zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
I don't understand why being angry at your sibling for going to college is a thing in these games.
It makes sense in some situations, but does seem quite a bit overused. For example, it would make sense if both characters were being abused (or one knew about the abuse of the one that is left behind), particularly if the character that got away from the situation was somehow protecting the one left behind. But for a story where there was no on-going abuse and the sibling left behind is simply upset that the other moved away, it makes no sense (I haven't played this game yet so no idea if that is the story here). Maybe they'd be upset by a lack of communication after they left, but not simply because they left.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
It makes sense in some situations, but does seem quite a bit overused. For example, it would make sense if both characters were being abused (or one knew about the abuse of the one that is left behind), particularly if the character that got away from the situation was somehow protecting the one left behind. But for a story where there was no on-going abuse and the sibling left behind is simply upset that the other moved away, it makes no sense (I haven't played this game yet so no idea if that is the story here). Maybe they'd be upset by a lack of communication after they left, but not simply because they left.
it also makes sense if the sibling had abandonment issues for some reason, or in a much more "superficial anger" sense if they were just really attached to the sibling that left (depending on the younger sibling's age when the other one left). I could also see a kind of resentment if the town really sucks, like "you got out of this shit hole and didn't take me with you"

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Where's the patch notes dev?! It's never a good sign when you make an update and can't tell us what's changed.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
i really like this VN, easy open world segments, the mini games are not too hard and kinda enjoyable also
attached the solution for the first mini game, if you need any help with
keep up the good work

• Love
Reactions: MTZ32

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I love that cop.

"Hey, we don't have the time or manpower to look into this really strange missing person case so if you'd investigate it yourself you'd be doing us a solid"....

• Haha
Reactions: MTZ32

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The Quiz time is very short and for a not english language speaker not possible to solve normally. Aso how you mark the word you must find out and take a lot of time. For searching the words we must not talk.

With the solution I solve it so. Time was running out and I have all so for all this is no time I wrote above.

I don´t know how you tested this mini game I need 5-6 times to solve it so this is for me not a motivation in a game.

We have a lot of games with "time" they are not playable with a fast pc and your game is near to it.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
The Quiz time is very short and for a not english language speaker not possible to solve normally. Aso how you mark the word you must find out and take a lot of time. For searching the words we must not talk.

With the solution I solve it so. Time was running out and I have all so for all this is no time I wrote above.

I don´t know how you tested this mini game I need 5-6 times to solve it so this is for me not a motivation in a game.

We have a lot of games with "time" they are not playable with a fast pc and your game is near to it.
i posted the solution in a pic
https://f95zone.to/threads/come-home-chapter-2-v0-2-r-j-rhodes.54521/post-3838435

Ch4os

Apr 27, 2017
i really like this VN, easy open world segments, the mini games are not too hard and kinda enjoyable also
attached the solution for the first mini game, if you need any help with
keep up the good work
share save after please ?

Remussx

Jun 18, 2019
Ok. Haven't played yet so correct me if I'm wrong: but if she is a mom it would stand to reason that she would have had sex AT LEAST once before, so would not be a virgin. Again, I haven't played and if she is just an adoptive mom or step mom and never had children of her own then the door is wide open, but as a general rule moms are not virgins.
One can always adopt a child

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
One can always adopt a child
That's why I said "if she is an adoptive mom or step mom..." But since I hadn't played and didn't know the specifics of the story, and since all that was specified was that she was a mom, I ran with the statistical probability and said MOST moms aren't virgins (especially since statistically even adoptive or step moms are usually not virgins...though it is more probable than a birth mother).

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes