Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
i looked at lisa thing and the only sex scene is bj so wheres the rest of lisa stuff if there is new sex scnes of her
There is sex with Lisa. Perhaps you mean "there are no new repeatable sex scenes"? These are the ones you can have at the end of a good date (or in Lisa's case while watching tv). Doesn't mean there are no new scenes with sexy sex.
PLAY and you know !!!!!
Exactly this. I know it's hard to trust strangers on the internet, but you can trust Nerttu and me on this, squidboy. :cool:

Reactions: CircaAD and Nerttu

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
There is sex with Lisa. Perhaps you mean "there are no new repeatable sex scenes"? These are the ones you can have at the end of a good date (or in Lisa's case while watching tv). Doesn't mean there are no new scenes with sexy sex.

Exactly this. I know it's hard to trust strangers on the internet, but you can trust Nerttu and me on this, squidboy. :cool:
BTW, you CAN watch the weekend trip again at replay section !!!!

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
i cant get the lisa scene to trigger on saturday ive done multiple saturdays had the scene where she metioned it
At the moment you have to sleep at home alone in your bed the Friday before. Iirc RJ is planning to change the triggers in a future update so certain scenes can trigger no matter where you spend the night.

giantsquidboy

Oct 2, 2018

what i meant was when u look at lisa profile thing under sex catagory it only shows the bj so is there more sex scenes after that

1658106926753.png

Reactions: ImYourPassenger

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
where is the hint system. i ahvent seen it yet.
Each character has a page, and on that page there is a) a hint on how to progress, b) a question mark in the upper right corner on how to gain affection, and c) a complete list of content and how to get it.

You can access the pages by clicking on their portraits on the affection screen (do not click the hearts, they turn off/on that character's route). You get to the affection screen by clicking the heart on top of the screen.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Update 12 - 0.3.12.1
Size 538 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my Android port.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Last played on ; 10 - 6 -2021.
Worth to play now ??
That really depends on why you stopped playing a year ago.
All I can say is that every kink and every character is optional, you don't have to do anything you don't like (unless you're playing the game on Steam and are an achievement hunter :LOL:).
It's RJ's first game, so the graphics and animations have gotten better - imo they were already good, but it really shows that she's learning new skills and improving overall.
There's music now, if that's your thing.
Worth playing? I'd say abso-fucking-lutely, but I'm biased, because I like the writing style, the consentual approach and sex positivity as well as the realistically and respectfully written trans character and the diversity of the cast. Bisexual male option, science chick in wheelchair, even the sub-dom (somewhat reversable) relation between MC and his boss at work.
Oh, and prior to the Stream release in late 2021 there was a beautification update with some older stuff re-rendered.

I'd say, give it a try and if you don't like it after an hour, set it aside and come back in another year. :D

Oh, and the old save should work, but no guarantees.
Downloaded again. Then deleted. Not for me
Anything in particular, or just overall not your cup of tea?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual update, some quests took a while to finish since those were multiple dates (conversations just couldn't be completed by phone) and lisa got postponed always due that.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes