Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Reba doesn't call me at the evening, I have 5 hearts but in her hint walkthrough says reach 5 hearts, bug or what?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Reba doesn't call me at the evening, I have 5 hearts but in her hint walkthrough says reach 5 hearts, bug or what?
Did you already tell Jez about the meth lab? Because if you did it too early - and this sounds like you did - you locked yourself out of future Reba (and Izzy) content. You get a warning when you tell Jez too early. You can choose to ignore that warning, but then Reba's path is broken/locked.
Did you make regular saves?

Or - just in the unlikely case it's a bug - you can upload your save file here or in the discord's #help-and-bugs channel and I'll take a look at it later.

Reactions: Obranyi

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This link only works if you only have 20 posts per page, a lot of people make that mistake when linking to posts, it's very annoying.
Probably not a mistake but more simply a matter of copying the link the site gives them for that post. The site defaults to 20 per page, so most people would be given that link when copying it. The majority of people should probably see that post successfully without an issue.

However, this works perfectly fine — even without that number of posts per page — if you remove the page-xyz# from the URL after you've gone to it. It's just as easy for the person accessing the link to do it as it would be for the poster to remove it from their post.

It's probably equally easy if you temporarily change your setting to 20 per page, use the link, and then change the setting back. One could also argue that expecting everyone else to do something differently just to fit someone else's preference is also, frankly, very annoying.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Probably not a mistake but more simply a matter of copying the link the site gives them for that post. The site defaults to 20 per page, so most people would be given that link when copying it. The majority of people should probably see that post successfully without an issue.

However, this works perfectly fine — even without that number of posts per page — if you remove the page-xyz# from the URL after you've gone to it. It's just as easy for the person accessing the link to do it as it would be for the poster to remove it from their post.

It's probably equally easy if you temporarily change your setting to 20 per page, use the link, and then change the setting back. One could also argue that expecting everyone else to do something differently just to fit someone else's preference is also, frankly, very annoying.
I didn't know that removing the page counter from the link could do that, that is very helpful, thank you, a universal link for everyone is always the best option, that way no one has to do anything differently.

I just prefer 40 posts per page.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I wish I had Bestiality, because Maria has a whole farm of animals.And Mari
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"There's not going to be bestiality. Even if Patreon didn't have rules against it, I wouldn't want it in my game, sorry." (RJ, Aug 2, 2021)

I didn't know that removing the page counter from the link could do that, that is very helpful, thank you, a universal link for everyone is always the best option, that way no one has to do anything differently.

I just prefer 40 posts per page.
I just learned that the "Share this post" icon in the top right of every comment gives me a link w/o the page number, so I'll be using that in the future. Was totally unaware of the problem, so thanks.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I just learned that the "Share this post" icon in the top right of every comment gives me a link w/o the page number, so I'll be using that in the future. Was totally unaware of the problem, so thanks.
We can learn something new every day, now I know that too, so thank you as well.

Reactions: Grimtown

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I wish I had Bestiality, because Maria has a whole farm of animals.And Mari
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While I'm not against that in games, it wouldn't feel right in this game, but rest assured, there is definitely a parallel universe where Mari does have sex with animals, you'll just never go to that universe to see it.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The age of the characters would also come in handy, because I never know how old which character is

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
While I'm not against that in games, it wouldn't feel right in this game, but rest assured, there is definitely a parallel universe where Mari does have sex with animals, you'll just never go to that universe to see it.
well there is furry scene.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019

Just use the share this post button instead of copying the URL from the adres bar. Problem solved.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just use the share this post button instead of copying the URL from the adres bar. Problem solved.
True, and I will do that from now on. However, that only solves the problem if someone already knew that. Plenty of posts on the site where someone didn't know that. What I described was what to do if you already had a post that included the page number as well. I'm not going to go around telling everyone who copied from the address bar to shorten their URL.

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
Just a quick note here that there is a huge difference between furry sex and beastiality. One is sex between two consenting adults who like to wear costumes, and the other is animal abuse.

There won't be any animal abuse in my game.

Speaking of costumes during sex, it'd be kind of hot to have that in the options when we stay with Mari.

Just throwing that out there.

Reactions: Grimtown
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes