SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Whoa, what the hell was that update? So many scenes in there, definitely felt like Xmas come early. Fantastic work.

Although I will say, after having the slow-burn on for so long, felt a bit odd having characters like Gertrude and Dana go completely gung-ho this time around. Would have been great if there was a little more buildup within the scenes itself.

Other than that, only problem seems to be that the score with Mrs Mills has been knocked down to 1 for some reason, and chatting with her doesn't increase it any more. Will probably have to restart at some point, and see if that fixes it.

So there is no incest in this game but the game has an incest tag, gotcha
Lisa and Suzy are regular step-cest characters. Lisa doesn't play it up as much, but Suzy is pretty much calling you 'bro' most of the time after she warms up to you. The fact that they're not related by blood seems to be mostly to avoid the Patreon ban, since they still play the family angle pretty hard.

Reactions: Grimtown

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Way to ruin the game, guess is time for me to abandon ship and delete it from my list.
Guess is not a proper harem game after all (if you think people that love harem games like me will ever like scenes like that I think you may be more "new" in this genre than you think).
In any case good luck
it can be skipped if wants and gain affection other way. besides izzy isn't li, she's just fuckbuddy and never been more.

only bad thing was that many dates happened right after prev. ended.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

amok1301

Feb 10, 2018
the game is very nice , plot is good
loved the idea that you can hang out with the NPC that you like and turn off the one you do not like without affecting the main mission .

waiting for the new updates

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Pinkie promise?
Well, I'm not the dev, but she has said so repeatedly and even wrote it in the FAQ. There will be no content that matches the NTR definition of F95. No cheating. Aw what the heck, alright, pinky promise! :LOL:

rjrhodes Way to ruin the game, guess is time for me to abandon ship and delete it from my list.
Guess is not a proper harem game after all (if you think people that love harem games like me will ever like scenes like that I think you may be more "new" in this genre than you think).
In any case good luck
I am not sure how you arrived at that point of the game and are surprised by Izzy liking other dick as well. She has repeatedly told you so.

It is important to understand what the [harem] tag means on this site. On f95 the definition is
"Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]"

Will they end up in a literal harem, living together, happy to serve only the MC and forget their personalities, friends, and family? No. I think that is one of the most important things to keep in mind. The potential LIs all have backstories, personalities, and their own life.
That's one of the things I like about that game. The LI's are at eye-level with the MC. They are not just "collectibles", there to fall for him and get him off.

so, after my beauty sleep and a lot of :coffee: I have to report a little bug that i found with mrs.mcgee scene gallery.
on the first days when you go to her scene gallery an exception occured. U can ignore it or rollback.
in the further course of the game the error then no longer appears.

this is not a problem now, just wanted to report that.
I have the traceback.txt from the first day but unfortunately can not upload them, my firefox keeps crashing when i try :mad:
Huh, damn bugs. Thank for reporting it. Could you copy/paste the first and last 20 lines of the error message here as a comment? Or in the the Discord help-and-bugs channel? That'd be super helpful! :)

So there is no incest in this game but the game has an incest tag, gotcha
F95 definition when you need the incest tag:

This can't the first game you stumbled upon that has this in your almost three years on this site, can it? That happens in almost every incest tagged game thanks to Patreon. A lot of landladies and roommates around.
You can set how you call Lisa & Suzy and how Suzy adresses you.

For everybody who says "this game has [tag], but it's not following my personal definition of [tag]: Please read this: https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

Come Home is not a classic incest game, nor a "gotta-catch-them-all-and-lock-them-up-just-for-me" style harem game. You can play is without any sexual encounters if you want, but you can also pursue all of the LIs. It's not a female domination focused game either, but one optional character has that. If it's not for you, close her route. Easy peasy.

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

as i said, no big problem because it doesn't disturb the flow of the game and in the further course it no longer dives in.
Thank you very much!

(Can't like your comment, because I've reached my reaction limit for today. Didn't know that was a thing until now. Obviously there were too many likeable comments in the last 24 hours in this thread. :LOL:)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am not sure how you arrived at that point of the game and are surprised by Izzy liking other dick as well. She has repeatedly told you so.
Read the names of the people complaining and facepalming the posts of those explaining or defending the game.

It's the same ones that are in every thread complaining about NTR if another person so much as breathes near one of that games women.

Not even saying this to have a dig now but they go around hurling abuse at devs and people that like certain content all the while lacking any self awareness and call people that talk back to them "toxic".

It's the same people every time.

Doesn't matter if it's optional, explained in great detail or telegraphed with "this content is coming up don't click if you don't like it" like it is in the game.

The girls that have scenes with other men have all explained what's happening. Wait for the swinging scenes with the teacher that has been talked about and they will act shocked over that too.

It's like they ignore everything in the game or what has been explained just to feel outraged and then pile on the dev until that dev changes content to suit them and that's happened far too often. Fortunately it won't happen here but that's the group I have had issues with for quite some time, funnily enough the only group on the entire website I don't like.

Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
On the whole enjoyed this update.
Particularly liked turning the relationships on and off, nice touch, made it a lot easier to focus on the ones I wanted to gain a few more points with once the flurry of new events had died down.
Got an exception for Dana in the filing room, missing file error, dana fileroom noblazer.webp, android version.

Couple of additional thoughts, not really requests per se, just throwing it out for consideration.
1) when the MC just chats to the character, might be nice to have two or three alternatives to change it up a bit. Ie instead of just chattng about nothing, maybe chat about the weather, talk about your studies, news headlines etc.
2) I kind of feel sorry for Bai, just not enough to go on a proper date with them, (but don't have a problem with Adrian, weird I know,) would happily take them to the movies just as a friend or be a wingman to help them find another date though, same is true for any of the other LI's I guess.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It is important to understand what the [harem] tag means on this site. On f95 the definition is
"Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]"

Will they end up in a literal harem, living together, happy to serve only the MC and forget their personalities, friends, and family? No. I think that is one of the most important things to keep in mind. The potential LIs all have backstories, personalities, and their own life.
That's one of the things I like about that game. The LI's are at eye-level with the MC. They are not just "collectibles", there to fall for him and get him off.
the harem tags is used for the "protagonist" and players to know what content the game have, this game will be a harem but Izzy is fucked by everyone in this game, it has nothing to do with the harem tag because is not for her so I dunno where you are trying to go with that explanation.
In any case, I could care less since is going to my ignore list after that and I'm sure anyone that likes harem games are not going to like that either, im pretty sure of it.

I, in fact, love harem games. Rarely play anything with single routes. So I beg to difer.
The harem tag is there, because it's required when MC has a sexual relationship with at least three other people at the same time. Don't like the definition, complain to the admins to change it.
Actually in F95 they only use the "harem" tag when the game is going to have a harem ending or harem route, meaning that the protagonist will end with more that 1 girl, so you are wrong, is not only because the mc is having sex with many girls because if that was the case many games will be tagged as harem like for example Being a dick, and that one is not a harem game ;)

You may be the only one here then that likes harem and don't mind sharing a girl with many others.

"This game will include people in real relationships - that might not include the MC." "OMG!!!! NTR!!!" LOL
No matter how many hoops Devs go through, for some it will never be enough.
rjrhodes
even if the mc don't agree to share, that scene or something like that happens without the mc, so is not optional or avoidable, is just skippable since she will be fucking other dudes no matter what the mc choose.

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
the harem tags is used for the "protagonist" and players to know what content the game have, this game will be a harem but Izzy is fucked by everyone in this game, it has nothing to do with the harem tag because is not for her so I dunno where you are trying to go with that explanation.
In any case, I could care less since is going to ignore list and I'm sure anyone that likes harem games are not going to like that either, im pretty sure of it.
I, in fact, love harem games. Rarely play anything with single routes. So I beg to differ.
The harem tag is there, because it's required when MC has a sexual relationship with at least three other people at the same time. Don't like the definition? Complain to the admins to change it.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Oh dear lord, it's the anti-NTR people.

Let me make this very clear. EVERY scene where the girls could possibly have sex with somebody besides the MC is optional. Right now there is ONE scene in the game where a girl has sex with other guys - Izzy's scene. This is made extremely clear in the game, it is completely optional, and it doesn't close down her story.

There will never be forced NTR in the game. There will never be forced gay scenes in the game. Stop being scared and actually try the game.
"This game will include people in real relationships - that might not include the MC." "OMG!!!! NTR!!!" LOL
No matter how many hoops Devs go through, for some it will never be enough.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Aww guys, i am on 6 affection with Kendra, but she doesnt appear in my phone, i am notable to call her in the evening.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The night time period locks out the basement, yet mc can play on the food fetish blog and perv on the neighbor's window? If he can do that, surely he can play a little in the basement.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Aww guys, i am on 6 affection with Kendra, but she doesnt appear in my phone, i am notable to call her in the evening.
Hmmm... That's strange. Could you post your save here or in the game's Discord? I could take a look.

Got an exception for Dana in the filing room, missing file error, dana fileroom noblazer.webp, android version.
Thanks, has been found and fixed. (y)

Reactions: LemongrassWitch

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The best deffinitions 4 this game:
Avoid the skank from the park hanging out with 3 other dudes (”wink” they bang ”wink”)
Do not reciprocate with any of the male characters you meet (”wink” they banged before ”wink”)

Be weary of the chick into MMA training (”wink” she is the lez friend of your sista ”wink”)

There ... everyone else is too old to not have been married / had a boyfriend / still be married.

Only date solo babes that do not jump your bones straight away (they might be marries otherwise)

Game oN!

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes