Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I hope I did it right.
You did. From what the save tells me, you declined sex after the heist. Put the fixed save back in your saves folder. I've reset the heist scene for you, jumped to the next weekend on Saturday evening. Skip to night, heist should happen. Choose to have sex afterwards. Next evening when dating Whitney, there should be new sex content. :)

To be fair, I haven't done a friendship run vs a romance run to identify the difference, but from the context it looks that way. So I contact him to hang out it proceeds as normal but then at the end it starts talking about dating and our new relationship. I'll pop in some screenshots here for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for reporting, that looks like some inconsistencies.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You did. From what the save tells me, you declined sex after the heist. Put the fixed save back in your saves folder. I've reset the heist scene for you, jumped to the next weekend on Saturday evening. Skip to night, heist should happen. Choose to have sex afterwards. Next evening when dating Whitney, there should be new sex content. :)

Thanks for reporting, that looks like some inconsistencies.
That worked thank you so much
I can't believe I turned her down jeez I can be an idiot lol
Again thank you :)

Reactions: Grimtown

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
rjrhodes Grimtown is there anyway for me to reset Mrs Mills path? went and got myself stuck on the fuckboy path (dipped my toes but pegging wasn't for me) but didn't realise and went and progressed quite a bit with the other ladies, would rather not have to go to a waaay back save and redo everyone. :cry:

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Are we getting close to the end of the game?
Some of the girls are talking about Getting married
I think I would choose Izzy but I'm not sure yet.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
rjrhodes Grimtown is there anyway for me to reset Mrs Mills path? went and got myself stuck on the fuckboy path (dipped my toes but pegging wasn't for me) but didn't realise and went and progressed quite a bit with the other ladies, would rather not have to go to a waaay back save and redo everyone. :cry:
Hmmm... :unsure: Not sure. I think when you've let the opportunities to turn the table on her pass you can lock yourself in the SUB path.
I'm not super familiar with her variables - not a dev of Come Home, just helping out - but I can sure take a look at your save. Maybe I can help.

If you have a save from before the courthouse bathroom scene, you could load that up and ctrl-skip through known content in a couple of minutes.

Are we getting close to the end of the game?
Some of the girls are talking about Getting married
I think I would choose Izzy but I'm not sure yet.
The game will be complete with update #20, so five more to come.
At the moment RJ has plans for 18 endings, one of which will be harem-style (dev confirmed). It will probably not include all 20 LIs, though. This is mere guessing, but since not every one of them gets a solo ending, I guess those will stay out of the harem.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hmmm... :unsure: Not sure. I think when you've let the opportunities to turn the table on her pass you can lock yourself in the SUB path.
I'm not super familiar with her variables - not a dev of Come Home, just helping out - but I can sure take a look at your save. Maybe I can help.

The game will be complete with update #20, so five more to come.
At the moment RJ has plans for 18 endings, one of which will be harem-style (dev confirmed). It will probably not include all 20 LIs, though. This is mere guessing, but since not every one of them gets a solo ending, I guess those will stay out of the harem.
Yeah, I remember us talking about that
I probably won't go for the harem though
I like to stick to one girl usually anyway
Although I do like the sound Of a Suzy & Tammy throuple
I might even try to see all endings.

Jdmricky21

Jan 30, 2021
When I played this the first time, I was under the impression that the milf was the MC's real mom. I don't know if she is or not, but it is still a very good game. The scene was one of the hottest I've seen. Definitely, one of my favorites. Thanks, dev!

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
need help with this quest i can't do this jeweler quest how do i get it?
It should trigger on a weekend night after some time. Unless you are at Mari's or Izzy's. So be at home in the evening and skip to night.
If it doesn't trigger at all, post your save and I'll take a look if it's a bug.

need saves from Come Home 5.14.1. Thanks...
Attached. To change MC name open console with SHIFT+O, then type pcname = 'newName', press enter, exit with esc.

When I played this the first time, I was under the impression that the milf was the MC's real mom. I don't know if she is or not, but it is still a very good game. The scene was one of the hottest I've seen. Definitely, one of my favorites. Thanks, dev!
Lisa is the MC's dad's partner after MC's biological mother died. It's part of the story, so calling her "Mom" - like I do - isn't 100% accurate, but I make do. :cool:

Didn't exist at the time of my comment.
Did you check out the latest update? A lot has changed since your first comment. :D

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I fucked around and found out that Dom Mrs Mills was a peg-dispenser BUT the next time I stayed late I was asked her "what are we going to do?" She stated she was about to beat this bussy up again! I selected the "No" option and was able to turn the tables on her. Turns out, that was what opened her SUB path for me.
Now my boy doesn't have to worry about his booty being penetrated anymore! :geek:(y)

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Problem - I went to see Mari and she asked me if I wanted to try anal - I said No, but later I was having anal sex with her without any choice
Can you fix this - I don't want to have anal with anyone so when I'm given the choice which you did I say No and expect it not to be offered again or even worse forced

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I fucked around and found out that Dom Mrs Mills was a peg-dispenser BUT the next time I stayed late I was asked her "what are we going to do?" She stated she was about to beat this bussy up again! I selected the "No" option and was able to turn the tables on her. Turns out, that was what opened her SUB path for me.
Now my boy doesn't have to worry about his booty being penetrated anymore! :geek:(y)

This is the answer.

I think that it should not be possible to be stuck on Mrs. Mills' Domme path. Let me know / post the save if you are.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes