MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
OK first let me say, great game and the graphics are awesome.
And, maybe these questions of mine were actually answered in the tutorial, and I missed it. However:
1) How do you save your game progress before shutting down (I assume people don't just leave it running)?
2) Is it possible to change your choices for what characters call each other? I just used their names, but some dialog just doesn't work well with that.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
1) How do you save your game progress before shutting down (I assume people don't just leave it running)?
[esc] or right click. Select SAVE on the left. Click on the slot you want to save in. There are also autosaves.

2) Is it possible to change your choices for what characters call each other? I just used their names, but some dialog just doesn't work well with that.
Click on the heart on the top to enter the characters overview. Click on a character. If it has a changeable nickname, you can change it on the bottom of their character page.

Reactions: MerlinUSA

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
[esc] or right click. Select SAVE on the left. Click on the slot you want to save in. There are also autosaves.

Click on the heart on the top to enter the characters overview. Click on a character. If it has a changeable nickname, you can change it on the bottom of their character page.
Thank you! I tried right click, but it didn't do anything. I'll try ESC.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes