4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
They, supposedly, just initiated a sweep against sleepsex. I'm already worried for Midnight Paradise and Milfy City. And now this one too.
Yeah a lot of games are going to get hit then, that sucks hard. I get nothing from hardcore rape, but I quite like sleepsex.

fbass

May 18, 2017
The way I see the story at this point: You can have a nice lovey dovey vanilla route, but get taken advantage of (for now). Or you can see the women for what they are (the reason why the women are somewhat unlikable), and put them in their place, get revenge. I think that the purple haired chick will be your partner in crime and help you corrupt them, she's very kinky.

ttll, please stick to your story. All new games receive a lot of hate here at the first release, the fact that you've received some hate and so much love already means you're doing it right. Fantastic game

Reactions: DonkeyFace and ttll

Http404z

Dec 26, 2018
well..my final word in this thread will be...regardless it takes a patch to unlock them..they are still there..just hidden..hidden pedophilia is still illegal pedophilia thus i have to..by my own personal standards of morality and such delete and forget this game..so..bye thread..have a happy.
Yep, that's a ditto for me as well. I can handle quite a lot of things that are taboo, but this is the one line that I'll never cross. Deleted, unfollowed, moving on...

Reactions: ThunderRob

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hah, i wouldn't say this title received hate at all. Some who didn't like things in here were quite polite about it. I can't recall genuine hate. Maybe 1-2 post about the leg :sneaky:

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
They, supposedly, just initiated a sweep against sleepsex. I'm already worried for Midnight Paradise and Milfy City. And now this one too.
Yeah, since this is the beginning of the game i think it will be easier to avoid content that might get you in trouble on patreon than other big games out there.
Yeah a lot of games are going to get hit then, that sucks hard. I get nothing from hardcore rape, but I quite like sleepsex.
The day Patreon burns down to ashes and a new better alternative takes its place can't come soon enough.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Name of the game? "Come Inside"

Tags? No creampie or pregnancy tags in sight.

So close.

In all seriousness, the character renders are top tier and I look forward to this game's development in the future.
Nah, mate you got that wrong. Obviously the front door is meant with the Title, it's always open, everybody can "come inside". ;)

• Angry
Reactions: WetZoner

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
Is there any chance to get skip option to only skip seen content? It's really annoying to replay the game trying different routes while the skip button just skips everything

BTW the walkthrough is kind complex

wowowow3636

Dec 23, 2018
does anyone know why my antivrus would not allow me to run the CI.exe file, and instead remove it and add it to the chest.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
does anyone know why my antivrus would not allow me to run the CI.exe file, and instead remove it and add it to the chest.
That's called a false positive. The AV thinks it has Virus and put it in quarantine. Whitelist the folder you unzip the game to, to prevent the AV doing it again.

wowowow3636

Dec 23, 2018
would you be able to explain how to whitelist the folder, and do I white list the folder after I've extracted the game?

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
would you be able to explain how to whitelist the folder, and do I white list the folder after I've extracted the game?
Since you haven't told anything about your AV. How you think i can help you?!
However, i googled it for you -

• Haha
Reactions: sarge87

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
hot mom hot sis hot ''random purplehair girl'' the only thing missing in this game is ANIMATED scenes thats all GOOD START also see you in V0.5 bye

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Malkovichi

Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
How can i unlock more sketchbook scenes? I can click only on the first one and when I click on the next one it only say that i can do it later.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes