cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well all girls dated and conversated but can't trigger sex with juliana after date replays (did it on prev. update where she gave bj to mc but apparently not right one and on this version no matter what i pick as answers after park scene or luigi's scene both goto school and near same thing when meets her at cafe after school it's stroll in park and after that both goto home). all scenes except izzy's gangbang (not interested) and juliana sex completed.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
can't trigger sex with juliana after date replays (did it on prev. update where she gave bj to mc but apparently not right one and on this version no matter what i pick as answers after park scene or luigi's scene both goto school and near same thing when meets her at cafe after school it's stroll in park and after that both goto home).
:unsure: hmmm... That's strange. Thank you for reporting it, I'm sure RJ will check it and hunt down the bug. (y)

zanaar

Oct 13, 2019
Hey is this game only 500MB size?? is this the compressed version?? is chapters 1 to 9 included? where can I find the full game??

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I tried using the Universal transparent textbox mod, but it didn't work for this game. Any help would be appreciated. :sneaky:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so this update was only fixes and some game change? when new content coming? i hope that nothing will happen to kentra ...pls dev..i had a bad feeling about based on somesmall talk she does sometime

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so this update was only fixes and some game change? when new content coming? i hope that nothing will happen to kentra ...pls dev..i had a bad feeling about based on somesmall talk she does sometime
more chats, more dates and more sex with some.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hey is this game only 500MB size?? is this the compressed version?? is chapters 1 to 9 included? where can I find the full game??
It is smaller than some games with the same amount of content, because a few updates ago the dev switched from jpg to webp image format. Depending on how many of the 20 optional LIs you pursue I'd say it's probably in the ballpark of 6-12 hours of content. +/- reading speed. One of the latest reviews on Steam is "Best 16 consecutive hours of my life." :cool:

so this update was only fixes and some game change? when new content coming?
~6-8 weeks til update 10 of 20, which means we're about halfway there.
Yes, this update was for bugfix and beautification prior to the Steam release.

Reactions: sava75

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
uhm ...after so many times it seems very little..no new story...more chat is pretty useless to me. and effort 0..i hope this won't be abbandoned and i hope to see the end and updates with story soon
This is far from being abandoned. Feel free to hop into the discord and read the daily dev diary. RJ's quite busy with the game. :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
uhm ...after so many times it seems very little..no new story...more chat is pretty useless to me. and effort 0..i hope this won't be abbandoned and i hope to see the end and updates with story soon
chats reveal more about girls. besides not 0 effort since can select 1 option per call or talking person to person.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I think Ms Mills is bugged at work- i have completed all the conversation and am at "just chit chat" but it';s still stuck at "get 2 hearts" (her romance is on)
can't seem to pass this hurdle

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I think Ms Mills is bugged at work- i have completed all the conversation and am at "just chit chat" but it';s still stuck at "get 2 hearts" (her romance is on)
can't seem to pass this hurdle
:unsure: Sounds like a bug, alright. Could you post your save? Here or in the #help-and-bugs channel of the ?

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
:unsure: Sounds like a bug, alright. Could you post your save? Here or in the #help-and-bugs channel of the ?
Here's one save with said issue- hope this helps as for the discord I'll join that momentarily

4.40 star(s) 104 Votes