Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Not those who want 50 LIs, all of them virgins who ;) are over 18 ;) and for no other male characters to exist

Fucking incels :FacePalm:
Everyone has their own gaming taste, there are people who like games like that and others who don't care, it all depends on taste, this game at least has something for everyone. The important thing is to respect everyone's taste and if you don't like it, simply look for it - https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/noprefixes=22/sort=likes - where you can choose the type of game, the tag you like or dislike and so on, and there are thousands of games there.

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
RJ posted the Year 4 State of the Game over on Patreon this morning, along with answering a load of questions for the new Q&A.

Take a look if you're interested. It's public, so even non-patrons should be able to see.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Is the Athena character in that other game really a girl or like Adrian?
You still can't grasp the concept, can you? :LOL:

*"Is the Athena character in that other game a cis girl or a trans girl, like Adrian?" FTFY

Answer to your question: No, Athena is not trans.

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
RJ posted the Year 4 State of the Game over on Patreon this morning, along with answering a load of questions for the new Q&A.

Take a look if you're interested. It's public, so even non-patrons should be able to see.

I have a feeling RJ's answer to the Bai question is one I'll be quoting in future :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grimtown

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I grasp the concept. The concept is wrong. Dressing like a girl makes him a girl the same as dressing in a Superman costume would make me Superman. If I did and really claimed to be Superman, there would likely be psychiatric intervention.

Reactions: blarg0192

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I grasp the concept. The concept is wrong. Dressing like a girl makes him a girl the same as dressing in a Superman costume would make me Superman. If I did and really claimed to be Superman, there would likely be psychiatric intervention.
asrian goes thru surgery but it's not instant thing.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Man i was starting to like this game due to having a choice and then it all got fucked up and Kendra is forced on you.....one of the last ones i wanted to touch since shes acting like a whore who fucks whoever whenever.....

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Man i was starting to like this game due to having a choice and then it all got fucked up and Kendra is forced on you.....
Are you sure you played Come Home? How is Kendra forced on you? Turn her heart off and that's it. Explain, please.

since shes acting like a whore who fucks whoever whenever.....
You mean like the MC? :LOL: If it's good for him, why should it it be bad for her?

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes