DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Just a quick note here that there is a huge difference between furry sex and beastiality. One is sex between two consenting adults who like to wear costumes, and the other is animal abuse.

There won't be any animal abuse in my game.
Exactly, and Mari would never abuse animals.

Reactions: Grimtown

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
dana is 30ish, mc's teachers are mid 40s to 50s.
Dana is just a little over a year out of college, more like early 20s.
Gertrude got married around her college time, and it's been 9 years since. Must be late 20s or early 30s at the most. She even confirms during a convo that she's not that much older than you.
Nora/Ms Welch has been teaching for 6 years, so probably around the same age as Gertrude, or slightly younger.

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
I thought I recalled Adrian mentioning she was 19, but I could be wrong.
Juliana is 3 years younger than the MC.
Pretty sure the MC says he is 22, which fits with the 4th year thing.
I think iirc a couple others make references to their ages as well. ie: I think Whitney said she was 25.

Wasn't that important to me, so I don't really remember.

Fap Master 23

Jun 28, 2018
If this is not relevant to the game at all then can we get the tag removed, cause its misleading to have

Is there an incest patch?
There is a way to choose how you call certain characters, but they are not related to the MC, neither by blood nor by marriage nor adoption. There is no incest in the game and I do not provide any kind of patch for it.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
If this is not relevant to the game at all then can we get the tag removed, cause its misleading to have

Is there an incest patch?
There is a way to choose how you call certain characters, but they are not related to the MC, neither by blood nor by marriage nor adoption. There is no incest in the game and I do not provide any kind of patch for it.
Of cause we all name them mom and sis. :cool:
And they are kind of step-mom and -sis anyway. MC's dad and Lisa just didn't marry, for Patreon's sake.
And step-cest must be tagged as incest on f95. (See: note in OP)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes