Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I agree. I might not like every character as much as others, but I can find something to enjoy in all of them, well, except the guy. He's nice and all, but I just don't swing that way. And I mean the guy in the coffee shop, not Adrian.
I only go for one girl in this game, Adrian. However, I like Tammy, a lot, but, since she's not a solo option, I just stick with Adrian. There's no reason for me to talk shit about it. Rj has a done a great job with the game and doesn't deserve being attacked for how she's writing it. Just my 2cents.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Just started this game and already see the most important of glaring issues: how the fuck do you use a payphone for Uber?

That aside pretty good game so far.

• Haha
Reactions: Grimtown

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
so, im confused, i saw alot of names in the changelog, but i dont know how to trigger those events. it says repeatable sex scenes with certain ones, but no matter what i pick theres nothing new for me.

for example, adrian, no matter how many times i go on a date with her, or which date, it never triggers anything.
same with gertrude and tammy as well as dana.

im also confused on ms mgee's new repeatable scenes, are they added in her encounter or are they new on another event?

also, i wasnt a fan of how ms mills interaction went. if you confont her about not working naked, she talks about give and take, and then she comes up with a strap on. and saying no makes it sound like we are assholes(pun intended), if we at least go a chance of "chashing in" on her offer for give and take, to fuck her ass instead it would fit more, as is, the scene doesnt flow that well if you refuse to get naked for her but then accept.

another thing is the event with lisa, we get to "meet" 3 new women, but only one has a scene, if i picked the others, is there no way to get her scene? and about the others, do they have scenes of their own? that left me really confused there, as the game kinda treats it like a one-off, but also that you wasted your chance because you didnt save scum.

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
so, im confused, i saw alot of names in the changelog, but i dont know how to trigger those events. it says repeatable sex scenes with certain ones, but no matter what i pick theres nothing new for me.
Unless you're having an actual problem with the game clicking the heart on the top of the screen and selecting the person you're interested and then the correct sub menu will tell you what to do to get it.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Unless you're having an actual problem with the game clicking the heart on the top of the screen and selecting the person you're interested and then the correct sub menu will tell you what to do to get it.
i have adrian with a heart, and it says i gotta go on a date with her, but i already went on 5 dates, and only get the same options.

DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
Dunno why people are mad with the Suzy and Tammy date, in fact i think this story could use more multi girl scenes, sexual or not. Can't wait to see if Reba is really gonna live with Mari and how their lives would go on, maybe Kendra and Adrian too? They seems can get along well with go karts and such.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
The throuple needs more combined action, right now it's just banging both girls on their own time.
Overall good job, even girls that i didn't like at first have grown on me.

Except for the SJW teacher, that one i just like lying to her so she bangs me lol.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
and I suspect that, unlike other normal girls, THIS, according to the latest decisions of the district committee "about 33.1/3 genders" cannot be rejected or avoided or misrunned. right?
Excuse you, how dare you assume it's okay to misgender someone. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to take my kid to a drag show, and let him dance on stage in a dress. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I have to take my kid
I'm not going to moralize you. what you will make of your child is exactly what you will get in the face later. you make a piece of shit - a piece of shit in the face will fly to you. If you create a man with a heart of gold, you will be rewarded from above. this is the law of retribution. in other words, karma =)
By the way, the word karma carries the root kar, that is, punishment, to punish. yes, I know that in English "kar" and "punish" are written differently, but in Russian - the essence of the words can be seen immediately.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I'm not going to moralize you. what you will make of your child is exactly what you will get in the face later. you make a piece of shit - a piece of shit in the face will fly to you. If you create a man with a heart of gold, you will be rewarded from above. this is the law of retribution. in other words, karma =)
By the way, the word karma carries the root kar, that is, punishment, to punish. yes, I know that in English "kar" and "punish" are written differently, but in Russian - the essence of the words can be seen immediately.
I was being sarcastic

Reactions: ramvivat

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Please tell me it's avoidable.
See FAQ in OP:

Are any kinks in this game unavoidable?
There will be a lot of kinks included in the game, but If you are worried that something you don't like will happen later, keep in mind that everything in this game is optional, and you won't see the things that you don't like.

Changelog says:
But, I can't seem to get any new scene with her. Restarted the game as all my saves were broken.
Hmmm... that shouldn't have happened. Thanks for reporting. Hope the restart went smoothly.
(Since I know you focus on Adrian the new game skip-through to the new content shouldn't have taken too long, I hope :D)

i don't like Tammy's path only Suzy

i have adrian with a heart, and it says i gotta go on a date with her, but i already went on 5 dates, and only get the same options.
Hmmm... Can you upload your save? I could take a look later, maybe figure out by looking at the variables what's broken.

I wrote this game off June of 2021. v2.08.15
Any reason to give it another shot?
<All responses welcome really>
That really depends on why you wrote it off.
All I can say is that every kink and every character is optional, you don't have to do anything you don't like (unless you're playing the game on Steam and are an achievement hunter :LOL:).
It's RJ's first game, so the graphics and animations have gotten better - imo they were already good, but it really shows that she's learning new skills and improving overall.
There's music now, if that's your thing.
Any reason? Dunno, you tell me. What was the reason not to?

and I suspect that (...) cannot be rejected or avoided or misrunned. right?
See my answer here. The penis is there, no option to change that.

About Adrian in general: It's been mostly civil here the last few hours about her being trans. Please let's keep it that way. If you want to talk about her, here's the place, if you want to discuss your views on trans people in general, please use the off-topic forum. From experience I know that even with the best of intentions these discussions can get heated very quickly, and neither poor Adrian nor her author deserve hate and trolling. In my opinion all the characters are well written, so even if you don't like them, please just turn off their routes (or in Adrian's case: switch to the non-sexual Friends-only route) and keep it somewhat civil in here. :)

full save
full save??
Added to the post. Full save end of update 11. Check whether you want to change how you call Lisa and Suzy or how Suzy and Kendra call you on their pages. MC's name is MC.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
switch to the non-sexual Friends-only route
oh! that's better... much better. =)
thanks for taking this burden from my shoulders!!!

i remember in the "deadlocked in time" were been trans (girl-son and his manwoman-mother) - and this shit been unavoidable (wew!!! - it's been disguisting).

4.40 star(s) 104 Votes