indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
GREAT UPDATE AS ALWAYS...THIS IS ONE OF MY FAV VN....but seeing under whitney ...the words " leading to endgame content"...i'm scared..what's that?? i think there will be more girls contents and, sadly no harem ending and we will need to choose which girl to be with ...so i'll need to play all the future endings...hope at least there will be a pair of trouple ends (mom-sis and tammy at least and Mary and rhonda...PLS DEV I BEG YOU, GIVE US HAREM FANS AT LEAST THESE OPTIONS<...well anyway... if i click on Witheny will the game ends??

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
GREAT UPDATE AS ALWAYS...THIS IS ONE OF MY FAV VN....but seeing under whitney ...the words " leading to endgame content"...i'm scared..what's that?? i think there will be more girls contents and, sadly no harem ending and we will need to choose which girl to be with ...so i'll need to play all the future endings...hope at least there will be a pair of trouple ends (mom-sis and tammy at least and Mary and rhonda...PLS DEV I BEG YOU, GIVE US HAREM FANS AT LEAST THESE OPTIONS<...well anyway... if i click on Witheny will the game ends??
The game has still two more updates until completion. The choice you have to make this update is not about any solo or harem ending, but which of your LIs will help you get your heart rate up before stepping through the portal.
My advice, have a full save with all hearts on on quicksave before you click on the endgame option, so you quickload and see all the sexy times!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
GREAT UPDATE AS ALWAYS...THIS IS ONE OF MY FAV VN....but seeing under whitney ...the word leading to endgame...i'm scared..what's that?? i think there will be more girls contents and, sadly no harem ending and we will need to choose wich girl to be with ...so i need to play all the future ending...hope at least there will be a pair of trouple ends (mom-sis and tammy at least and Mary and rhonda...PLS DEV I BEG YOU, GIVE US HAREM FAN AT LEAST THESE OPTIONS<...well anyway... if i clik on witheny will the game ends??
mom-sis-tammy would cause troubles with patreon since "mom" and "sis" are bloodrelated, i think 4th wheel on sis and tammy would be that pink hair girl and "mom" would be solo. there are three 3somes forming up already.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
A Bestiality content with Mari would be the cherry on top :coffee:
Really good game
I thought there WAS beastie-sex....I could swear that I'd played it before, and was waiting for it to happen this time....that's why I came to the forum, to find out how to get to it!

4.30 star(s) 115 Votes