Nov 4, 2018
He asked dev to answer . Are u dev of the game ?
He technically didn't ask the dev to answer,
He was addressing the dev for about not answering a certain question,
A question with an obvious answer,
Just because someone is quoted in a post doesn't mean only that person can answer,
Responses can get pretty sarcastic when the answer is super obvious but keeps getting asked anyway.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Izzy makes it 100% clear before you go anywhere with her story that she is and will continue to fuck other people and does not want any sort of relationship, she just wants to have fun.

Jualiana makes it 100% clear before you start her story that she wants to fuck at least 5 people before she even considers starting a relationship.

Dana is engaged.

One of the teachers, name escapes me at the moment, is not only married but also a swinger meaning not only is she having regular sex with her husband but also with others.

Kendra drops hints she's fucking other people.

You can choose not to pursue those stories but they aren't going to stick with just the MC.

Nearly all other girls are only interested in the MC as it stands right now.

Facepalm all you like, it isn't going to change the contents of the game. You can avoid content you don't like but they all want different things and not all of them want a solo relationship.
Isn't Dana's fiance abusive and also very religious so they aren't fuckin? Been a minute since I played that part of the game but that's the impression I got. Surely to goodness Dana won't stay with her shitty fiance once she starts banging the MC right?

All the rest makes sense, I really don't know why people are mad about Izzy. The rest of the girls in the game so far have only shown interest in MC or other girls, focus on them and stop following Izzy's story there's still like what 15 girls in the game if you ignore the 5 listed in this post? That's a shitload of women wanting MCs pecker. Like if Suzy suddenly wanted to get dp'd after she lost her virginity and confessed her love to MC then, yea be mad but Izzy has always been open about who she's with lol

Reactions: Grimtown

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Every single character's storyline can be shut down. They are ALL optional. You can play the game without having sex and just look for your missing dad. Pretty short game that way, but you are not forced to pursue anyone.

A pleasant one? :D
nope - more like a "eeeeeks - how to get out here" :ROFLMAO:
yk im not playing to see bbc :ROFLMAO: - not my kink ;)
all at all this game is very good - playing it since beginning

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nice update, but short
SHORT???!!!

if is on all girls and women paths then plenty to play even if skips gangbang with izzy. if you feel this was short then i wonder what do you call 5 mins updates.

anyways, great update as usual, even having played this since start game still manages to surprise me on many occasions so story works well.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
No incest patch?
You can define how you call Lisa and Suzy a few minutes into the game. :cool:

Quoting from my review:
- Incest fans like me have to turn up our suspension of disbelief a notch, because the story is written in a way, that MC's actual mother died years ago and he comes home to his step-mom and her daughter from an earlier relationship. You CAN change the way you call each other to sis/bro/mom, and 95% of the time that works fine, but sometimes the story talks about your (deceased) mom or something similar. It would need a slight rewrite of the story to make an actual iPatch, but since only the dev knows where the story is going, I don't think that makes sense while the game is still in development.
Usually I don't like these "inbetween" solutions, but in this case I can live with it. The rest is just too fine to ignore the game.

Mar 13, 2019
It's a habit I have when I see a walkthrough with only a mega link,
I play on my phone and if there's a WT I view it on my TV,
I often post from my TV via Xbox's Microsoft Edge browser which is outdated and no longer supports mega,
So if I see that on a game I haven't played yet I use my phone to post the pdf directly before I start,
Deleted that post.
I wont even comment how weird that is, but the Chromium based Xbox Edge browser seems to work fine with Mega.

• Haha

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
You can define how you call Lisa and Suzy a few minutes into the game. :cool:

Quoting from my review:
- Incest fans like me have to turn up our suspension of disbelief a notch, because the story is written in a way, that MC's actual mother died years ago and he comes home to his step-mom and her daughter from an earlier relationship. You CAN change the way you call each other to sis/bro/mom, and 95% of the time that works fine, but sometimes the story talks about your (deceased) mom or something similar. It would need a slight rewrite of the story to make an actual iPatch, but since only the dev knows where the story is going, I don't think that makes sense while the game is still in development.
Usually I don't like these "inbetween" solutions, but in this case I can live with it. The rest is just too fine to ignore the game.
Thx, and sorry I didn't start play yet I just prepper the game first.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Izzy makes it 100% clear before you go anywhere with her story that she is and will continue to fuck other people and does not want any sort of relationship, she just wants to have fun.

Jualiana makes it 100% clear before you start her story that she wants to fuck at least 5 people before she even considers starting a relationship.

Dana is engaged.

One of the teachers, name escapes me at the moment, is not only married but also a swinger meaning not only is she having regular sex with her husband but also with others.

Kendra drops hints she's fucking other people.

You can choose not to pursue those stories but they aren't going to stick with just the MC.

Nearly all other girls are only interested in the MC as it stands right now.

Facepalm all you like, it isn't going to change the contents of the game. You can avoid content you don't like but they all want different things and not all of them want a solo relationship.
Come on you are long enough on this forum to know that they aren't reading properly or not at all and get butthurt afterwards. :sneaky:

P.S. I look forward to all the facepalms i get for that post, your tears are delicious.

Reactions: Gellidus

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
ok,finished the new update and i like it so far.:love:
but some things bother me, some scenes can be skipped but still with a character story move forward.
but like Reba, i don't wanna go on this campingtrip, have denied it a few times and now there is no more scene.
Jez is also such a case, flirty text ignored a few times and than no way to continue the story.

but it was already noted in the previous versions that you can still interact with the characters later that have been ignored
and I look to the future with optimism...good work so far @R.J.Rhodes (y)

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
but it was already noted in the previous versions that you can still interact with the characters later that have been ignored
and I look to the future with optimism...
That is already implemented in this update. When you click on a character's heart on the affection screen you can enable/disable their route. :)

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
I know but apparently that doesn't work for one or the other character in my playthrough.
but hey I can ignore that for now because I just love the game too much.:love:
it has its tiny problems here and there, but I like how it has turned out so far.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I know but apparently that doesn't work for one or the other character in my playthrough.
but hey I can ignore that for now because I just love the game too much.:love:
it has its tiny problems here and there, but I like how it has turned out so far.
That's the spirit! :D
Seriously though, as one of the people who try to find all these nasty little bugs in beta testing, if you encounter something that isn't working as it's supposed to, feel free to make a note of it. Here or the Discord or wherever you like. Well... maybe not wherever... Maybe just here and the Discord. :ROFLMAO:

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
Instead of making all of the sharing/swinging/other dude scenes optional (avoidable), you just make them skippable. It still happens you just skip it. It's not like you can't make it avoidable like how you said you would make some of them avoidable. But no, she is like that and her content is like that so if you want to "date" her you gotta deal with her bullsh*t. Great job.

There is a difference where you know those characters are like that, then actually seeing the unavoidable scenes of them like that. Like, i'm sorry but why is the first other man scene in the game is other mans scene where it is a friggin gangbang? At least make the first one of those scenes with one dude and slowly people be like oh this is not for me anymore so i'm out of your route. You just maxed out the stats on the first one of those scenes don't you?

Why is she considered as a LI if she is this type a girl then (and girls that are similar to her)? Why is this kinda person has stats like the other true LI have? Why is she taking that spot if she is all about fuck anything that has a 3rd leg girl?

This ain't the way to do it if you want more fans/supporters for your game. I really like how she looks and she is sexy but, because our pretty dev did her like that we can't enjoy that sexy ass fully.

What is the end game for her seriously? What kinda ending you imagine/planned for her? I'm really curious because she is a wasted potential. I was so sad that sexy character's content is like this.

I was enjoying the game and even was going for her until this update (to be honest except bai i was going for them all). I know her shit and i know what she does but i really thought all of the other man scenes was going to be avoidable. Now that other man bulls*it started, i'm going to avoid the game at least for some time because i need to see how all of the other man scenes going to be handled and what not going forward. If/when i come back i'm going to avoid her that's for sure.

But hey girl you do you and good luck with the game.

Edit: Somebody said Desert Stalker as a example. But it's clearly not same if anyone played that game. On that game EVERY swinging/sharing is avoidable. Meaning that none of that never happens if you choose and that game's mc literally a badass alpha that you don't want to fuck with and there is a switch that turns off all of that contents choices so you can keep playing your game without the worry about other man stuff and all the LI's are yours.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Not quite sure I understand what you mean. :unsure: I'm not RJ, but perhaps I can help you instead. You are trying to load an old save and don't get some sex scenes, yes? HOW old is your save? It should work with saves from the last three updates, basically all 2021 versions of the game, earlier saves cannot be converted though and you 'd have to start a new game. If you want, you can post the save here and I'll take a look.
Very kind from you, certanly that wasn't my best attemp in english prose, sorry.
Thing is, I started new update with a save from previous version, had the instructive and those sort of recapitulation of previous scenes. Among the scenes was the sex with Juliana, but after finish the new update it didn't appear in her affection screen (sex: 0/1) and it's locked in red in the hints. With Tammy seems I missed a scene in the Java Lava ("Sex behind the counter"), that need 6 hearts to launch (I got 8), the hint it's not red, but the option doesn't appear in game. Same with a scene with Mari ("Asking Mari out"), the hint says 3 hearts are needed, I got 6. My question is, are those scenes playables yet or I just lost the opportunities to each one?

4.40 star(s) 105 Votes