Jun 4, 2022
Well plenty of people dont like LIs that acts/are whores, so theres proberly plenty that dosent like Kendra and theres also the issue that you COULD turn her down so alot of people might have played before the option to say no got removed, also maybe most people here play all games like fuckfests which i do not so they will never notice it, i like the option to be able to play faithfull route to one LI IF i want to, or build my own harem by choice not by forced shit, which is also why i dont play kinetic novels.

And saying MC is the biggest whore only shows how you play game aka fuck em all, but heres a newflash not everyone plays like that, maybe for you its an outdated view but most people arent into everything so alot of things matter when picking who you want to fuck in a game, you might be into everything from loli to granny, from smols to huge saggy tits, and whores/prostitute, but not everyone are so they dont want to watch scenes with the stuff they hate since its a turn-off.
I'm only going to ask this with regards to your latter paragraph: this is a harem game, sir. Contextually speaking, any harem game where you're playing the MC and have more than 1 partner would inherently make you a bit of a whore, no? It's just very confusing to have that mindset for LIs when, again for harem games, it is the MC who is the whore.

On the one hand, you do have a valid point that not everyone will like every LI available, and yes it's been pointed out you found something that no-one had previously brought up. However, put yourself in RJs place - you are trying to get the majority of players satisfied with the choices and LIs you present. You're trying to cater to everyone, which we know is impossible, so there will be complaints here and there. But please remember this game, the LIs, and the choices given to you, are not for you specifically. It is just trying to present as many options within their ability (otherwise truly imagine giving choice to each individual character; not just give the MC the choice to reject a potential LI, but the LI to reject the MC if he's a dick)

At the end of the day, you are the one who decides whether a choice not implemented is a big enough dealbreaker for you not to play this game. Personally, I'd have a little more tact in how you state that, but again that is just me and not you. I have no idea how you'll even respond to this, if you even want to to begin with. But I do hope you can see I'm not saying all this to be antagonistic or an attempt to change your ideal - this is just a response with a different perspective than yours.

Reactions: Anteron

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
I'm only going to ask this with regards to your latter paragraph: this is a harem game, sir. Contextually speaking, any harem game where you're playing the MC and have more than 1 partner would inherently make you a bit of a whore, no? It's just very confusing to have that mindset for LIs when, again for harem games, it is the MC who is the whore.

On the one hand, you do have a valid point that not everyone will like every LI available, and yes it's been pointed out you found something that no-one had previously brought up. However, put yourself in RJs place - you are trying to get the majority of players satisfied with the choices and LIs you present. You're trying to cater to everyone, which we know is impossible, so there will be complaints here and there. But please remember this game, the LIs, and the choices given to you, are not for you specifically. It is just trying to present as many options within their ability (otherwise truly imagine giving choice to each individual character; not just give the MC the choice to reject a potential LI, but the LI to reject the MC if he's a dick)

At the end of the day, you are the one who decides whether a choice not implemented is a big enough dealbreaker for you not to play this game. Personally, I'd have a little more tact in how you state that, but again that is just me and not you. I have no idea how you'll even respond to this, if you even want to to begin with. But I do hope you can see I'm not saying all this to be antagonistic or an attempt to change your ideal - this is just a response with a different perspective than yours.
I dont see it being antagonistic or trying to change my views, not your post atleast :)
Maybe i lack in tact but i call a spade a spade and that proberly wont change anytime soon, so when i personaly feel someone fucked up in a big way i come out and say it, could i to it in a nicer way proberly but it is what it is.

But you do know that a Harem dosent mean forced girls or that its a fuckfest game right? all it means is that MC can have sex with 3 LIs or more at the same time in a game, that dosent mean MC is a whore it just means he has the option to be one IF the player desides to follow the MC whore route, theres plenty of harem games where you can stay faithfull to a single LI IF you wish to play like that and this game was supposed to be just that, in other words choice driven and not forced, its not a kinetic novel after all and on a side note i do like harem games aslong as i can deside whos in it.

I do consider RJ and thats why i was disapointed when the choice to remove the option to say no was made since it was implemented ealiere and its still not a bug it was removed by RJ, i would rather have some dialogs inconsistencies later in game then having sex with someone i hate, just saying.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kendra was never ment to be a forced LI, if RJ fixes that later i have no clue since the update says nothing about it ever getting fixed and my guess is that it might not be fixed or it should have been mentioned in the above update, could just add (will be fixed later on) or something.

Before that game was pretty much perfect when it came to choices and RJ did a great job trying to make everyone happy since you could freely pick who you want to be with and i hope RJ will fix this at some point and if so i will adjust my review since i had it rated higher before that change, so no its not impossible to make everyone happy all it takes is the ability to say yes and no to the LIs you like or hate, like i said you could do just that earliere in this very game.

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2022
I dont see it being antagonistic or trying to change my views, not your post atleast :)
Maybe i lack in tact but i call a spade a spade and that proberly wont change anytime soon, so when i personaly feel someone fucked up in a big way i come out and say it, could i to it in a nicer way proberly but it is what it is.

But you do know that a Harem dosent mean forced girls or that its a fuckfest game right? all it means is that MC can have sex with 3 LIs or more at the same time in a game, that dosent mean MC is a whore it just means he has the option to be one IF the player desides to follow the MC whore route, theres plenty of harem games where you can stay faithfull to a single LI IF you wish to play like that and this game was supposed to be just that, in other words choice driven and not forced, its not a kinetic novel after all and on a side note i do like harem games aslong as i can deside whos in it.

I do consider RJ and thats why i was disapointed when the choice to remove the option to say no was made since it was implemented ealiere and its still not a bug it was removed by RJ, i would rather have some dialogs inconsistencies later in game then having sex with someone i hate, just saying.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kendra was never ment to be a forced LI, if RJ fixes that later i have no clue since the update says nothing about it ever getting fixed and my guess is that it might not be fixed or it should have been mentioned in the above update, could just add (will be fixed later on) or something.

Before that game was pretty much perfect when it came to choices and RJ did a great job trying to make everyone happy since you could freely pick who you want to be with and i hope RJ will fix this at some point and if so i will adjust my review since i had it rated higher before that change, so no its not impossible to make everyone happy all it takes is the ability to say yes and no to the LIs you like or hate, like i said you could do just that earliere in this very game.
As much as I do agree that harems are also by choice, there are some that seem to infer that it is mandatory, or that you must have multiple partners, because the assumption (right or wrong) is that playing a harem game, people want the harem. And as you've said, KNs are the purpose of that. With regards to Kendra, I'll defer to what Grim said in the previous page (also replying to you):
So I asked RJ about it. It is, indeed, a bug.

Her reply was, I quote: "It was the unintended side effect of fixing other bugs and I didn't realize the option wasn't there anymore. It'll be fixed in Update 18."

So thanks for the report, I guess, even though you did it in the rudest way possible.
It might sound like a bit of a copout on my part, but I wouldn't truly judge a game until it is deemed 'complete' by the creator, because it can be so easy to make a mistake at one part, try to fix it down the road later, and break something else. Like the cartoons of old where a boat with holes sinking is covered up, only for a new hole for the water. I have faith that RJ will set it right with Kendra, and any other bug that comes to light between now and the game finishing. It's easy to react initially, but as long as you give feedback and they know, trust that they will do right. And if they don't? Well, then you can judge them for that too.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
As much as I do agree that harems are also by choice, there are some that seem to infer that it is mandatory, or that you must have multiple partners, because the assumption (right or wrong) is that playing a harem game, people want the harem. And as you've said, KNs are the purpose of that. With regards to Kendra, I'll defer to what Grim said in the previous page (also replying to you):

It might sound like a bit of a copout on my part, but I wouldn't truly judge a game until it is deemed 'complete' by the creator, because it can be so easy to make a mistake at one part, try to fix it down the road later, and break something else. Like the cartoons of old where a boat with holes sinking is covered up, only for a new hole for the water. I have faith that RJ will set it right with Kendra, and any other bug that comes to light between now and the game finishing. It's easy to react initially, but as long as you give feedback and they know, trust that they will do right. And if they don't? Well, then you can judge them for that too.
Yep thats also why i said if it does get fixed ill adjust the review for the better :)

I know alot of players and devs thinks harem tag=fuckfest meaning every LI is forced, i see harem tag as being like alot of other tags meaning an option or choice just like gay,futa,beastiality and so on, its just there to tell you its in the game but dosent mean its forced on you, i almost wish F95 would make a fuckfest tag for the games with forced LIs and fetishes.

And your right it is hard to judge a game until its finished but for some games that could be 5-10years or even more, but in most cases you can make a somewhat decent review when it has a good amount of content, maybe i was fast to judge this one but i can only judge the current content and if RJ truely intent to fix Kendra issue i wish it would have said something in the update insted of just saying "removed choice to say no" which made it feel permanent and made game unplayable to me personaly since i just hated the character which is also why i might have been more pissed then i should have been since i did like the game up to that point :)

remillon

May 16, 2020
I hate the fact that the only way to not see izzy fuck other guys is if you're not in her route. Cuz if you're in her route, she'd still be fucking other dudes whether u want it or not. I wish there was some option to deny her requests to be with other dudes if MC chose her. Other than that, i'm ok with all the other LI

Reactions: FunFuntomes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I hate the fact that the only way to not see izzy fuck other guys is if you're not in her route. Cuz if you're in her route, she'd still be fucking other dudes whether u want it or not. I wish there was some option to deny her requests to be with other dudes if MC chose her. Other than that, i'm ok with all the other LI
not while she's in gang.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
What you have to remember about this game is that the dev has made paths for just about every taste. Each girl and boy is optional. If we like a girl or boy, we have to deal with her/his intricacies and fetishes. If those aren't to our tastes, we don't get options to change them, so we just have to skip them. Which I'm fine with.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
not while she's in gang.
What you have to remember about this game is that the dev has made paths for just about every taste. Each girl and boy is optional. If we like a girl or boy, we have to deal with her/his intricacies and fetishes. If those aren't to our tastes, we don't get options to change them, so we just have to skip them. Which I'm fine with.
all true but you have to remember RJ made Izzy have sex with other guys purposefully to spite the ones that were complaining about sharing

remillon

May 16, 2020
thing is I'm ok with that. But when u look back, by default in every sole male harem there's option to not share outside the harem. Even if u take irl examples of harems from older times then there's this certain thing abt one male alpha which is hot(even if cringe to some extent). There's just so much content with izzy, that this one thing puts a complete blockade to all that. It's sad really. In my next playthrough I'll have to unselect her route thus I can't play any of those threesome or sharing (within harem) contents either. It's a shame that there are no options to deny her of almost any interactions, realistically the MC might as well contact some form of STD if he's with Izzy. I don't think it'd be a problem to deny her of the gang bangs, the restaurant old man and some of the other stuff if the creator wanted to but he clearly just shitting on sharing haters or smthing

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
thing is I'm ok with that. But when u look back, by default in every sole male harem there's option to not share outside the harem. Even if u take irl examples of harems from older times then there's this certain thing abt one male alpha which is hot(even if cringe to some extent). There's just so much content with izzy, that this one thing puts a complete blockade to all that. It's sad really. In my next playthrough I'll have to unselect her route thus I can't play any of those threesome or sharing (within harem) contents either. It's a shame that there are no options to deny her of almost any interactions, realistically the MC might as well contact some form of STD if he's with Izzy. I don't think it'd be a problem to deny her of the gang bangs, the restaurant old man and some of the other stuff if the creator wanted to but he clearly just shitting on sharing haters or smthing
I agree. I mainly play solo romance games. As most devs want all your girls fuckin each other. It's the only way, in their and other people's head cannon to make a harem feasible. Those games are just polyamory games to me. I'd much rather have a true Alpha Chad harem tbh. But, as for the dev, Rj isn't out to shit on anyone. She's an amazin dev. She's not like other devs, especially a certain female dev who adds unnecessary drama to everything she writes. You can't even take a piss in her game without drama bitin you on the tip. :ROFLMAO: Anyway, just my 2cents. I love what Rj has made here and that's why I supported her on Steam.

remillon

May 16, 2020
I agree. I mainly play solo romance games. As most devs want all your girls fuckin each other. It's the only way, in their and other people's head cannon to make a harem feasible. Those games are just polyamory games to me. I'd much rather have a true Alpha Chad harem tbh. But, as for the dev, Rj isn't out to shit on anyone. She's an amazin dev. She's not like other devs, especially a certain female dev who adds unnecessary drama to everything she writes. You can't even take a piss in her game without drama bitin you on the tip. :ROFLMAO: Anyway, just my 2cents. I love what Rj has made here and that's why I supported her on Steam.
I'll say RJ is amazing but yeah this Izzy character and some of the things surrounding her takes away a bit of freedom+ immersive exp from the MC in exchange of making Izzy a bit more autonomous/independently promiscuous

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I'll say RJ is amazing but yeah this Izzy character and some of the things surrounding her takes away a bit of freedom+ immersive exp from the MC in exchange of making Izzy a bit more autonomous/independently promiscuous
She needed a girl for the guys who like to share. Not my thing. I play for Adrian. I don't get a lot of playtime, but it's fine. This last update though, I started a save for Kendra. So, I now have 2 solo saves and I'm cool with it. Then there's Bai for the guys who like a gay path. There's somethin for everyone and that's awesome.

Reactions: Grimtown

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
Think of Izzy less as a girlfriend and more as a FWB and it's all good. Besides, you're banging everybody and their grandma, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Reactions: Grimtown

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Well, most of you guys are. Some of us are on solo paths.
I'm not going to say you're playing the game wrong because there's no such thing but I find the idea of solo paths to be weird in this game, especially given its sandbox nature which means there will be long periods of time with nothing to do

I play all 20 LIs and still find myself Ctrl skipping past previously seen content to get to the new stuff

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I'm not going to say you're playing the game wrong because there's no such thing but I find the idea of solo paths to be weird in this game, especially given its sandbox nature which means there will be long periods of time with nothing to do

I play all 20 LIs and still find myself Ctrl skipping past previously seen content to get to the new stuff
You can say it if you want. No sweat off my balls. But Rj coded the game to be played how we want. I choose to play it my way, because I only like two girls. 3 actually, but the third doesn't have a solo and I'm not a fan of Suzy. I might do another solo for Jez,(I think that's her name. The cop.) but not sure yet.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes