
He asked dev to answer . Are u dev of the game ?
Public forum but not only has the game already answered, meaning the dev as he wrote it but the dev has also made it perfectly clear.

Yeah right many harem or romance lovers would love that , it still happens not avoidable . skip it if you don't wanna watch and continue pursuing her romantically or don't play izzy storyline if u don't wanna see such contents .Really amazing choice
As a lover of romance, if I see a character that explicitly says she isn't looking for romance and just wants fun then I don't expect that character to have much in the way of romance.

I come to that conclusion using an ancient mystical art our ancestors once shared ..... it's called common sense.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I understand that me putting my game out there opens me up to criticism, and I have pretty thick skin when it comes to criticism of the game, however it's so disheartening to work three months on an update, then release the update, and be blasted with the same questions, complaints, and arguments about tags that have been happening for over a year now.

I wrote the FAQ to try to help reduce that some, but everybody seems to want me to answer each and every specific question, and I just don't have time for that. I'm pretty busy, what with making a game that I give away for free.

I appreciate the people among you who are supportive, and I hope you'll come onto my Discord if you'd like to discuss the game. I'm gonna pull back from this community though and won't be answering questions here anymore. There's just too many toxic people who make what should have been a great day (release day) a bit of a nightmare.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I can't get Reba's 4th scene (the one that needs 3 hearts). I have every other and 5 hearts but somehow I've skipped this. Any ideas?
Hmmm... 4th scene is mudding on a weekend. If you told her you don't want to go mudding I'm not sure you can reverse that. :unsure:

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
I understand that me putting my game out there opens me up to criticism, and I have pretty thick skin when it comes to criticism of the game, however it's so disheartening to work three months on an update, then release the update, and be blasted with the same questions, complaints, and arguments about tags that have been happening for over a year now.

I wrote the FAQ to try to help reduce that some, but everybody seems to want me to answer each and every specific question, and I just don't have time for that. I'm pretty busy, what with making a game that I give away for free.

I appreciate the people among you who are supportive, and I hope you'll come onto my Discord if you'd like to discuss the game. I'm gonna pull back from this community though and won't be answering questions here anymore. There's just too many toxic people who make what should have been a great day (release day) a bit of a nightmare.
boop

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well, I have played the game just haven't played this update yet.

So, can we expect you to add less popular kinks to all of the LI's until there isn't any girls that we are interested in. What comes next Mari is into beastiality or Reba is in an incestuous relationship with her brother?

If we grow to have no interest in pursuing any of the girls does this also mean that none of the girls are involved with the plot development of the main storyline? If I remember correctly, the MC found out some info about the meth angle in his investigation by doing a delivery for Izzy.
I think those types of fetishes like sharing/swinging etc, will only be for a few girls like Izzy. I don't think the dev would add stuff like that to all girls since there wouldn't be any girls for the vanilla players to pursue.

Reactions: Grimtown

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Come Home [Update 11]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Come Home [Update 11]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Come Home [Update 10]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Come Home [Update 10]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Last edited:

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020

People who don't like certain content aren't toxic. They're just being vocal about certain things they don't like. Whether it's about NTR, incest, sharing ect ect most of the time people aren't toxic. From what I've read here so far it's people talking about their distaste for the Izzy scene or how good the update was without bringing it up.

You said you're thick skinned but there was a couple of people asking you questions and you literally didn't answer. From what Grimtown linked it would seem you said if you skip it, it doesn't happen in your game back in June which should make people happy. Maybe put that in your FAQ. As a dev you have to put up with people who don't like certain points in your game and ones that love it. Not all humans are alike and we all have to put up with each others BS but these aren't a reason to abandon your thread.

I enjoy your game quite a bit and I appreciate the work you do. Some negative feedback people have shouldn't dissuade you from still being active here or make you have a bad day when most people's reactions to the update are positive. If you do take your leave I wish the best and don't let the little shit bring you down.

Reactions: MLBnoob

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you, the bug problem has been found and shall be fixed! :)

So rjrhodes, I thinked that got the rules with using old saves, but seems that I can't get a couple of sex scenes: sex with Juliana and the scene at the counter with Tammy, it's that right?
Not quite sure I understand what you mean. :unsure: I'm not RJ, but perhaps I can help you instead. You are trying to load an old save and don't get some sex scenes, yes? HOW old is your save? It should work with saves from the last three updates, basically all 2021 versions of the game, earlier saves cannot be converted though and you 'd have to start a new game. If you want, you can post the save here and I'll take a look.

Reported and swinging tag added to the OP .
Thanks. (y)

Nice update, but short
I'll convey the first part. :LOL:
Seriously though, do you play every characters' route? Then there is some nice amount of content. But yes, not every character gets the same amount in every update. Curse of writing 20 characters. This update has some Bai content that is long anticipated by a few people, but probably not the majority. So if you just pursue some of the characters, I agree, it might be short. Hopefully your favourite will get more content next update.

don't let the little shit bring you down.
I completely agree with this statement. :)
Hope she'll be back eventually.

All i'm wondering is what kind of kink Mari is hiding.. Looking forward to finding out
You and me both, buddy! :D

To all wondering, no, there will be no bestiality in this game. Would have to look for RJ's comment, but she was very clear on that.

4.40 star(s) 99 Votes