4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Check my definition of what NTR is: I haven't encountered a ntr game in F95 yet. NOT A SINGLE ONE.

Cuckolding games? games where the MC is cucked? games where the MC likes to share? yes. Did I play them? yes. Did I enjoy them? YES! BUT THEY AREN'T NTR, for crying out loud!

Look I didn't shit in your sandwich, I just scooped some shit off the floor. The definition clearly doesn't fit and I don't know why you're so upset over it! Just eat the sandwich and be thankful!!!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I can't seem to be able to play the game because whenever i try to run the exe, after 2 seconds it freezes my computer and without restarting my computer i cant do anything. I tried deleting and re-extracting it but it doesn't work either. :(
Are you trying to run the game from a virtual drive perhaps? If you try to launch it from a location that can't/doesn't have acces to the c:\ drive this can happen as it first tries to create a save folder for itself at C:\users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy.
This includes if you try to run from an account that doesn't have priviliges to write into AppData.

Reactions: SkullFancier

SkullFancier

May 19, 2017
Are you trying to run the game from a virtual drive perhaps? If you try to launch it from a location that can't/doesn't have acces to the c:\ drive this can happen as it first tries to create a save folder for itself at C:\users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy.
This includes if you try to run from an account that doesn't have priviliges to write into AppData.
No problems on that part. It's in a folder which has similar games with it and it's the first one i had problem like this freezing and not responding.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
No problems on that part. It's in a folder which has similar games with it and it's the first one i had problem like this freezing and not responding.
Can you check please if that save folder is created in the AppData, just in case?

Reactions: SkullFancier

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Really good game but the scetchbook minigame burnt me out so bad I just closed the game and converted all the images and checked them out.
Yes, soulkiller isn't it? But don't let that turn you down because there are waaay more than just images there. Critical backstory is revealed there in the form of lots of dialogues. Use an uploaded save that have them unlocked.

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
Game has 3 NTR variables:
"NTR YES"
"NTR NO"
"NTR MAYBE"

So...Expect NTR content and a NTR tag soon

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
this game looks very interesting and renders are awesome. but i sort of get the feeling that updates might take as long as "the red room" if updates happen faster then that id love to support this game.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes