Tregon

Mar 18, 2021
Is there possibly backwards compatibility issue or what could cause Mills to get stuck on Femdom even if you load past save, get sub anal scene and try to roll it from there? Not really feeling like starting completely over, so would be nice to have switch for her.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
nope at least atm i didn't see any, luckly
Technically there are sharing scenes.

Izzy has a gangbang scene with a group of guys. Mrs McGee is married and likes to have sex infront of her husband she isn't leaving her husband so you only play a casual sex partner although that's technically her husband sharing her with you. Tammy and Suzy have a thing going on and share the MC.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
is this a story updates or what?? don't understand this dlc thing in the name of the updates...thanks
The DLC is just clothing options that come from steam. Nothing story related. The game itself is free on steam, which is why I was kind of surprised to find it here

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Nice animations, a lot of plot, but I avoided futa and gay content doesn't allow to finish some straight content. Also, I really miss sounds and moans during all animations. But in general quite good game (y)

Reactions: Grimtown and pop132

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Ugliest mom in any renpy game that I've played, as soon as I saw her, my pp went Zzzzz.
You clearly haven't played "Where the Heart is" then :LOL:

Are there sharing options ?!
If you're a fan of that stuff, no, not really- we discussed a few pages back; there's a gangbang and screwing a wife in front of her husband, but no real peer-peer sharing.

If you're offended by it and want to avoid it - then yes, there are scenes that would provoke that reaction.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Twintails Suzy is the highlight of this update. Her hairstyle somehow changes into the usual ponytail if you choose cowgirl option after date though.

Also couldnt get the option to dominate Mrs Mills until I fiddled with console(millsswitch=True). Dont know if its a bug or my save file was just scuffed.

Reactions: A.M.R. and GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Hi rjrhodes I got 3 issues (no bugs) in the game after doing a fresh start:
-With Tammy it shows as if had only 97% finished and 12 of 13 scenes done, but in the list all 13 are achieved and unlocked.
-With Izzy, after "Izzy rides you iin the park" the next scene remains unlocked after completing all the rest, and have no choice to call her and talk about family as the clue says.
-The other issue, this one maybe yes a bug, is the dominated Miss Mills's thing, only solved with Meridian method.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Goddammit, can't even wait for release, gotta leak the beta before all bigs are ironed out? :(

Is pubic hair a toggle?
Not a toggle.

Nothing more disgusting than that.
Please be sure not to kink-shame.
See general rule #1:
"Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not.
This includes trolling/personal attacks/kink-shaming;"

sheeps and horses!
I'm in heaven!
"There's not going to be bestiality. Even if Patreon didn't have rules against it, I wouldn't want it in my game, sorry."
- RJ Rhodes, Aug 2, 2021
Just so there are no wrong expectations. ;)

How do I get to 100% Relationship with Jez ?
What does her hint text say?

I can't seem to figure out how to turn the tables on mrs mills. it keeps her dom for me.
Is there possibly backwards compatibility issue or what could cause Mills to get stuck on Femdom even if you load past save, get sub anal scene and try to roll it from there? Not really feeling like starting completely over, so would be nice to have switch for her.
Same problem
Also couldnt get the option to dominate Mrs Mills until I fiddled with console(millsswitch=True). Dont know if its a bug or my save file was just scuffed.
There's a few places where you can make choices that open up the mills switch option -
1. "I need to turn the tables" - when looking in the mirror at the courthouse.
2. Telling her "No fucking way" when she tells you to clean with your pants off.
3. Saying "Fuck yes, I would" when she asks if you want her to make you feel good after the cleaning.
4. Initially refusing to get pegged, but then submitting afterwards.
5. Choosing "No, this time I'm fucking you" when she tries to peg you a second time.

Also make sure you have played all her scenes. Can't initiate repeatable dom scenes with her until after "who's the boss now".

Hi rjrhodes I got 3 issues (no bugs) in the game after doing a fresh start:
No use pinging RJ, she has all but withdrawn from F95, because y'all can't even wait until her patrons get the game and leak beta versions and all. We had a good understanding and she even posted bonus content and put the game up here herself until the last version.

-With Tammy it shows as if had only 97% finished and 12 of 13 scenes done, but in the list all 13 are achieved and unlocked.
-With Izzy, after "Izzy rides you iin the park" the next scene remains unlocked after completing all the rest, and have no choice to call her and talk about family as the clue says.
Hmmm... You might have encountered a bug. Would you mind posting your save? I can take a look later or tomorrow.
Is this from an old save or a new playthrough?

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Come Home [v5.14.07 Dlc 1-4] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 618mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Goddammit, can't even wait for release, gotta leak the beta before all bigs are ironed out? :(
It's a Beta version? Damn, guess I should wait for the polished version.

One thing, I have been enjoying it so far but I won't be able to take Brandi on an Arcade date because I'm not romancing Adrian. I like Adrian as a friend, and also noticed that I don't have the choice to play that War MMO game with Adrian. Used to be able to play plus how am I going to help in Tournaments with her and Athena?

Otherwise great game, always looking forward to more content.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes