Fap Master 23

Jun 28, 2018
Of cause we all name them mom and sis. :cool:
And they are kind of step-mom and -sis anyway. MC's dad and Lisa just didn't marry, for Patreon's sake.
And step-cest must be tagged as incest on f95. (See: note in OP)
That is just backwards then... there is no incest when its step by the literal definition

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
I thought I recalled Adrian mentioning she was 19, but I could be wrong.
Juliana is 3 years younger than the MC.
Pretty sure the MC says he is 22, which fits with the 4th year thing.
I think iirc a couple others make references to their ages as well. ie: I think Whitney said she was 25.

Wasn't that important to me, so I don't really remember.
I'm pretty sure Kendra says she's 18. Jamie I think was in the same grade as MC, so same age (22?).

That's all I can recall.

Reactions: Eticketjedi

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
It's me for this set, ask for: Adrien's mum and Reba's mum
I doubt they'll become additional side characters, what with all of the twenty main chars wanting content each update.
But I know that RJ reads all the suggestions, even if she doesn't respond to most and only takes very few. She is not one of these devs who start and then see where the story will go, she already knows what'll happen in the remaining eight updates. :)

Edit: Just for clarification, I have no idea what will or won't happen in the future, no deeper insights into the story, just guessing from from all the information I have.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I doubt they'll become additional side characters, what with all of the twenty main chars wanting content each update.
But I know that RJ reads all the suggestions, even if she doesn't respond to most and only takes very few. She is not one of these devs who start and them see where the story will go, she already knows what'll happen in the remaining eight updates. :)
Or she should throw away those characters that are disliked and replace them with those. Some older characters have no wrinkles and look too nice

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Or she should throw away those characters that are disliked and replace them with those. Some older characters have no wrinkles and look too nice
They all have their fans, and the twenty are there to stay. You probably have noticed that RJ made a broad variety of characters so there's something for everybody. There are more than enough games that only focus on milfs, but Come Home is not one of them. :)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
They all have their fans, and the twenty are there to stay. You probably have noticed that RJ made a broad variety of characters so there's something for everybody. There are more than enough games that only focus on milfs, but Come Home is not one of them. :)
Over and over again the same pretty Milf characters to boredom, no thanks

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
Everyone has their own kinks and preferences, but 'make uglier characters' is not one I see that often.

Regardless of physical appearance, neither of the characters mentioned have great personalities or interactions with the MC so far. Even if RJ was to add more characters I doubt they would even register on a list of requests or votes. I think Mrs. Mills is the closest you will ever get to what you're looking for and she consistently ranks at the bottom when it comes to favorite characters.

Like Grim said, we already have a huge roster of partners that already have more diversity than any other game out there. Each one is tremendously written with their own personalities, backgrounds, desires, interactions etc. I don't like all of them but there are several that I really like. I for one am going to continue to trust RJ to do her thing, because she's done a damned good job so far.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Everyone has their own kinks and preferences, but 'make uglier characters' is not one I see that often.

Regardless of physical appearance, neither of the characters mentioned have great personalities or interactions with the MC so far. Even if RJ was to add more characters I doubt they would even register on a list of requests or votes. I think Mrs. Mills is the closest you will ever get to what you're looking for and she consistently ranks at the bottom when it comes to favorite characters.

Like Grim said, we already have a huge roster of partners that already have more diversity than any other game out there. Each one is tremendously written with their own personalities, backgrounds, desires, interactions etc. I don't like all of them but there are several that I really like. I for one am going to continue to trust RJ to do her thing, because she's done a damned good job so far.
I would list a few games with a large number of characters. And what worries me the most about games is that he's a cool character, but he's a secondary character and we can't do anything about him. There should be an equal number of older and younger characters.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes