GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Yes, sorry. The buttplay is part of the BJ. I think I will change that in the future though. I understand that you might want to have sex with her without giving her a blowjob. Will add a handjob with buttplay option in the future to unlock the sex scene also.
Thank you for that, very kind from you to be so considerated. I love Adrian character, really good writen and designed, to the point to don't really mind about her having a penis, as long as it avoid to point in MC's general direction.

Reactions: Peh

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Damn I love this game man. One of the underrated games on the site. It's really good quality, the writing is very good, the renders are very good, not all of the girls are vanilla and their characters are fun. A few of my favorite things about this game are the dating questions, lots of kissing scenes :love: and pillow talk. Keep up the good work dev

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
maybe because in previous scene i selected no I'm out?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, that will cause that scene to be skipped.

The next scene should still trigger in the evening though, when you get to 9 hearts with her.

I'll make that whole interaction clearer in the next update. I'm working on a complete rehaul of all the character progression to make everything a little cleaner and more obvious, plus a little less grindy as well.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
rjrhodes another great update.
the business trip with Lisa was wonderful, I particularly enjoyed her new appearance.:love:
Was it just a one off thing or will it stay that way in the future?
she looked like a goddess, hope to see more from her like this. :whistle:

all other NPC's also had their great moments.

i am no great fan of Tammy, but I'll bite the bullet just to be close to Suzy...damn :rolleyes:

Bai continues to be left out, he lacks what Adrian has.
she(Adrian) is likeable and i can also knowingly overlook her certain extra.;)

brandi, come on those freckles and a redhead, this love must continue to simmer.:love:

but it looks like I messed up the paths from Mrs.Mills and Jez again.
shows end of content for both, but I'm missing a few scenes.:rolleyes:
I'll look at that later when a new update is out:geek:

But now I'm looking at some other games who need my attention.;)

keep Up the good work, i love your game.(y)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I concur about Lisa's new hair style on her date. She looked like a goddess :love: , any chance she may adopt a similar or variant of that style with her usual at-home appearance?

Reactions: matschbirne

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Glad you all are liking Lisa's appearance.

I can't just go in and change Lisa's appearance everywhere - that's just too many renders and would push updates back too far. But I will be slowly going in and giving her a new look at certain moments. Plus there will be dates with Lisa in the future, where she will get dressed up again. So her appearance is going to alter a bit from scene to scene until I get everything in place.

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
i play all the games once a year and i started this one today. After 1 year it has 19 new scenes with the girls (most of thema just one new scene!!!) but not even one new scene with lisa. Is this correct?

screenshot0001.png

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
i play all the games once a year and i started this one today. After 1 year it has 19 new scenes with the girls (most of thema just one new scene!!!) but not even one new scene with lisa. Is this correct?

View attachment 1929511
I am not exactly sure how or what you count to come up with that number, but the current update alone has like 20-30 new scenes, some new repeatable sex scenes, some story scenes, etc.
If you haven't played in a year there is a LOT of new content.
The hearts have nothing to do with available scenes.

Edit: Oh, and I think the new content with Lisa will be very much to your liking if you were waiting for her. :cool:

Last edited:

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020

View attachment 1929511
Yeah, this is exactly why I'm getting rid of the heart system next update. The hearts are an affection level, that unlocks different scenes. If you click on the character image, it'll show you all the scenes actually available for that character.

I'm actually working right this second on replacing that whole system with a percentage system that will make things more clear.

But yeah, there's been a ton of content added over the last year.

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
Yeah, this is exactly why I'm getting rid of the heart system next update. The hearts are an affection level, that unlocks different scenes. If you click on the character image, it'll show you all the scenes actually available for that character.

I'm actually working right this second on replacing that whole system with a percentage system that will make things more clear.

Thank you thank you thank you for your reply. Your game is amazing! Continue the great job!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

I just hope, that that don`t mean, that OLD SAVES don`t work and you have to start all over !!!!!!!

Reactions: bill meoff

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I just hope, that that don`t mean, that OLD SAVES don`t work and you have to start all over !!!!!!!
The last time RJ changed some variables she also implemented a function to convert older saves correctly, so I'm sure she won't break saves if it's not absolutely necessary. It IS a game in development, and such things are to be expected, but from how she managed it so far I'm sure she'll try not to break them.

BUT, even if they break, thanks to "skip unseen text" and "hold ctrl to skip" you can skip through the game in what? 5 minutes? 10 Minutes? tops. A minor inconvenience, but certainly no reason to use six exclamation marks and sound like you are entitled that the free content you get has to conform to your personal needs. In my opinion, anyway.

Also I guess that there'll be always some alpha testing idiot supporting fan who would provide a complete save in that case. :cool:

Reactions: bill meoff
4.30 star(s) 106 Votes