• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ecchifan

Mar 15, 2018
Hi there. I had another person report that problem too. Seems to be a bug, but I haven't figured out what exactly is causing it yet. If you'd like to upload your save somewhere, or jump on the Discord and post in the bugs channel, we can fix your save.
Here's my save, thank you in advance.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hey thank you! Thanks for the suggestions as well. Some of those things are already in the works. :)
I really loved Lisa’s new hairstyle, she looked so hot, but was it just for that date night, cause when she’s driving home it’s back to the bangs again. Have you done a poll on Patreon about Lisas hairstyle? I would subscribe to vote for it

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I really loved Lisa’s new hairstyle, she looked so hot, but was it just for that date night, cause when she’s driving home it’s back to the bangs again. Have you done a poll on Patreon about Lisas hairstyle? I would subscribe to vote for it
It's not really that easy. I'd love to change her hair style, but since it's a sandbox game and things can happen in any order, it would require changing way too many images.

However, she'll change it around in the future during different scenes, or on dates.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Need your help guys, how many new scenes in new update?
You can check
a) The changelog
1657904227004.png

and b) each character's page to see what scenes you're missing and how to get them.

This update some scenes/events trigger on their own, but there is also a lot of new content happening on and/or after dates. :cool:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Last played on ; 10 - 6 -2021.
Worth to play now ??
That really depends on why you stopped playing a year ago.
All I can say is that every kink and every character is optional, you don't have to do anything you don't like (unless you're playing the game on Steam and are an achievement hunter :LOL:).
It's RJ's first game, so the graphics and animations have gotten better - imo they were already good, but it really shows that she's learning new skills and improving overall.
There's music now, if that's your thing.
Worth playing? I'd say abso-fucking-lutely, but I'm biased, because I like the writing style, the consentual approach and sex positivity as well as the realistically and respectfully written trans character and the diversity of the cast. Bisexual male option, science chick in wheelchair, even the sub-dom (somewhat reversable) relation between MC and his boss at work.
Oh, and prior to the Stream release in late 2021 there was a beautification update with some older stuff re-rendered.

I'd say, give it a try and if you don't like it after an hour, set it aside and come back in another year. :D

Oh, and the old save should work, but no guarantees.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Very interesting story, especially about Mari. DEV, can you add some spice to Mari, for example hairy armpits?
As much as I wouldn't mind, I don't think it's feasible. She'd have to change all old images and animations accordingly.

Reactions: bill meoff

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Is there real incest or just step cest in this game?
MC's biological mom died when he was a kid. Daddy later fell in love with Lisa, who has a daughter, Suzy, from an earlier relationship. So it's step-cest if, if you - like I do - name them mom and sis. BUT be aware that there is an actual biological MC mom in the story, and I am quite sure she will play some role in future updates. I think, quantum scientist daddy is looking for a parallel universe where mommy dear is still alive. Will he find her? Will she play a major role in the game? Nobody knows. Except RJ, but she's not telling.

Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
Hmm.... dowloaded the last update,copied in the directory and.... this.... the game is not even starting....

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Hmm.... dowloaded the last update,copied in the directory and.... this.... the game is not even starting....
What kind of directory? Just run the new update, the game "knows" where are the saves etc. I have never copied anything anywhere...

Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
What kind of directory? Just run the new update, the game "knows" where are the saves etc. I have never copied anything anywhere...
No,it's just because i have a dir where i dl and unpack and others for games,that's why i have to move stuff.
It's not the first time i update this game but it's a first it get an error right BEFORE even starting...

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes