MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
OK first let me say, great game and the graphics are awesome.
And, maybe these questions of mine were actually answered in the tutorial, and I missed it. However:
1) How do you save your game progress before shutting down (I assume people don't just leave it running)?
2) Is it possible to change your choices for what characters call each other? I just used their names, but some dialog just doesn't work well with that.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
1) How do you save your game progress before shutting down (I assume people don't just leave it running)?
[esc] or right click. Select SAVE on the left. Click on the slot you want to save in. There are also autosaves.

2) Is it possible to change your choices for what characters call each other? I just used their names, but some dialog just doesn't work well with that.
Click on the heart on the top to enter the characters overview. Click on a character. If it has a changeable nickname, you can change it on the bottom of their character page.

Reactions: MerlinUSA

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
[esc] or right click. Select SAVE on the left. Click on the slot you want to save in. There are also autosaves.

Click on the heart on the top to enter the characters overview. Click on a character. If it has a changeable nickname, you can change it on the bottom of their character page.
Thank you! I tried right click, but it didn't do anything. I'll try ESC.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Brandi will be ok. Her viewers will get a kick out of it I think. Even the feet guy may get to see the MC rub her feet at long last... :ROFLMAO:
maybe but doubt she has that many preggo sex fans.

also meant that sis and tammy will be 1st to get preggo and then brandi will follow or be among last to get preggo.

Reactions: MakkAnzy

Rdy2Rok

Sep 17, 2020
When you're working with Dana in the officer there is another game on the PC screen I'm just curious if anyone else knows what it is? 1720515450607.png

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
When you're working with Dana in the officer there is another game on the PC screen I'm just curious if anyone else knows what it is?
Bare Witness
Not sure if you're joking or being serious. It's Bare Witness.
What they said. The devs (RJ Rhodes of Come Home and Slockie & Storm of Bare Witness) are friends. That's also why there is a little crossover in the games. Bare Witness' Athena and Come Home's Adrian are cousins and have an appearance (not as LIs) in each other's games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Old Grumpy Wolf

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
What they said. The devs (RJ Rhodes of Come Home and Slockie & Storm of Bare Witness) are friends. That's also why there is a little crossover in the games. Bare Witness' Athena and Come Home's Adrian are cousins and have an appearance (not as LIs) in each other's games.
Yeah. I was a bit jealous seeing my Adrian in BW. I know myself and I love netori. But cucking myself... Pass. Ahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Grimtown

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
what a fking great game this is!!!
models are perfect, everyone looks good even mc and bai
sex scene are well done
story is somewhat good and female characters feel bit more real not simply a dumb bimbo to conquer

btw is the dev of this game a woman??

This is why I stopped playing long ago, it does tell you in the OP these are a pair and if you dont like it, your out of luck. I mean she basically tells you that you are the third wheel because she wont leave her friend but will leave mc. I didnt play past the point they come to your room and give you the ultimatum. I check back every now and then but I dont think it will ever change it's throuple or nothing.
aren't maya and josy/whatever her name is from being a dik the same??
they are a pair, it kinda fks that game since technically its 5 main girls but 2 of them come as a pair essentially.

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I just finished the "current" play through, and am very impressed. My only issue (and, I'm well aware that it's personal preference) is that when you get to choose outfits, too often it includes a different hairstyle as well. I like the ladies just the way they are.
As I said, other than that bit of nitpicking, I love the game so far, and am looking forward to more fun with these ladies.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
aren't maya and josy/whatever her name is from being a dik the same??
they are a pair, it kinda fks that game since technically its 5 main girls but 2 of them come as a pair essentially.
Obviously we're playing a game, but honestly this is more realistic than you might think. It's not that uncommon for people in a monogamous relationship to be open to (if not outright interested in) the idea of opening it up to polyamory even if they're happy in their existing relationship.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Obviously we're playing a game, but honestly this is more realistic than you might think. It's not that uncommon for people in a monogamous relationship to be open to (if not outright interested in) the idea of opening it up to polyamory even if they're happy in their existing relationship.
sorry if my post read as that lol
my point was about amount of content
in being a dick even though 5 main girls, they are realistically 4. thats why one of the fan fav in that game is short white hair chick who's actually a side chick.

Reactions: Rehwyn

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
sorry if my post read as that lol
my point was about amount of content
in being a dick even though 5 main girls, they are realistically 4. thats why one of the fan fav in that game is short white hair chick who's actually a side chick.
Gotcha. I do see how from a gameplay/marketing standpoint it could feel like a bait-and-switch for some people. Personally I don't mind it, but can empathize with those that might.

4.30 star(s) 115 Votes