GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Any news about next update? This week?
Yes, at the moment it looks like

Beta ($20+ Patrons) - October 21st
Patron-only - October 28th
Public (Steam/Itch) - November 11th

RJ posted that she will probably finish ahead of schedule and asked her patrons if they'd prefer earlier release or more content, and they chose more content. So the dates will most likely be the ones above.
Those dates were confirmed in the trailer. Or did you mean just generally news?

Reactions: mystery30055

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Hello, could you remove the custom naming & just give a preset choice about whether to call Lisa mom or not?
Because using the same term to refer to the relationship as well as what they call you doesn't work.

I used Suzy for Suzy cause "Hello, sister" just sounds weird. Siblings usually call each other by their names, not their relation.
But then I get a sentence "But Suzy is my Suzy" ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

Bro kind of works as both a reference & relation, mom too, but for suzy at the very least, something needs to change.

You can either remove the whole name your relation mechanic & just give a choice if you want to call your dad's gf 'mom'. Suzy & MC don't matter cause siblings calling each other by their names is normal. This would be my preference.

Or, if you want you keep the whole "player defines the terms" loophole, give 2 options: what you call her & how you describe your relationship to other people. So MC can call her Suzy & tell others she is his sister, instead of using 1 term for both jobs.

Thanks for the game, it's pretty nice (y)

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Bro kind of works as both a reference & relation, mom too, but for suzy at the very least, something needs to change.
She calls me Bro, I call her Sis, that works. But yeah, depending on how you call Suzy and Lisa it can be a bit strange. But I doubt that's high on RJs priority list right now, maybe something for the polish before completion though.

just give a choice if you want to call your dad's gf 'mom'. Suzy & MC don't matter cause siblings calling each other by their names is normal
What makes it a bit complicated is that RJ can't suggest anything like mom or sis, because Patreon rules. Suzy isn't his sibling, technically not even step. Why? Patreon.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hello, could you remove the custom naming & just give a preset choice about whether to call Lisa mom or not?
Because using the same term to refer to the relationship as well as what they call you doesn't work.

I used Suzy for Suzy cause "Hello, sister" just sounds weird. Siblings usually call each other by their names, not their relation.
But then I get a sentence "But Suzy is my Suzy" ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

You can either remove the whole name your relation mechanic & just give a choice if you want to call your dad's gf 'mom'. Suzy & MC don't matter cause siblings calling each other by their names is normal. This would be my preference.

Or, if you want you keep the whole "player defines the terms" loophole, give 2 options: what you call her & how you describe your relationship to other people. So MC can call her Suzy & tell others she is his sister, instead of using 1 term for both jobs.

Thanks for the game, it's pretty nice (y)
This is why a patch is better than a relation naming tool, unless the tool is a patch in disguise, like Lewd Island or Picture Perfect. ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is why a patch is better than a relation naming tool, unless the tool is a patch in disguise, like Lewd Island or Picture Perfect. ;)
well dev can't make patch but can make naming tool to avoid wrath of patreon.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
She calls me Bro, I call her Sis, that works. But yeah, depending on how you call Suzy and Lisa it can be a bit strange. But I doubt that's high on RJs priority list right now, maybe something for the polish before completion though.

What makes it a bit complicated is that RJ can't suggest anything like mom or sis, because Patreon rules. Suzy isn't his sibling, technically not even step. Why? Patreon.
Yeah, I got that, can't you see the word 'loophole';). Hence my second suggestion. The better games with define your own terms(which I think is shit) have multiple terms to define to get all the grammar correct. The most common is to use a sentence like "Suzy is my __ & I call her __"
Hoping that helps the dev, was the original intent for my post.

Anyway, I prefer this games config over true blood related siblings anyway. I'm neutral about incest(doesn't turn me on, doesn't turn me off), so removing that as a factor, this config gives the best moral dilemma.
Oh, she's my sister, but she's not my sister, we are not blood related, but I have known her since childhood, oh I think of her as my real sister, it feels wrong to say she's not my real sister, but I love her, but I shouldn't think like this if I love her, etcetera etcetera (y)

Last edited:

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
I kind of prefer this game's setting & most patches dont have a non-blood related sibling config while you can do that with naming tool.
But then agaim most games with official patches are core incest games so step-sibling won't make much sense anyway I guess.
Btw, naming tools in patch disguise is the worst. They are supposed to let you choose but only work if you make a very particular choice only. Better if they took the effort to make a proper patch than have players play "guess the term"
Again those are mostly core incest games so it works out, but it's poor design imo.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bloodguard

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Yeah, I got that, can't you see the word 'loophole';). Hence my second suggestion. The better games with define your own terms(which I think is shit) have multiple terms to define to get all the grammar correct. The most common is to use a sentence like "Suzy is my __ & I call her __"
Hoping that helps the dev, was the original intent for my post.

Anyway, I prefer this games config over true blood related siblings anyway. I'm neutral about incest(doesn't turn me on, doesn't turn me off), so removing that as a factor, this config gives the best moral dilemma.
Oh, she's my sister, but she's not my sister, we are not blood related, but I have known her since childhood, oh I think of her as my real sister, it feels wrong to say she's not my real sister, but I love her, but I shouldn't think like this if I love her, etcetera etcetera (y)
This is on my list of things to do. Thanks :)

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
This is on my list of things to do. Thanks :)
Personally I'd prefer you keep with the original setting (dad's gf & her daughter) & just remove the defined terms all together. Then someone could make an unofficial patch that adds mom sister etc. But I guess you're worried about writing "like a sister to me" in case even that is flagged as inappropriate...
2 terms should be enough but I suggest you use their names, 'father's girlfriend' & 'father's girlfriend's daughter' as the default. Landlady just makes no sense even if it ends up being kind of an inside joke lol.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
So I thought adrian would have 2 paths/options after seeing the nodick choice during the 1st bj, but it seems progress is dependent on going down on her.
While I'm sure many (myself included) would like a path avoiding that, it's probably unlikely to happen, as it's probably based on the devs idea of a healthy trans relationship (accepting all of her & all that)...
Oh well, I wonder if Bai would be the same way (go down if you want to proceed)

• Sad

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Oh well, I wonder if Bai would be the same way (go down if you want to proceed)
So far Bai is only sub. Other than you I'm hoping for more switch action, but that's alright. To each their own.

So I thought adrian would have 2 paths/options after seeing the nodick choice during the 1st bj, but it seems progress is dependent on going down on her.
Afaik you don't need to give her a bj, you could give her a hj instead: https://f95zone.to/threads/come-home-v3-12-2-r-j-rhodes.54521/post-8550445

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Yes, sorry. The buttplay is part of the BJ. I think I will change that in the future though. I understand that you might want to have sex with her without giving her a blowjob. Will add a handjob with buttplay option in the future to unlock the sex scene also.
To suggest an alternative, how about you have an option to buy toys from your computer & use them & your hands to pleasure her from behind.
Then during the sex scene you just put a "use lube" / "lick her" choice at the beginning & "stroke her" / "try to give her a hands free orgasm" later on.

Adrian is young & she & MC are exploring. Given that the MC initates almost all the scenes, it'd be nice if the player had some agency in how they proceed.
The paths would be the current path where you focus on pleasuring her from front & the buy toys one where you focus on pleasuring her from behind.
The 2nd path could additionally avoid interacting with her dick for people who may want that. Also kind of a give&take/DomSub dynamic which some may also enjoy.

Ofc both would be a proper relationship, just differing in how the MC plays with her, using her penis or anally. And all choices would be available so you can pleasure her from both ends to get 100% completion. Even the sex scene choices you can choose to stroke her one time & then try for hands free orgasm the next date.

Personally I love hands free content in trans/gay content (like bai). And dislike the MC going down on others (seems not a lot of that in this game, though I haven't played through most of the sex content ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯)
But most of all I like choices that let people avoid interactions they don't enjoy (like on mi-cha you can choose to lick or finger her, very nice(y))
Choices allow more people to enjoy the game so I hope you take my suggestion into consideration & give more choices in how to interact with adrian (young ppl exploring like bai & adrian are perfect for more paths & more choices while older characters like Mrs Mills, Mrs McGee already know what they like)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes