cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I would list a few games with a large number of characters. And what worries me the most about games is that he's a cool character, but he's a secondary character and we can't do anything about him. There should be an equal number of older and younger characters.
Why There Should Be Equal Amount Of Older And Younger Ppls?

Reactions: CircaAD

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
details are important so why it's boring?
Because you still have nice characters without wrinkles. And it looks not natural, it gets boring quickly. Maybe as if these pretty figures had different macaments on their skin.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
cxx
Look closely, all characters have the same smooth skin which is boring, and it's a shame there weren't as many older characters with wrinkles as younger characters with smooth skin.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
cxx
Look closely, all characters have the same smooth skin which is boring, and it's a shame there weren't as many older characters with wrinkles as younger characters with smooth skin.
Maybe they had a facelift ?

Seriously, this is a common occurrence with 3D characters. With 2D art, you can just draw some highlights and shadows to suggest wrinkles, but with 3D, the complexity of the model would grow exponentially.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
The oldest of my characters is in her early 50s. And she has wrinkles.

And I get comments all the time about how old and ugly my characters are so having somebody now say that they're too young and pretty is at least a change.

Point is that everybody has an opinion, frequently opposite from each other, and everybody thinks that their opinion is correct.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We have got to understand that for most girls who are working with customers or many other people,
there is this thing called make up with many implements to fill any ridges on any faces.
How do y”all reckon everyone on TV or the movies sport smooth skin and extra pounds?
Magic?
Even the youngest babe is sporting what is to me horrific rimmel + maskara that ages her 10 years if not more.

Yeah, girls and especially young, ealsily bored babes who do not have the patience to sit through
all those tubes where make up artists teach them bit by bit how to apply the dozens cosmetics right,
will easily go overboard with foundation and the creams that fill the face up so you cannot see pimples or ridges.

cxx
If you think wrinkles only appear once you reach 60, you're in for a rough awakening someday :ROFLMAO:
(Unless you completely stay out of the sun)
The oldest of my characters is in her early 50s. And she has wrinkles.

And I get comments all the time about how old and ugly my characters are so having somebody now say that they're too young and pretty is at least a change.

Point is that everybody has an opinion, frequently opposite from each other, and everybody thinks that their opinion is correct.
Thank you so much, dear, for making this game be all about the many dialogues girls need to have
before they accept anyone into their lives, if they care.

We can all understand how, nowadays, 20 to 35 year old gals might be inclined to party hard and loose themselves in the many thugs with a car they meet at parties rather than opt for something lasting or meaningful.

Girls in this game are into people and thus far they have had much success being likable and dear

to the audience both in game and throughout the gamers.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Because you still have nice characters without wrinkles. And it looks not natural, it gets boring quickly. Maybe as if these pretty figures had different macaments on their skin.
so old ppls should look like these?

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes