Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
someone should make a walkthrough and mods for this game lol
Walkthrough is not really necessary.
Each character has a page, and on that page there is a) a hint on how to progress, b) a question mark in the upper right corner on how to gain affection, and c) a complete list of content and how to get it. That list is also a gallery to rewatch/replay all the known content of that character.

Someone posted some kind of gallery unlocker mod here, which breaks the game though. If you want to play the game, don't use the mod. If you just want to look at the images and videos I'd recommend browsing the /game/images folder, it's all there.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
is there a walkthrough for this game ?
No, because a walkthrough is not necessary.
Each character has a page, and on that page there is a) a hint on how to progress, b) a question mark in the upper right corner on how to gain affection, and c) a complete list of content and how to get it. That list is also a gallery to rewatch/replay[1] all the known content of that character.

[1]: Right now there is a bug that affects some of the replays. They don't terminate correctly, but instead kick you into what looks like the beginning of the game, but you can't do anything. A game restart is needed, a fix will be implemented. Nothing to worry about, just keep in mind that when after a replay you see the dev asking you if you want to see the tutorial, you have found the bug.

Last edited:

Badborg

Mar 5, 2019
ok. V3.12. The animations in this are AMAZING. So much better than when this first started. Congrats RJ. This journey has been a pleasure in more ways than one :p Look forward to the continuation of this saga, and its completion some day in the far future.
I am concerned about how some of the girls only want exclusive relationships in the end, but I know you will not disappoint.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I am concerned about how some of the girls only want exclusive relationships in the end, but I know you will not disappoint.
RJ confirmed that there will be some sort of harem ending for the likes of us.

There will also be other endings, but I'm pretty sure there won't be one for every combination possible. That'd be... carry the 6... times 9... A LOT of endings. Not happening. :p

I would definitely become a Patreon even if I've sworn off that site...
If you don't want, you don't have to go back to Patreon, you could choose SubscribeStar. Or "pay what you want" on itch.io.
But I agree that Mari is super hot and a reason to do foolish things! :cool:

Reactions: CircaAD

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
There will also be other endings, but I'm pretty sure there won't be one for every combination possible. That'd be... carry the 6... times 9... A LOT of endings. Not happening. :p

Noooo, not math. Anything but that.

All I know is that I'm tossing the L word around a lot and fully expect it to blow up in my face.... or on someone's face... whatever.

Reactions: CircaAD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
teachers stay married so 7 endings and if daddy becomes back then 6 endings and ex-gangsta drops it to 5.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I hope the game is not even close to being finished, and all the LI will each have way more scenes and story than they have right now, I'm not ready yet to see a single LI's content be permanently finished.

The only character I don't care about is the guy in the cafe, I hope that not pursuing him won't affect a true harem ending, my MC is straight.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I hope the game is not even close to being finished, and all the LI will each have way more scenes and story than they have right now, I'm not ready yet to see a single LI's content be permanently finished.
Current update is #12 of 20 planned.

The only character I don't care about is the guy in the cafe, I hope that not pursuing him won't affect a true harem ending, my MC is straight.
You can do it. Think like a Steam Achievement Completionist: "Sure my MC is straight, but 100% is 100%." :D

• Haha
Reactions: sava75

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The game is not close to being finish (expecting 7 more updates and finishing towards the end of 2024).

And right now the number of endings I have planned is 17.
And how big will each of those updates be, if you don't mind me asking.

I also wish we could visit all the places in Whiterock when we visit it with Lisa, instead of having to choose 1 out of 3..

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
And how big will each of those updates be, if you don't mind me asking.
Check the changelogs, you'll have a pretty good overview of the content changes over time. Each of the twenty main characters gets new content, some more, some less. Usually four or five get really large scenes, those are the ones featured in the version's main menu picture. Some only get a few new conversations, and the ones between those poles get new dates, new repeatable sex scenes, small/medium scenes, maybe a short Brandi stream, something like that.

I also wish we could visit all the places in Whiterock when we visit it with Lisa, instead of having to choose 1 out of 3..
It's still in development. One by one the characters get more locations for dating. Patience. :D

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes