DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
It's still in development. One by one the characters get more locations for dating. Patience. :D
How is that related to Lisa's visit to Whiterock? Will the future date with her start with going to Whiterock with her, and let you go somewhere while she is working, and having the date start after she gets off work? Because that would be perfect, especially if there will be scene progression with the characters you meet while Lisa is still working.

Alternatively we could be allowed to go to Whiterock ourselves after visiting it with Lisa.

Or maybe even both of these.

I think giving us the option to sleep with Lisa in her room instead of our own after we had sex with her would be a great idea too.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
How is that related to Lisa's visit to Whiterock? Will the future date with her start with going to Whiterock with her, and let you go somewhere while she is working, and having the date start after she gets off work? Because that would be perfect, especially if there will be scene progression with the characters you meet while Lisa is still working.

Alternatively we could be allowed to go to Whiterock ourselves after visiting it with Lisa.

Or maybe even both of these.

I think giving us the option to sleep with Lisa in her room instead of our own after we had sex with her would be a great idea too.
Can't answer any of those questions. I know the dev could, because she has already planned out the remaining seven updates, but she's not telling. :D We'll have to wait and see what the future will bring.

Generally speaking you'll have more content to look forward to the more people you date. Lisa. for example, probably will have smaller content additions for the next few updates, because she just had a big one.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Can't answer any of those questions. I know the dev could, because she has already planned out the remaining seven updates, but she's not telling. :D We'll have to wait and see what the future will bring.
I've never seen a dev plan that far ahead before, that's impressive, wouldn't you agree?

Generally speaking you'll have more content to look forward to the more people you date. Lisa. for example, probably will have smaller content additions for the next few updates, because she just had a big one.
I'm dating all of them, except for the guy, luckily there is no content for other characters locked behind his progression.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grimtown

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
I've never seen a dev plan that dar ahead before, that's impressive, wouldn't you agree?
I've seen it happen a fair amount and it's always a good thing when it happens. I support a few creators and they all have very solid plans in place for the future of the game. Definitely helps with the quality and consistency. Though, they still have to leave room open for fan reactions. ie: a side character gets really popular and thus they may have to come up with more stories and scenes for them etc.

BigBoiiii666

Jul 2, 2020
Is there incest in this game? It's not very clear as it says "the game is setup yadda yadda, there will be no incest nor patch for it," yet one of the tags clearly says incest, so where and who is it with? If there is no incest then it really can't be that hard to remove the tag. Rq. edit: Not meant to be condescending just questioning.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Oooh nice thanks imma do that rn:giggle:!
Just keep in mind: MC's biological mom died when he was a kid. Daddy later fell in love with Lisa, who has a daughter, Suzy, from an earlier relationship. So it's step-cest if, if you name them mom and sis. BUT be aware that there is an actual biological MC mom in the story, and she may play some role in future updates. I think, quantum scientist daddy is looking for a parallel universe where mommy dear is still alive. Will he find her? Will she play a major role in the game? Nobody knows. Except RJ, but she's not telling.
Nonetheless, I call Lisa mom and Suzy sis. :cool: Have fun!

BigBoiiii666

Jul 2, 2020
Just keep in mind: MC's biological mom died when he was a kid. Daddy later fell in love with Lisa, who has a daughter, Suzy, from an earlier relationship. So it's step-cest if, if you name them mom and sis. BUT be aware that there is an actual biological MC mom in the story, and she may play some role in future updates. I think, quantum scientist daddy is looking for a parallel universe where mommy dear is still alive. Will he find her? Will she play a major role in the game? Nobody knows. Except RJ, but she's not telling.
Nonetheless, I call Lisa mom and Suzy sis. :cool: Have fun!
I will, thanks for the heads up, till mom actually comes into play Lisa can be my mommy:sneaky:.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Will there be (optional) impreg/pregnancy in the future (which gives slightly alternative endings)? In case there will be, I'm sad that Jez can't get pregnant anymore, it was never really explained why though.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Wow, I really have to say, rjrhodes, you've got some great animations in the game! I love, for example, when the MC takes Dana doggy in the file room and you can tell her bosom is moving independently from her dress, so the fabric separates from it and then moves next to it again. The little things like that are terrific, and my hat's off to you for what probably was a tricky process to get how you wanted it. Seriously, very well done.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
even if daddy dumbest finds other version of his dead wife it's not her so not mc's mommy.

Reactions: JJsaint
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes