marspig

Oct 16, 2018
Why can't the plot of "Sister" stand on its own? The MC must first date her friends?

But I don't like the "sister's friend" at all. This kind of plot is very "forced".

Reactions: Daddy-S

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Why can't the plot of "Sister" stand on its own? The MC must first date her friends?

But I don't like the "sister's friend" at all. This kind of plot is very "forced".
This is why I stopped playing long ago, it does tell you in the OP these are a pair and if you dont like it, your out of luck. I mean she basically tells you that you are the third wheel because she wont leave her friend but will leave mc. I didnt play past the point they come to your room and give you the ultimatum. I check back every now and then but I dont think it will ever change it's throuple or nothing.

Reactions: marspig

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Man it is such a tragic feeling watching the character screen turn increasingly gray :cry:
I'm sad because the faces on my character screen are all jizzed!
All of them, no one gets left out on my playthrough.
Can't wait for the next update!!!
I may have to start yet another playthrough until it's ready.
How long is it generally between major updates?
Turns out I was closer to being done with the rest than I realized ;_;
screenshot0055.png
(No I'm not gonna go for Mills while I'm waiting, I could get over that plotline being creepy if she was actually attractive but as it stands...)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
How long is it generally between major updates?
Turns out I was closer to being done with the rest than I realized ;_;
View attachment 3758823
(No I'm not gonna go for Mills while I'm waiting, I could get over that plotline being creepy if she was actually attractive but as it stands...)
Usually 3 updates a year. According to the most recent dev diary progress on the next update is currently at 48.4%

Reactions: sdibolcrif

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Hope there's more content with Tammy, Kendra and Brandi. Brandi seems to not get much lately. Hopefully stuff where it's a picture you can click on rather than through the phone (for all.)

Reactions: blarg0192

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hope there's more content with Tammy, Kendra and Brandi. Brandi seems to not get much lately. Hopefully stuff where it's a picture you can click on rather than through the phone (for all.)
there was another session with brandy on last update.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes