4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

The Ascendent

Jun 9, 2018
This is a new game, but it has warranted my attention with its interesting story and plenty of intriguing characters. Looking forward to seeing more.

Reactions: ttll

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Game has 3 NTR variables:
"NTR YES"
"NTR NO"
"NTR MAYBE"

So...Expect NTR content and a NTR tag soon
That wasn't NTR, she clearly asked if you would share girls and broke it down between Lindsey and other girls. Sharing is not NTR.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
How old is the MC? His legs and overall stature (not clearly visible) makes him look like a child... He is hairless like a maiden in her wedding night...I hope the dev gives him a mans body... Playing as a man in a childs body is such a turn off.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
I think he means this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regardless, I believe it is the discussion with Kelly that sets this variable. Yes is set if you choose yes the first time, maybe is set if you choose no the first time and maybe the second, and no is set if you choose no both times. For instance, if you choose no both times, and then you choose to not accept the investment deal, you don't get the choice to stay and watch the "deal" between Jen and her boss.

Reactions: ttll

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
How old is the MC? His legs and overall stature (not clearly visible) makes him look like a child... He is hairless like a maiden in her wedding night...I hope the dev gives him a mans body... Playing as a man in a childs body is such a turn off.
During the scene by the pool, there are a few frames where you can see most of his reflection in the pool.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I think he means this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So if that's the code, then he 100% plans on having NTR as well as sharing, which raises the question as to why it isn't under planned tags? He added everything else but that, seems deceiving.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So if that's the code, then he 100% plans on having NTR as well as sharing, which raises the question as to why it isn't under planned tags? He added everything else but that, seems deceiving.
Dev is probably using the broad term of girls doing anything that isn't with MC as NTR, which most players seem to believe even though its not true.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
During the scene by the pool, there are a few frames where you can see most of his reflection in the pool.
Oh my god I just saw it.. He looks like another Max so a kid basically. That garuntees that he will be always shorter than all the girls around him whom are going to tower over him. That is so unsexy. Why cannot the Dev make an attractive male model? Why use this Middle School model?

Reactions: xXwankerXx

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Dev is probably using the broad term of girls doing anything that isn't with MC as NTR, which most players seem to believe even though its not true.
Maybe, but it seems strange that he would put that in the code, something 99% of people wont see, as opposed to anywhere else. I would think it would be the other way around.

Reactions: Raven Hex

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I have no clue, I just checked the code because of what that dude said. But didn't Rob said he talked with someone and was told that there would be optional NTR?

Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I have no clue, I just cheked the code because of what that dude said. But didn't Rob said he talked with someone and was told that there would be optional NTR?
Totally forgot about that.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes