ArcherB

Jan 8, 2019
come on man .. its better more side characters so that we not stuck in the house all the time just with 4 girls repeating conversation and sex with them over and over again .. thats boring ..
It depends of the ability of the writer. If the writer is able to create 4 characters and conversations and interactions interesting enough, you don't need more. Actually, 1 girl is all you need if that girl is a good written character. But that's not something easy to do.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
It depends of the ability of the writer. If the writer is able to create 4 characters and conversations and interactions interesting enough, you don't need more. Actually, 1 girl is all you need if that girl is a good written character. But that's not something easy to do.
1 girl ? r u kidding me bro thats gonna be alot of repeatings even if the dev is a genius .. if its a 1 girl that should be a 1 hour game play is enough other wise it will be boring .. u need some break from the same faces char bro .. the writing is important ofcourse but 1 girl should be in the real life only not in the game .. even in real life its not easy .. but any way for me i prefare average writings with more characters than good writing with 1 character .. atleast u will have adventure waiting for u .. but thats ur opinion i respect it .. but i realy wish i wont find more games in the future that has only 1 character girl if ever they see ur comment :) maybe u will change ur mind someday when u play good game with more characters see how enjoyable it is than only 1 char for the whole game .. peace

• Hey there
Reactions: sava75

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No blackmail and corruption tags is correct here or forgotten?
blackmail no (what mc's boss does to him could be seen as blackmail) and corruption no either (besides mc semi-corrupting his shrink). neither is actual thing (dunno what happens if rejects boss's demands).

Smifffy

Apr 18, 2020
Also have some bugs i believe. Mrs Mills stuck at 1/7 and can only chit chat, also Jamie stuck on 6/9 not getting 69 at study time and only chit chat so 3 convos not coming up..... strip study, nude speech and discussing feelings.

Save attached, any help much appreciated. Thanks.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Also have some bugs i believe. Mrs Mills stuck at 1/7 and can only chit chat, also Jamie stuck on 6/9 not getting 69 at study time and only chit chat so 3 convos not coming up..... strip study, nude speech and discussing feelings.

I remember seeing the Mills bug before, not the Jamie one though. Thanks for posting. Nothing I can help with, I'll post it in the . RJ came down with something, so I'm not sure if she's in bug hunting mode today, but I'll ask her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smifffy

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020

Fixed the save so you can gain affection with Mills and Jamie again. You'll need to chit-chat a bit with Mrs. Mills for affection.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
well all girls dated and conversated but can't trigger sex with juliana after date replays
Oops, totally overlooked that one, my apologies. :oops:
Could you post the save file for bug hunting? :)

Smifffy

Apr 18, 2020
Fixed the save so you can gain affection with Mills and Jamie again. You'll need to chit-chat a bit with Mrs. Mills for affection.
Even better than expected as i just continued from the debugged save and after sleeping at Mari and with her it reported I had gain affection with Jamie lol. Don't know how or why but you solved both problems. Can't thank you enough.

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Even better than expected as i just continued from the debugged save and after sleeping at Mari and with her it reported I had gain affection with Jamie lol. Don't know how or why but you solved both problems. Can't thank you enough.
You're welcome, but it was really RJ's idea, she told me what to do.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I just checked it. Asked out Juliana on a date on Saturday/Sunday evening, had a bj afterwards, and it registers.

The first date/bj registers as scene, the second one as repeatable sex. We've had this a few times now, RJ is aware of it, I don't know anything more. Good thing is: the save is not broken. Hope you have a fun weekend! :)

• Hey there
Reactions: sava75

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just checked it. Asked out Juliana on a date on Saturday/Sunday evening, had a bj afterwards, and it registers.

The first date/bj registers as scene, the second one as repeatable sex. We've had this a few times now, RJ is aware of it, I don't know anything more. Good thing is: the save is not broken. Hope you have a fun weekend! :)
well next time i get to this i ask her on date during weekend. i'm pretty sure she gave bj to mc already.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
seriously, what's up with all this warning bullcrap in the group scene with Izzy? I mean is pretty obvious what is going to happen, why put all these warnings like we are about to kill somebody? honestly feels like the dev was bullied by some crybabies with zero social skills that got traumatized by seeing some other dick that the MC's... I mean if you want to put group content in the game own it and don't be ashamed of it, of course, make it clear by the context of the conversation for the people who aren't into that instead of those warning signs like we are going to do something bad...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
seriously, what's up with all this warning bullcrap in the group scene with Izzy? (...)
Well... you can't please everybody, I guess. By the decision to have twenty datable characters with a "something for everyone" approach the dev probably was trying to make sure nobody saw something they don't like and then came back to complain. You say she overdid it with Izzy's group sex scene, I made this memefication about Bai, because on his route are a lot of options to back out too:

All in all it's a learning experience about finding the right balance. I'm sure her next game(s) will profit from it. :)

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes