Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I can't download the game. Chrome says no.
Huh, I've been having problems with Nopy all week, but at least one of the sites should work. Have you tried another browser?

That depends on what exactly you are asking lol. I have Renpy installed on my pc and I am able to edit .rpy files, (spelling/text errors etc)
I was referring to this little tool: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
With it you can enable the in-game console and change variables.
Like I did with your save. It's attached to the comment. :) Should be fixed now.

Reactions: MC Johnsson

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Huh, I've been having problems with Nopy all week, but at least one of the sites should work. Have you tried another browser?

I was referring to this little tool: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
With it you can enable the in-game console and change variables.
Like I did with your save. It's attached to the comment. :) Should be fixed now.
Ah yes, I have that also on my pc. I have no idea how to edit save files with it though. But thank you very much for fixing it (y)

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Ah yes, I have that also on my pc. I have no idea how to edit save files with it though. But thank you very much for fixing it (y)
No problem.
In this case I loaded your save. Opened the console and changed two variables.
reba8 = True
rebascenesfinshed += 1

RJ already found the suspected culprit of this in the code and it will be fixed for the next update. Happens only in very specific circumstances. None of the alpha/beta testers had this. So thanks for catching it.

Reactions: MC Johnsson

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
It is not incest focused, but - as a fellow friend of families - I still like it. If incest is the only part you're interested in, you'll only have two (three) of the twenty LIs though.
Yeah, between 2 and 5 is the usual breakdown. I'll play some others as I usually do, but they're side dishes.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Come Home [Ch. 9] [R.J. Rhodes] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 567 MB / 312 MB - ComeHome-.3.09.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 533 MB / 277 MB - ComeHome-.3.09.4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Is anyone else getting a virus report when they try to play the game? My virus protection just quarantined the game.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Worthy update since we finally get Suzy.
Hopefully she gets her own "sneaks into her bedroom" scenes the next update.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Finally played the update and yeah I don't get why people were so upset with the Izzy scene, she basically did what she told you she was gonna do since the beginning which was continuing to have sex with other men, even if the dev didn't create that scene it is still implied that she is having sex with other people. The game even warns you twice that there is a scene with multiple men coming. It is really easy to avoid.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I like it. Any game where you're jut chilling in a town and get to screw around with all the women is aces in my book. Some of the scenes and dialogue are real hot too.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
IZZY
- Raised max affection to 9
- New scene (Group Sex - MMMMF)
rjrhodes Way to ruin the game, guess is time for me to abandon ship and delete it from my list.
Guess is not a proper harem game after all (if you think people that love harem games like me will ever like scenes like that I think you may be more "new" in this genre than you think).
In any case good luck

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
MC's mom died when he was young. Lisa is dad's new partner, but they never married, so she is kind of his step-mother, Suzy his step-sister.

Quote from my own review:
- Incest fans like me have to turn up our suspension of disbelief a notch, because the story is written in a way, that MC's actual mother died years ago and he comes home to his step-mom and her daughter from an earlier relationship. You CAN change the way you call each other to sis/bro/mom, and 95% of the time that works fine, but sometimes the story talks about your (deceased) mom or something similar. It would need a slight rewrite of the story to make an actual iPatch, but since only the dev knows where the story is going, I don't think that makes sense while the game is still in development.
Usually I don't like these "inbetween" solutions, but in this case I can live with it. The rest is just too fine to ignore the game.
Well, that's lame.

Thanks for the info though, now I don't need to worry about following this game.

Reactions: fertywerps

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
Finally played the update and yeah I don't get why people were so upset with the Izzy scene, she basically did what she told you she was gonna do since the beginning which was continuing to have sex with other men, even if the dev didn't create that scene it is still implied that she is having sex with other people. The game even warns you twice that there is a scene with multiple men coming. It is really easy to avoid.
1 - That would require basic reading comprehension, which lets be honest here, the majority of the internet lacks.

2 - Its not that the scene wasn't avoidable or telegraphed thats the problem, its that fact that it exists which they can't physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually handle.

I feel bad for all the anime girl body pillows, that are now going have to face the brunt of some sad impotent rage.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Looking at the Adrian model, I wonder if Daz caught legal flack from the music industry parasites for making what is essentially an Annie Lennox clone.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: magus448
Mar 13, 2019
Unless there's a new version on the Series platform,
I'm still on the One S and when trying to use Mega I get,
"Your browser seems a bit outdated".
I am using Series console, but thats probably not the reason - they did decent job getting features to One as well.
I am getting updates bit earlier and it may not yet be available to all users.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
so, after my beauty sleep and a lot of :coffee: I have to report a little bug that i found with mrs.mcgee scene gallery.
on the first days when you go to her scene gallery an exception occured. U can ignore it or rollback.
in the further course of the game the error then no longer appears.

this is not a problem now, just wanted to report that.
I have the traceback.txt from the first day but unfortunately can not upload them, my firefox keeps crashing when i try :mad:

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes