Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I enjoyed the game. Lots of different love interests to pursue. You can skip any you don't want to mess with. There is a story, however most of the game revolves around dating characters and getting to know them. There is some cross over with certain characters and even some 3somes etc.

If you just want to have fun with some interesting characters... then I would recommend this.
If you are looking for a deeps story or a harem game, this is not really that type of game. But I feel still worth the download.

peace

Reactions: ClassicGamer221

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I enjoyed the game. Lots of different love interests to pursue. You can skip any you don't want to mess with. There is a story, however most of the game revolves around dating characters and getting to know them. There is some cross over with certain characters and even some 3somes etc.

If you just want to have fun with some interesting characters... then I would recommend this.
If you are looking for a deeps story or a harem game, this is not really that type of game. But I feel still worth the download.

peace
It kind of is a harem game if you want it to be, and there are a few stories. Besides the main one of finding what happened to MC's dad.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Here is a devlog about the next update, some spoilers, so will put it in spoilers.

Hey everybody!

With Update 18 complete and most of you have played it at this point (I hope), it's time to start talking about Update 19.

If you haven't finished update 18 yet, please don't read any more here and go finish that first. I'm going to be talking spoilers here. Just know that I'm working hard and doing my best to get this game finished.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Come Home - v8.18.3 Premium [Gallery Unlock Mod]
MOD VERSION - v0.4.1

Unlocks The In-Game Gallery Including:
  • All Scenes
  • All Conversations
  • All Dates
  • All Sex
  • All Bonus Scenes

This mod should* work without breaking the game or saves.

NOTES:

2024-10-19 - Updated Mod To Game Version v8.18.3 Premium

Download: MEGA -
Sorry took so long but finally got around to updating the gallery unlock, Enjoy!

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I swear if there's not a way to give Mi-Cha a happy end even without picking her when The Time comes I'm gonna riot
I don't think RJ wouldn't do so but I just want to get the warning out there :p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there any payoff with Izzy or is she just going to continue being a slut?
after her gangmates get arrested she becomes waitress with help from mc and only mc's cocksleeve besides 1 choice.

I swear if there's not a way to give Mi-Cha a happy end even without picking her when The Time comes I'm gonna riot
I don't think RJ wouldn't do so but I just want to get the warning out there :p
all girls and mommy are supposed to get happy end.

4.30 star(s) 116 Votes