Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
What happened to the phone? It's only stuff with the various characters? I thought there was a computer option before, too? The reddish-purple is new content with the white ones (around the pictures) is for no new content, right?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
What happened to the phone? It's only stuff with the various characters? I thought there was a computer option before, too? The reddish-purple is new content with the white ones (around the pictures) is for no new content, right?
The UI was changed a few updates ago. You'll get used to the new design quickly. All available options - depending on which characters' hearts are on - are polaroids, if it's pink there is new/unseen content.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
weird update, straight to sex and after that next scene is again sex, not much other things than sex whole update besides occasional chitchats and dates (leading to sex so again sex). at this rate daddy gets rescued on 12.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: SomeoneX22

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
weird update, straight to sex and after that next scene is again sex, not much other things than sex whole update besides occasional chitchats and dates (leading to sex so again sex). at this rate daddy gets rescued on 12.
Yeah, but what's the downside? The sex is awesome!
Please sir, I want more!

Reactions: Grimtown

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The weekly updates get posted here, don't they? They should have given you a clue what was coming ...

There's only three more updates left. This was the "calm before the storm" update.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The weekly updates get posted here, don't they? They should have given you a clue what was coming ...

There's only three more updates left. This was the "calm before the storm" update.
well it's been calm since diamond heist and that was updates ago. would think that mc and whitney would even talk about it.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Is there anything further yet on the Tammy route that doesn't involve another guy? Whenever picking anything with here (the frame around her is pink) the only thing is asking for a 3 way with her and another guy. Definitely don't want that.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Is there anything further yet on the Tammy route that doesn't involve another guy? Whenever picking anything with here (the frame around her is pink) the only thing is asking for a 3 way with her and another guy. Definitely don't want that.
So far the optional MFM threesome with Bai is the only Tammy content with additional dick. Don't know what the future will bring, but I doubt there'll be more.

• Sad
Reactions: Crimsonlights

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So far the optional MFM threesome with Bai is the only Tammy content with additional dick. Don't know what the future will bring, but I doubt there'll be more.
bai and adrian 3some with mrs mills.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Yeah, I'm looking for content that isn't with any other dick. Would suck if path couldn't advance with her without that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, I'm looking for content that isn't with any other dick. Would suck if path couldn't advance with her without that.
can advance but can't get full heart then. same thing with izzy's birthday present.

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
  • Is there or will there be NTR in the game?
    I dislike the word NTR as it seems to mean something different to every person. If we're going by the definition that it's your lover cheating on you with another person, no there's no NTR nor will there be. You're not going to get cheated on.
    However, some people consider any sex not with the main character to be NTR. There is optional sharing in the game with some of the characters. This is not cheating however as you will be told about it and will consent to it.
This bit confused me a bit.

What does the cheating tag refer to? Do some of the LI's have partners they're cheating on? or does the game consider it cheating if the PC dates everyone?

(For the record i like cheating content! This isn't an 'ntr avoidable' thing, i'm asking in a positive sense.)

Reactions: Demnor

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

What does the cheating tag refer to? Do some of the LI's have partners they're cheating on? or does the game consider it cheating if the PC dates everyone?

(For the record i like cheating content! This isn't an 'ntr avoidable' thing, i'm asking in a positive sense.)
There are (at least) a couple characters that are in relationships when you start your relationship with them.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023

DEV simply wanted to say that at one point in the game a Li (ex: Izzi) will ask you if you want to participate in a 5-person sex with other guys or with the owner of the restaurant she works at and you say no, but She still tells you that she will do it, even without you. In other words, you as MC allowed this to happen, and also depending on the LI, before starting something with you, she says she wants to be with you but she's going to have sex with other guys and then it's up to you to decide if you want that for yourself or not, if No, he breaks up with her and there is no more route with this character.

Why do you think DEV created 20 characters that you can interact with and stay with, one was for gender diversity and such and the other for you to choose who you want or not in your character's life, then everyone is happy.;):cool:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
DEV simply wanted to say that at one point in the game a Li (ex: Izzi) will ask you if you want to participate in a 5-person sex with other guys or with the owner of the restaurant she works at and you say no, but She still tells you that she will do it, even without you. In other words, you as MC allowed this to happen, and also depending on the LI, before starting something with you, she says she wants to be with you but she's going to have sex with other guys and then it's up to you to decide if you want that for yourself or not, if No, he breaks up with her and there is no more route with this character.

Why do you think DEV created 20 characters that you can interact with and stay with, one was for gender diversity and such and the other for you to choose who you want or not in your character's life, then everyone is happy.;):cool:
Not those who want 50 LIs, all of them virgins who ;) are over 18 ;) and for no other male characters to exist

Fucking incels :FacePalm:

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes