Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
No,it's just because i have a dir where i dl and unpack and others for games,that's why i have to move stuff.
It's not the first time i update this game but it's a first it get an error right BEFORE even starting...
That's also the first report if something like that. :unsure: I'd try to run int from the dl & unpack folder directly. Shouldn't be any different, but I'm kinda out of ideas.

Reactions: Yui78

Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
That's also the first report if something like that. :unsure: I'd try to run int from the dl & unpack folder directly. Shouldn't be any different, but I'm kinda out of ideas.
Uhu? it does work indeed..... now this is baffling me (and it does read the saves too to boot),but it's got no reason since the dirs are on the same drive too,just different path name and the old has always worked before this update. :unsure:

Reactions: Grimtown

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Hmm.... dowloaded the last update,copied in the directory and.... this.... the game is not even starting....
You do not need to copy or move any files. Just download the most recent update, unzip, and run the exe.

Edit: sorry I missed the messages already answering your question

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
No,it's just because i have a dir where i dl and unpack and others for games,that's why i have to move stuff.
It's not the first time i update this game but it's a first it get an error right BEFORE even starting...
No idea what could happen. I always delete the older version only after I extract and run the new update alongside, not to overwrite accidentaly anything. Maybe the download is corrupted?

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Yes, I get that option. So, giving her a bj is manadatory to get the buttplay option?
so is that it? we need to go down on her to advance her story? that's disapointing, im ok with her being trans, and developing a relationship with her, but im not really into going down on dick to advance with her.

would be nice to be able to continue her story without having to blow her, just for comparisson, you dont need to go down on kendra to get her anal. i was hoping it would be the same with adrian as well.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
so is that it? we need to go down on her to advance her story? that's disapointing, im ok with her being trans, and developing a relationship with her, but im not really into going down on dick to advance with her.

would be nice to be able to continue her story without having to blow her, just for comparisson, you dont need to go down on kendra to get her anal. i was hoping it would be the same with adrian as well.
Just scroll down 2 comments from the one you quoted.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

Rj did say she will add a hj option later.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Just scroll down 2 comments from the one you quoted.
no joke i completely missed that, dont ask me how, i went from post to post reading to try and see if there was a mention, but somehow, someway i jumped the exact one i was looking for.

glad to see its something that might get adressed later. like i said i do like adrian, and im ok with trans characters, even some "male on dickgirls" but dickgirls on male" are a major turn off for me. (by the way i use dickgirls as a general therm for trans, traps, futas and strap-ons).

fatemaker

Nov 7, 2018
this game needs a gallery mod
gallery mod please
is gallery unlockable?
can someone make a Gallery Mod please?
this game need a cheat mod and gallery mod
Please, is there any gallery mod? thank you....
Hello, this is my gallery unlocker mod.
Game version: Update 12
Warning! The mod affects gameplay. It can mess up your save files. The mod works for the gallery but i don't recommend it if you want to play the game.

bill meoff

May 23, 2019
Since Mrs Mills pegged the mc in this update maybe she can make him cum in his own mouth or clean up the creampie after they have sex.

jamesonwulf

May 11, 2018
I'm stuck in Kendra Route, the hint say "Reach 9 Hearts and tell her you love her". I have 9 hearts but i don't see the option to say that to her. Any help would be much appreciated.
I'm having the same problem it seems, stuck on 9 hearts but no scene. Attached save file

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I'm having the same problem it seems, stuck on 9 hearts but no scene. Attached save file
Hi there. I fixed your save.

This is a known bug now. I won't be fixing any more saves for this going forward. It will be repaired in the next release, or if you know how to modify variables, there are instructions here to how to fix it yourself.

KNOWN BUGS: Kendra 11 (where she comes to your house at night and reveals her big secret) is not triggering.

This bug is happening because I made some changes in Update 12 to add a bit of space between when you hit affection 9 with her and when she shows up at her house. This was done by recording the day that you hit affection level 9, then having Kendra come two days after that recorded day.

The issue is happening if somebody hit affection level 9 in a previous update, but did not see Kendra's scene at that time. Since they hit the affection level in the previous update, the day was not recorded, so it doesn't know when to show the scene.

The fix is to set $ kendra11day = 1 (or any number lower than the current day).

This issue should not happen on a new game.

I will add a bit of code in the next release that sets kendra11day to 1 if kendraaffection == 9 when the game is loaded.

Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
You do not need to copy or move any files. Just download the most recent update, unzip, and run the exe.

Edit: sorry I missed the messages already answering your question
Yeah,gonna clean the old one (except save,i like to have stuff properly archived...:LOL: ) and move the new update,my only take is that some old file from previous updates is causing issues, but this only a guess.
Edit: done and everything goes smothly again so probably was some old file the cause (still just a guess but given the result it's likely that)

dalibut

Apr 2, 2020
Did some content from this game got removed ?

I see picture in the first post "Mari-Reba" but there is nothing like that ingame.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

I see picture in the first post "Mari-Reba" but there is nothing like that ingame.
that's fanart from dev atm like some other pics, dunno why those are in op.

Reactions: dalibut

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020

that's fanart from dev atm like some other pics, dunno why those are in op.
Yes, these are custom renders (non-canon) for high tier patrons. Originally from this post. No idea how they ended up in OP either.

Reactions: dalibut
4.30 star(s) 106 Votes