Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
gameplay wise yes, graphics wise nope.
Still nice to see someone recognizing the graphics quality increase over time.

It's a welcome break from the "ugh, ugly characters" REEEviews, who don't like that Lisa actually looks like a middle-aged working woman who has given birth, and not like a "why, yes, I AM forty, but I don't look a day older than my daughter" doll.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Still nice to see someone recognizing the graphics quality increase over time.

It's a welcome break from the "ugh, ugly characters" REEEviews, who don't like that Lisa actually looks like a middle-aged working woman who has given birth, and not like a "why, yes, I AM forty, but I don't look a day older than my daughter" doll.
they are used to that on other avns milfs don't look older than 30 even when they have kid/kids who are 18+ and are fit as models (mostly).

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Since this is basically a "choose your own harem" game ( with some limitations) I'm not sure why people complain about single LIs

I don't like everyone either (looks or personality), but isn't that the beauty of this exact system?

On the other hand I think most LIs are really beautiful and unique.
Something for everyone (maybe even gay-interested people who like the dude).

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
fem devs don't advertise their gender much.
this one is probably the best one
also this game has good renders

i bought this game on steam to support the dev she earned it.

her female characters are well written, unlike evakiss who tends to make all female characters into giga sluts who cheat on the beta mc :LOL:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Since this is basically a "choose your own harem" game ( with some limitations) I'm not sure why people complain about single LIs
not that big harem and some are solo and some are trio with mc.

4.30 star(s) 116 Votes