MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Are you sure you played Come Home? How is Kendra forced on you? Turn her heart off and that's it. Explain, please.

You mean like the MC? :LOL: If it's good for him, why should it it be bad for her?
Shes forced since just going to meet her in the skaterpark after giving her a new board it results in MC fucking her, that dosent happen with any other LIs at all, you always get a choice to say no just not with her and you cant turn her down at any point like with everyone else so cant turn her heart off.

Not sure how it can be good for MC in any way either unless you want to pick up a few STDs or something since shes pretty much fucking whoever whenever.

WokeAF

Jun 7, 2024
Shes forced since just going to meet her in the skaterpark after giving her a new board it results in MC fucking her, that dosent happen with any other LIs at all, you always get a choice to say no just not with her and you cant turn her down at any point like with everyone else so cant turn her heart off.

Not sure how it can be good for MC in any way either unless you want to pick up a few STDs or something since shes pretty much fucking whoever whenever.
You know, instead of saying "You can't choose on this one thing, so the game sucks and the dev is a liar!"

You could just say, "Hey, why can't I choose to turn Kendra down here?"

That could be something the dev didn't intend and could fix.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
You know, instead of saying "You can't choose on this one thing, so the game sucks and the dev is a liar!"

You could just say, "Hey, why can't I choose to turn Kendra down here?"

That could be something the dev didn't intend and could fix.
Well i would say that but then it would be me making a lie, Dev removed the option to turn her down, it was in the game once but apprently it was to much work with dialogs later on which is why the "no option" was removed, but theres nothing about that on page one which is one of the issues since it says everything is optional there which clearly isent the case anymore.

MalkavianVamp

Formerly 'Jonte555'
Feb 22, 2023

Who else does she fuck iam curious ?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Well i would say that but then it would be me making a lie, Dev removed the option to turn her down, it was in the game once but apprently it was to much work with dialogs later on which is why the "no option" was removed, but theres nothing about that on page one which is one of the issues since it says everything is optional there which clearly isent the case anymore.
You should go to RJ's discord and ask, politely, about that scene. Maybe it was a choice in order to facilitate future scenes or maybe it's a bug in need of reporting which nobody has spotted before now since almost nobody turns down Kendra
Who else does she fuck iam curious ?
Yeah, does she even fuck anyone in the game other than the MC (and Adrian in a three-way involving MC and definitely optional)?

Kendra seems an odd choice when Izzy is right there (not that there's any reason to speak about her that way either, STIs haven't been made a factor in the game)

MalkavianVamp

Formerly 'Jonte555'
Feb 22, 2023
You should go to RJ's discord and ask, politely, about that scene. Maybe it was a choice in order to facilitate future scenes or maybe it's a bug in need of reporting which nobody has spotted before now since almost nobody turns down Kendra

Yeah, does she even fuck anyone in the game other than the MC (and Adrian in a three-way involving MC and definitely optional)?

Kendra seems an odd choice when Izzy is right there (not that there's any reason to speak about her that way either, STIs haven't been made a factor in the game)
Just ignore the dude he is a troll who hates on everything,no pleasing some people

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Can't turn Kendra off anymore at all, because she's MC's best buddy in this movie adaptation:

/s

I'll ask RJ if it's a bug or a feature. And yes, at least asking whether it's a bug or not would have been my approach before writing a REEview.

Last edited:

WokeAF

Jun 7, 2024
How do you know why the option was removed? Did you talk to the dev about it?

For some reason, I'm sure that you did not.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020

So I asked RJ about it. It is, indeed, a bug.

Her reply was, I quote: "It was the unintended side effect of fixing other bugs and I didn't realize the option wasn't there anymore. It'll be fixed in Update 18."

So thanks for the report, I guess, even though you did it in the rudest way possible.

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020

Her reply was, I quote: "It was the unintended side effect of fixing other bugs and I didn't realize the option wasn't there anymore. It'll be fixed in Update 18."

So thanks for the report, I guess, even though you did it in the rudest way possible.
The report was good although he needs a little bit of this :

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023

How do you know why the option was removed? Did you talk to the dev about it?

For some reason, I'm sure that you did not.
Well if its a bug and it will be fixed i will change my review once update comes out but it dident sound like a bug when one of the updates said this under changes:
– Removed the option to decline sex with Kendra in the park restroom after giving her the new skateboard – declining sex with her was causing a lot of inconsistencies in future dialogue. That scene is intended to be the first time you have sex with her – in that filthy park restroom.

Then its not due to a bug but from being removed and says nothing about getting fixed later.

Dont matter if game has STIs or not, if a LI acts like a whore or if shes a prostitute or whatever, i just dont want to touch the bitch since i wouldent do so IRL, its something called immersion which i know is a rare word in here since most dont really care about anything but the sex in the game, where some like my self is more after the story aspect and ofc i also enjoy to watch good sex scenes but thats just not the most importen thing to me.

Last edited:

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Kendra is hot and doesn't fuck anyone else in the game that I've seen. Better than one full of prudes that might give the MC a peck on the cheek after like hours of play time.

Reactions: blarg0192

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hey Biginner82, I just read your rating. :D

About "but somehow I missed, the end. I don't know, if the riddle is solved.":
The game is not complete yet. There are three more updates to come, and the frame story - where is missing dad? - will get resolved. Next update will probably come out in September, so the game will be complete next year. Glad you're enjoying it. (Not the dev, but working with her.)

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Well if its a bug and it will be fixed i will change my review once update comes out but it dident sound like a bug when one of the updates said this under changes:
– Removed the option to decline sex with Kendra in the park restroom after giving her the new skateboard – declining sex with her was causing a lot of inconsistencies in future dialogue. That scene is intended to be the first time you have sex with her – in that filthy park restroom.

Then its not due to a bug but from being removed and says nothing about getting fixed later.
Spoke with RJ again about that. The restroom sex is the canon way to proceed with Kendra. There still should be an option to decline - which closes Kendra's path off permanently - but that accidentally wasn't implemented.
Interestingly, you seem to be the only guy who doesn't like Kendra enough to have sex with her in the park restrooms. Nobody else reported that. :LOL:

Dont matter if game has STIs or not, if a LI acts like a whore or if shes a prostitute or whatever, i just dont want to touch the bitch since i wouldent do so IRL (...)
The biggest whore in Come Home is the MC.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, but the best example is Izzy. MC is is as much a part of Izzy's harem as she is part of his.
Why do you think it should only go one-way?
That's a pretty outdated view, in my opinion.
Let things be more sex positive. Let all the people have all the fun. :cool:

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I liked all the progress that has been made. I think it was excessive that with all the characters you can have a threesome, but, I still enjoyed it lol. Waiting for a new update soon

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Spoke with RJ again about that. The restroom sex is the canon way to proceed with Kendra. There still should be an option to decline - which closes Kendra's path off permanently - but that accidentally wasn't implemented.
Interestingly, you seem to be the only guy who doesn't like Kendra enough to have sex with her in the park restrooms. Nobody else reported that. :LOL:

The biggest whore in Come Home is the MC.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, but the best example is Izzy. MC is is as much a part of Izzy's harem as she is part of his.
Why do you think it should only go one-way?
That's a pretty outdated view, in my opinion.
Let things be more sex positive. Let all the people have all the fun. :cool:
Well plenty of people dont like LIs that acts/are whores, so theres proberly plenty that dosent like Kendra and theres also the issue that you COULD turn her down so alot of people might have played before the option to say no got removed, also maybe most people here play all games like fuckfests which i do not so they will never notice it, i like the option to be able to play faithfull route to one LI IF i want to, or build my own harem by choice not by forced shit, which is also why i dont play kinetic novels.

And saying MC is the biggest whore only shows how you play game aka fuck em all, but heres a newflash not everyone plays like that, maybe for you its an outdated view but most people arent into everything so alot of things matter when picking who you want to fuck in a game, you might be into everything from loli to granny, from smols to huge saggy tits, and whores/prostitute, but not everyone are so they dont want to watch scenes with the stuff they hate since its a turn-off.

• Angry
Reactions: blarg0192
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes