Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
For sure, thanks for your help!
Hmmm... Just looked at the save. Very strange. Shows you've been on a date with her. That would not have been possible without getting her number first. The only way to miss getting her number is rejecting going out on a date with her at 4 hearts.
Important question: Did you change any of the variables via console?
Nothing I can help you with atm, so I'm paging rjrhodes. Maybe she will find something.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Hmmm... Just looked at the save. Very strange. Shows you've been on a date with her. That would not have been possible without getting her number first. The only way to miss getting her number is rejecting going out on a date with her at 4 hearts.
Important question: Did you change any of the variables via console?
Nothing I can help you with atm, so I'm paging rjrhodes. Maybe she will find something.
It's interesting for me too, i got a phone call from her in the afternoon, and went on a date with her, ended in a car getting blowjob. After it i get the 6th heart, and got the message, to call her in the evening. No, i havent used the console.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Okay, been playing the game and enjoying it a lot, the only thing that bothers me is: the MC has lived in Brazil for 3 years, he has gone to parties and based on how smooth he is he probably hook up, and still there is a severe lack of tongue on those kisses, a kiss is not considered a real kiss over here if there is no tongue. Jokes aside it has been fun, it is not grindy, has good pacing with all characters, interesting and realistic characters, and some really interesting main story good work all around so far, the only thing that is making me a little anxious is that the way the characters talk it seems like at the end of the game we will have to choose one of them, I hope that is not the case.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
It's interesting for me too, i got a phone call from her in the afternoon, and went on a date with her, ended in a car getting blowjob. After it i get the 6th heart, and got the message, to call her in the evening. No, i havent used the console.
Alright, I can't say why it happened, but I have reset all of Kendra's variables in your save to a state with 4 hearts and skipped to Saturday afternoon. Now you can see her in the park, decide to go out on dates with her, get her number, and call her in the evening to go out for the first date. Should work. :)

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Alright, I can't say why it happened, but I have reset all of Kendra's variables in your save to a state with 4 hearts and skipped to Saturday afternoon. Now you can see her in the park, decide to go out on dates with her, get her number, and call her in the evening to go out for the first date. Should work. :)
Thank you for your effort nd help, i appreciate it! Have a nice evening!

Reactions: Grimtown

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Okay, been playing the game and enjoying it a lot, the only thing that bothers me is: the MC has lived in Brazil for 3 years, he has gone to parties and based on how smooth he is he probably hook up.

the only thing that is making me a little anxious is that the way the characters talk it seems like at the end of the game we will have to choose one of them, I hope that is not the case.
1. like he said it was studying most of time.
2. dev has said that harem ending

finished all the content, really liked that we have a bisexual/gay option, I liked it so far, hopefully, we will get a polyamorous ending
see above.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Okay, been playing the game and enjoying it a lot, the only thing that bothers me is: the MC has lived in Brazil for 3 years, he has gone to parties and based on how smooth he is he probably hook up, and still there is a severe lack of tongue on those kisses, a kiss is not considered a real kiss over here if there is no tongue. Jokes aside it has been fun, it is not grindy, has good pacing with all characters, interesting and realistic characters, and some really interesting main story good work all around so far, the only thing that is making me a little anxious is that the way the characters talk it seems like at the end of the game we will have to choose one of them, I hope that is not the case.
Yeah not gonna lie, I'm getting a little nervous as these updates progress and in some routes, it seems like the girls want to maybe progress aspects of their relationship as well, while no pressure to the MC to commit, it still feels like there might be a choice to be made at some point depending on how the MC is willing to get. For me, casual is fine for fun and the opportunity to get to know several L.I., but me personally, I'm going to want to head into a specific direction with a L.I. and take the relationship to the next logical level sooner rather than later.

Which brings me to the latest update, man Lisa, and Suzy's scenes were super hot and in Suzy's case, also quite heartfelt and romantic. She had me already willing to commit to her and elope/make it official... until I started getting prompted for more dates with the other L.I., which of course I could not say no to. As for Lisa, the thighjob was hot, on top of her not feeling guilt over her affections heading into a more sexual direction, but still holding out soon for actually convincing her to go all the way sooner than later and taking her as a lover.

I could be wrong, but unless we can turn the tables on Mrs. Mills, I still don't see her interested in anything other than just sex (and tension relief) from the MC, even if one may be attracted to her (as in my case I like all ladies, especially the older ones). It would be interesting to find out if she's ever been in a serious relationship and would consider the idea of not having to pay for sex in order to get off.

Gertrude and Mrs. McGee both being married complicates things, especially as I've grown fond of Gertrude, and feel for her sexual frustration and overall frustration with her marriage. While it was a nice reveal in this update of an apparent open marriage for Mrs. McGee with her husband all but cheering the MC to get it on with his wife, specifically sex with no strings attached looks like that's as far as it will go with her. Gertrude is different in that not only will the MC need to up his seduction game to get her to overcome her own moral and ethics cheating on her husband with a student, but realistically, can a relationship ever come of it or will this just end up as another fling for the MC?

Slightly connected is the similar ethical issue for Ms. Welch who really stepped up her own seduction game this update. Sexy pic after pic sent to the MC makes me believe sooner than later, she might be willing to lose her resolve and 'secretly' date the MC rather than wait for the semester to be over so they can officially date.

At first I was worried how Mari would react to the MC dating other people, but happily she seems realistic and ok, even though with the right push, she could easily be up for setting down with the MC and even offering for him to move in with her. I also liked Reba's flirtation and reaction to her on the date, soooo, maybe a Mari/Reba/MC throuple might be on the table?

Another L.I. I'd like to see development with is Dana. While she seems to have given in to her lust and passion with the MC at work of all places, I still would like to know if like her boss, all she wants is just sex? She too is miserable and to an extent, emotionally abused by her fiancée, so if the MC can show her she has options to not stay miserable, would she be willing to call off the wedding and date the MC, or will she too be afraid to leave him and instead take solace in the arms of the MC when she can?

Lastly, it appears Jamie is finally willing to come out of her shell, and while given the past history with the MC, I dreaded her reaction to the question about who else the MC is dating. Thankfully, she was pretty chill and open-minded while still very much in love and willing to stay patient as they take their time now that they finally have gotten back together. Like Mari, Reba, Suzy and Adrian, I more than willing to give her girlfriend status as long as things are progressing casually.

Likewise, looking forward to more dates and romantic interactions with Reba and Adrian. Reba seems open-minded about sharing, don't know how Adrian or Ms. Welch feels about not being exclusive, but looking forward to more! Can't wait!

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I cannot advance with MRS MILLS and kendra i speak with both but nothing happens
- How many hearts do you have with them?
- What do their hints say?

If you post your save here or in the #help-and-bugs channel in I could take a look.

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
How can I go to a date with Adrian? It says "later, you'll be able to take her on dates in the evening as well.". Later = when? Calling him and playing with him does nothing, I have 9/9 scenes and 7/7 affection.
View attachment 1-1-LT1.save

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
How can I go to a date with Adrian? It says "later, you'll be able to take her on dates in the evening as well.". Later = when? Calling him and playing with him does nothing, I have 9/9 scenes and 7/7 affection.
View attachment 1367868
I'll forward the bug to RJ.
For now I've set Adrian's affection in your save back to 6 and skipped to the next morning. In the evening Adrian will call you. :)

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes