SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Well that sucks Izzy went from a possible LI to a trash LI I will avoid from now now. Really sucks the dev pulled that shit with her. I dont do whores and thats pretty much all she turned out to be. She was great until this update sorry but she is out of my game and I am will to bet out of a lot of other players games as well now. We can only hope the dev doesnt do this with other girls or it will ruin the game for a lot of people.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Well that sucks Izzy went from a possible LI to a trash LI I will avoid from now now. Really sucks the dev pulled that shit with her. I dont do whores and thats pretty much all she turned out to be. She was great until this update sorry but she is out of my game and I am will to bet out of a lot of other players games as well now.
It's like you didn't read any of her dialogues in the game so far. :ROFLMAO:

We can only hope the dev doesnt do this with other girls or it will ruin the game for a lot of people.
...and make it more interesting for other players. Some people hope for more of that.

Interestingly, there are 20 (twenty) people to choose from, so even if you don't get to be the sole conqueror of some of them, there will be more than enough left.

Good talk.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
It's like you didn't read any of her dialogues in the game so far. :ROFLMAO:

...and make it more interesting for other players. Some people hope for more of that.

Interestingly, there are 20 (twenty) people to choose from, so even if you don't get to be the sole conqueror of some of them, there will be more than enough left.

Good talk.
Not the people that come to play this game for the harem side of it. In that side of it that scene should have been avoidable and the point of earning points with her should be so she "Doesnt" keep doing that shit. If she is going to keep doing that earning points is "Pointless" I also "Did" read all along and she stopped having sex with the other guy and moved to you "Before" this update as a LI would normally do. not to instead invite you to a fucking gang bang with her being the only girl participating. The spoiler marks her as a LI and as such in game with a harem tag that kind of shit would stop. If she wasnt a actual love interest she shoul dnot be on this screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Not the people that come to play this game for the harem side of it. In that side of it that scene should have been avoidable and the point of earning points with her should be so she "Doesnt" keep doing that shit. If she is going to keep doing that earning points is "Pointless" I also "Did" read all along and she stopped having sex with the other guy and moved to you "Before" this update as a LI would normally do. not to instead invite you to a fucking gang bang with her being the only girl participating.
Interesting how differently text can be perceived. She said she won't fuck Devon for a while, because he became too possessive and had a problem with her fucking other people, too.
That surely cannot be misinterpreted as that instead she would like to be only fucked by a possessive MC, can it? :unsure:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Just because the game has the harem tag does not mean that it is SOLELY a harem game meant to appease the hardcore harem fans which must check all these boxes to count.

The game has the gay tag too, btw. You don't see all the gay people coming out and crying because the MC is putting his dick in vagina.
Welcome back!

Reactions: LemongrassWitch

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Just one more note here.

I did not make this game for YOU.

Especially if your mindset is narrow and rigid.

I made this game to have a little something for everybody. That's why it's so open. That's why everything is optional. I made this game intentionally inclusive. You think I started with the idea of "I want 20 characters?" No. I added more over time so that I could include different personality types, sexual interests, and stories.

Just like everything in life, there are things in the game that you will not like because they are not made for you. Complaining about them is like going to a restaurant and complaining that there is something that you don't like on the menu. Just order something else.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
for sure suzy and "landlady" won't have sex with eachother or patreon would turn evil eye on this,

and max likes per day has existed for a while, seen few posts that user has reached daily limit. i haven't hit it since i give those scarcely.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
and max likes per day has existed for a while, seen few posts that user has reached daily limit. i haven't hit it since i give those scarcely.
Yeah, I don't give them out like candy either, guess it was just uncommonly high traffic in the thread on release day and I felt like reacting a bit more than usual. Never read about it before, but I wasn't angry or anything, more surprised. The more you know...

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
Game looks decent with plenty of potenial in the future!More scenes with mommy pls!So here is the check list for whomever has kink in something.
MILF??Check
Rich Milf which is uhh horny(dominatrix??)??CHECK
Girl next door??Check
Fit girl??Check
Wincest??Maybe??Semi check?
Office chick??Check
Screw the police??Half check
Gay love??Check
Futa/Shemale??Check

Looking at this list this game offers plenty compared to the majority of games on F95 it has its rough edges or so but it is really great in my opinion

Last edited by a moderator:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dunno if mrs g is rich
mc has fucked cop i think twice now
incest yes if suzy is sister

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Has this one been reported yet?

Code:
  File "game/Functions/help.rpy", line 682, in <module>
    if mcgeeattraction == False:
NameError: name 'mcgeeattraction' is not defined
A quick grep through the code seems to indicate that the dev got themselves confused over the naming of flag they used:

Code:
ComeHome-.3.09.4-pc/game $ find . -name "*.rpy" -exec grep -iH "mcgeeattraction" {} \;
./Scenes/Work/work.rpy:        elif mrsmcgeehold == False and mrsmcgeeattraction == True:
./Scenes/School/English/english3.rpy:            $ mrsmcgeeattraction = False
./Scenes/MrsMcGee/mcgee9.rpy:            $ mrsmcgeeattraction = False
./Screens/New Affection Menu/newaffectionscreen.rpy:  if mrsmcgeeattraction == True:
./Screens/New Affection Menu/McGee/mcgeemenu.rpy:  if mrsmcgeeattraction == False:
./Screens/New Affection Menu/McGee/mcgeemenu.rpy:    $ mrsmcgeeattraction = True
./Screens/New Affection Menu/McGee/mcgeemenu.rpy:    $ mrsmcgeeattraction = False
./Functions/checkavailablescenes.rpy:        if mrsmcgeeattraction == True:
./Functions/affection.rpy:        if mrsmcgeeattraction == False:
./Functions/help.rpy:    if mcgeeattraction == False:
./Locations/javalava.rpy:        if mrsmcgeeaffection == 6 and mrsmcgee9 == False and mrsmcgeeattraction == True: 
./Locations/javalava.rpy:    if mrsmcgeeaffection == 6 and mrsmcgee9 == False and mrsmcgeeattraction == True: 
./Variables/NPCs/mcgeevariables.rpy:default mrsmcgeeattraction = True
Based on that it would appear that mcgeeattraction should be mrsmcgeeattraction in help.rpy to fix it.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
dunno if mrs g is rich
Maybe he means Mrs Mills? :)

Code:
A quick grep through the code seems to indicate that the dev got themselves confused over the naming of flag they used:

Code:
ComeHome-.3.09.4-pc/game $ find . -name "*.rpy" -exec grep -iH "mcgeeattraction" {} \;
Based on that it would appear that mcgeeattraction should be mrsmcgeeattraction in help.rpy to fix it.
Thank you! Iirc RJ has already fixed this. Thanks for reporting. Better to get multiple reports than carrying a bug over to the next version. (y)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
To be fair, there is more than just Izzy but the point stands, it isn't NTR when they have already mentioned it in advance.

Juliana wants to have sex with at least 5 people.
One of the teachers is happily married but a swinger so not only fucks her husband but other people on a regular basis.
Kendra drops a few hints about sex with others.

well none milfs is exactly rich, not mc's boss, not his teacher nor his shrink and for sure not coplady either or mommy.
Pretty sure Mills has quite the bank account considering her job.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020

Code:

Code:
./Scenes/Work/work.rpy:        elif mrsmcgeehold == False and mrsmcgeeattraction == True:
./Scenes/School/English/english3.rpy:            $ mrsmcgeeattraction = False
./Scenes/MrsMcGee/mcgee9.rpy:            $ mrsmcgeeattraction = False
./Screens/New Affection Menu/newaffectionscreen.rpy:  if mrsmcgeeattraction == True:
./Screens/New Affection Menu/McGee/mcgeemenu.rpy:  if mrsmcgeeattraction == False:
./Screens/New Affection Menu/McGee/mcgeemenu.rpy:    $ mrsmcgeeattraction = True
./Screens/New Affection Menu/McGee/mcgeemenu.rpy:    $ mrsmcgeeattraction = False
./Functions/checkavailablescenes.rpy:        if mrsmcgeeattraction == True:
./Functions/affection.rpy:        if mrsmcgeeattraction == False:
./Functions/help.rpy:    if mcgeeattraction == False:
./Locations/javalava.rpy:        if mrsmcgeeaffection == 6 and mrsmcgee9 == False and mrsmcgeeattraction == True:
./Locations/javalava.rpy:    if mrsmcgeeaffection == 6 and mrsmcgee9 == False and mrsmcgeeattraction == True:
Hi there. Did you find this error by playing the game, or by linting, or digging through the code?

That code is old stuff that I haven't removed yet, and shouldn't be accessible from in-game.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
1 - That would require basic reading comprehension, which lets be honest here, the majority of the internet lacks.

2 - Its not that the scene wasn't avoidable or telegraphed thats the problem, its that fact that it exists which they can't physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually handle.

I feel bad for all the anime girl body pillows, that are now going have to face the brunt of some sad impotent rage.
Yeah I am not even a fan of sharing/swinging but I think that unless you skip all the text in the game you need to be really dumb to get mad or surprised at that scene. If this was one of those cases where the dev decides to start adding that type of content without any warning I would 100% understand why people would get mad. But the girl basically tells you early on that she will do whatever she wants and you can either be a part of it or fuck off.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes