Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Just started this game. Very interesting plot. However, your proofreader needs to do a much better job.

Edit: Nvm. There are areas right at the start where tenses and syntax are a bit awry, but it seems to have been sorted out later.

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I can't seem to get this scene for Dana but somehow, I got the one under it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm playing the steam version if that matters.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I just started playing. There doesn't seem to be any Mrs. Mills sex scenes? Damn.
There are. Perhaps you mean "repeatable sex scenes"? These are the ones you can have at the end of a good date (or in Dana's case it's a visit to the file room). So far you cannot invite Mrs Mills on a date, but there is sex with her in the story scenes. :cool:

Reactions: blaackstarr

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
I got a question regarding Whiterock when you go with Lisa.
Are there any more scenes after with the girl in the coffee shop or would it be just better to get the sex in the Library with the other lady?

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
BUT, even if they break, thanks to "skip unseen text" and "hold ctrl to skip" you can skip through the game in what? 5 minutes? 10 Minutes? tops.
Oh, no way. I've replayed a couple of times, and to be fair, I did read most of the dialog again since it'd been a while between each playthrough, and I was enjoying parts I'd forgotten about.

But because it's not linear, it'll take you way longer than 10 minutes. What with calling characters, inviting them on dates, and making sure they don't overlap (one playthrough I missed Claire's date because Lisa's weekend trip was happening on the same day and then I never heard from her again), there's a lot of things to juggle.

20 characters makes for a great amount of content (ok, 19 for me, since Bai is a skip), but keeping track of progress with all of them is a handful. Even holding down Ctrl for a straight VN version of this while stopping for choice menus would take over 10 minutes, I think. My short-attention-span brain would probably take closer to 40 minutes replaying the game as is, even at full tilt.

But I haven't had any save issues so far, so I don't foresee any problems.

Are there any more scenes after with the girl in the coffee shop or would it be just better to get the sex in the Library with the other lady?
Checked the script and there's no content for cafe girl in this update, but there is a variable (lisa12coffee) that is set as true if you choose to go to the cafe. So the game will remember you meeting her, but it doesn't seem to keep track of whether you introduced yourself or ignored her. Park and Library don't have variables, not even one to check if you got it on with Rose, so she's almost certainly a one-and-done.

Reactions: Grimtown

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Wow I didnt even realise there was an opportunity for sex with some random girl during that event with Lisa. :unsure: Maybe relationships/replay screen could use a "misc" subfolder for random encounters like that if there will be more than one of those.

Cafe girl and park girl were really cute. Great that we might get some content with former.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
need a walkthrough?
Nope. There's an in-game hin system. Each character has a page, and on that page there is a) a hint on how to progress, b) a question mark in the upper right corner on how to gain affection, and c) a complete list of content and how to get it.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes