phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I think I stumbled on that one by hitting the hints on her screen. Not entirely sure because my mouse has a hair trigger sometimes.

Hi there. Did you find this error by playing the game, or by linting, or digging through the code?

That code is old stuff that I haven't removed yet, and shouldn't be accessible from in-game.

Reactions: LemongrassWitch

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
You should see the gaggle of guys that march into every thread for a gay specific game so that they can loudly announce how they have no desire to play gay games. Every single time.
Honestly that doesn't surprise me, I don't know what being on the internet does to people that causes them to lose any ability for reasonable human interaction/behavoiur.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
This is a sneaky good game. I love the option to keep things casual. Sometimes lewd games have love interests that I wouldnt wanna date but would enjoy casual sex with and choosing between commited romance or no content in such cases is always a bummer. :censored:

When Nora said all that hot stuff to mc after the protest and later told us to wait until graduation my eyes rolled so hard I went blind for a few hours. :HideThePain: I hope its just a setup for a situation where she wouldnt be able to resist mc and not some weird route where most of the content will be nudes over the phone. o_O She doesnt get offended if you call her lingerie slutty and then she calls herself kind of a slut too, I wonder if its a sign that she would enjoy name calling dirty talking during sex. That would be very hot. Combine this with things she said while drunk and she is easily the most exciting character in the game. Cant wait to get amazed or disappointed with how her route will progress in future. :whistle:

Dogs staring at you during sex with Mari was pretty hilarious. :D

Some animations look horrible and out of place though. Cult of animations on f95 is strong and keeps telling everyone to make them or go bust but god I wish most of animations in this game were replaced with more static renders. :HideThePain:

Sometimes skip time option appears on the map and sometimes it doesnt. Normally I wouldnt mind this since this game is not grindy but I left Mari character for last and skipping week between each date with her was annoying as hell. :HideThePain:

Cant wait for more content with Dana, Gertrude, Nora, Izzy, Mrs McGee and Reba. :love: Okay, maybe add Jez to that list too. She was sweet since the very start yet didnt really stand out from the rest for me. But sex scene with her was incredibly hot and changed my opinion. :giggle:

Last edited:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Well, I think it has been already said, but anyway, the update is good and I have enjoyed it. The only problem is, I wish to be twice as long :)
Thank you, R. J. Rhodes!

Reactions: Grimtown

player2021jm

Feb 17, 2021
my compliments to dev. I love this game. Even the Izzi theme. I am not very in favor of the topic of sharing but here it is carried very naturally. There are a wide variety of girls with different personalities. What was said at the beginning, congratulations dev

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Why is it that when someone says that they do not like something about the game (I think it is their right to say their opinion and this can help the dev to have knowledge of the level of acceptance of their game) they always appear to criticize this person?
Do you like the game? Well, go ahead and say why you like it as well as the one who does not like it says why they do not like it instead of trying to ridicule the opinion of others.
When it comes to criticism, most people prefer to give than to receive . :)

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
This is a sneaky good game. (...)
Haha, that sounds like a nice review. :) *hinthint*
Some animations look horrible and out of place though. Cult of animations on f95 is strong and keeps telling everyone to make them or go bust but god I wish most of animations in this game were replaced with more static renders. :HideThePain:
Yes, the animations are something where you can see a good learning curve. Seeing how they developed over the last year I'm pretty confident the dev hasn't reached her full potential yet. She is already replacing older renders, now that she has a better GPU, I'd imagine she'll replace some older animations also in time.
Cant wait for more content with Dana, Gertrude, Nora, Izzy, Mrs McGee and Reba. :love: Okay, maybe add Jez to that list too. She was sweet since the very start yet didnt really stand out from the rest for me. But sex scene with her was incredibly hot and changed my opinion. :giggle:
I agree, the sex with Jez was one of my favorite scenes this update! :love:

A sandbox is a simple form of saying "I dont have a story and here is a grind".
Hey Vrijgeest, seeing you write here lets me think that you haven't put the game on your ignore list just yet. :)
I'd be actually interested in your opinion about this particalr game's sandbox, especially because many reviewers wrote something like "usually I hate sandbox, but this was okay/good/fun". There indeed was grind in earlier versions of the game, but the dev didn't like it herself and all but removed it. So now getting more affection with characters almost always includes unique dialogues with them which are, in my opinion, really well written. So while the main story is not bad, it IS a comparatively small part. The characters' stories, however, have a lot of content.
So if you wourld be willing to spend a little time on this game I'd be genuinely interested in the opinion of a "hardcore sandbox hater" (no offense intented, I only like GOOD sandboxes myself). Cheers! (y)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
that the scene with izzy is optional you are happy to skip it you haters
optional or avoidable means that scene or any other won't happen, in this case, she fucks every dick in the game so is "Skippable", calling this optional is a joke.
Devs usually confuse this term either intentionally or not... we will never know.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I, in fact, love harem games. Rarely play anything with single routes. So I beg to differ.
The harem tag is there, because it's required when MC has a sexual relationship with at least three other people at the same time. Don't like the definition? Complain to the admins to change it.
Do yourself a favour and stop answering people like this. Its a waste of time, they won't see a reason, they won't understand an thing because every game has to be exactly how they want it to be.

Seriously. Why even bother getting on a thread to say, "I'm not gonna play this"? FFS, what exactly is the point?
Its easy to answer: They think that they are so important that they have to make clear that they won't play the game so the dev changes it for them. :WeSmart:

• Wow
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Grimtown

I am not a "hardcore sandbox hater" but almost always I never enjoy them as I hate grinding emtyness. Just clicking away is not for me. I might look at this one but with the horrendous amount of tags I doubt it. I am glad you enjoy it. Cheers.

Reactions: Arcane666

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I might look at this one but with the horrendous amount of tags I doubt it.
Alright, if you do, I hope you'll enjoy it as well. The amount of tags is so high, because the game has twenty LIs which are all optional, so you can pick and choose the ones (and kinks) you like. The f95 system unfortunately has no optional content tags, so I get how this can be misleading at times.

Reactions: LemongrassWitch
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes