Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Does the v6.15.1 have a premium version as well or is that the version with everything included?
Yes.

Premium/patrons version is the one that just leaked. This is the one with everything included. If you like it, the lowest support tier on Patreon/Subscribestar is available for $3. :cool:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Come Home [v6.15.1 Premium] [R.J. Rhodes]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Yes.

Premium/patrons version is the one that just leaked. This is the one with everything included. If you like it, the lowest support tier on Patreon/Subscribestar is available for $3. :cool:
Or buy the premium on Steam, and get them when they come out, like I did. No Muss no Fuss, just fun times. ;)
This leaked way faster than it should have. Makes me sad. :cry:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Or buy the premium on Steam, and get them when they come out, like I did. No Muss no Fuss, just fun times. ;)
I think the model RJ uses is really player friendly too. A one-time DLC for $15 to get the same version her patrons get including the earlier release for all updates. :cool:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I think the model RJ uses is really player friendly too. A one-time DLC for $15 to get the same version her patrons get including the earlier release for all updates. :cool:
I completely agree, especially when you can get it on sale. ;)
I don't do Patreon cause censorship and budget constraints, but I like supporting Devs on Steam when I can afford it. Especially when it's for an entire game. Not a fan of the new Steam model of breaking games into seasons/chapters and making each a separate paid DLC, but I understand, Devs gotta eat. (y)

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I don't do Patreon cause censorship and budget constraints, but I like supporting Devs on Steam when I can afford it.
There's also Subscribestar and Itch. Iirc the premium version on Itch comes with a Steam key for the DLC too. Would need to double-check this, but I think it is like that.

Reactions: Bloodguard

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
I love me a good threesome...obviously, who doesn't. So my question is, if i skip a girl will i lose out on the opportunity for a 3some? And if so, which girls should I MAKE SURE i don't skip. obviously you can drop this in a spoiler tag so people dont get spoiled if they don't want.

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Sandbox games are awesome, and your game is no exception. I play it via Steam, and love every second of it. I hate seeing kinetic novel purists complain about how terrible sandbox games are under sandbox game threads.

Keep up the good work, Rhodes!

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I love me a good threesome...obviously, who doesn't. So my question is, if i skip a girl will i lose out on the opportunity for a 3some? And if so, which girls should I MAKE SURE i don't skip. obviously you can drop this in a spoiler tag so people dont get spoiled if they don't want.
Current 3somes are

- Suzy/Tammy
- Mari/Reba
- Mari/Izzy
- Adrian/Kendra
- Tammy/Bai (MFM or MMF, depending if you are on Bai's friend-only or romance path)

- Also one gangbang Izzy/Moose/Mal/Devon/MC

But seriously, this game is all about dating those people you like and their stories, so if you feel like skipping someone, don't feel obligated.

Last edited:
Reactions: FatYoda

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I'll go to bed soon, and I know this will come up, so here is an RJ quote about the percentages:

"I've removed the percentages from the main menu screen.

While I still like the idea of them, there's a few reasons why I did this.

Firstly, is that it causes a lot of bugs. The percentages rely on a lot of little bits of code in every scene that counts that scene as completed. If I happen to forget a piece of code or something, then the scene will not count as completed. This wouldn't usually be a big deal, as I could just add the little bit of code back in and we're all good, but since I'm releasing the game in updates like this and not all at once, there have been many times that there's an issue several updates back that wasn't caught, and is causing a bug that I now can't fix without modifying your save file. It's a pretty big hassle.

Secondly, I've been getting a lot of comments like, "I don't want to have a threesome with Bai, but if I don't, Tammy will be incomplete."

Part of me is like, well if you don't want to do 100% of the content, it's not going to show you have completed 100% of the content. You don't have to. But another part of me understands wanting to see that 100% on everything. I feel like the percentages push people to play the game in a way that I'm not intending. The whole point of this game is to play what you want and ignore the rest. Play the bits that excite you and skip the ones you're not interested in. So, to that end, I think it would be better if the percentages are not there.

It's possible I add them back in at some point when the game is finished or mostly finished. But for now, we're going to try this."

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ComeHome-6.15.1Premium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

Dogmeow

Sep 14, 2017
It'd be dope if there were a shaved/clean option universally applied

Edit: Also if the MC weren't such a betamale soyboy that he'd get triggered and leave the trailer.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Crimsonlights
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes