4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So i ended up skipping the minigame the first time around, so I started again to do them and they are really hard to do. They are simple, but the hit box is too small and the timer is too fast. Would be interesting if instead of clicking, you can hold down the click and just trace the outline. Need to be a ninja to click that fast and precisely.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ok so rant begin.

The story is actually pretty good. The whole going back to your hometown after everything has changed is super cliche, however the twist of it being after you've become really successful makes it bearable. I really do like the sketch book mechanic, which is the saving grace. It a nice touch that makes it go from being mediocre to pretty good.

The grammar is alright, better then most on the site, but there are issues. For example during the sit down conversation with Lindsey "[name] I hear somebody writing to you, thank you for staying focused. But now you better answer the text. This sounds are very distracting," should read something like "[name] I hear somebody writing to you, thank you for staying focused, but now you should answer the text. The sounds are very distracting." Also how did Lindsey not hear her leaving the room? If you want a proofreader I can recommend you one.

The UI actually looks good better then it normally does, although its missing a lot of things native to RenPy. The skip feature doesn't always work, in fact it seems to not work more then it does, please fix.

Choices are actually important here, but they might be a bit too vague in the outcome. Please relay outcomes a bit more with the player. Save scumming to exhaust every option isn't fun.

The characters though are the fucking worst. Now these are my opinions, but it seems a lot of people have issue with the characters, not just me.

Kelly is a absolute bitch that has zero redeeming qualities. During the texting with her at the table with lindsey I thought she was going to be this cute quirky character, but no, shes just a bitch. A real bitchy bitch. I just cant stand the shift from half quirky to half straight up bitch. its infuriating and I wish I could just snap her out of existence

Kiara and Jen are equally bad. Kiara is a terrible partner, and Jen just comes off as a misandrist. Kiara is Bi and is obviously open to adding men to their relationship, and brings it up to her partner at seemingly every chance she can get, which is probably the reason why, Jen, an actual lesbian seems to hate men. I wouldn't even enjoy corrupting them they are both so bad.

Kevin is the only character who's guts I don't fucking hate, but in games like this I don't know how long he'll stay our bro. Of course I don't like him as a character either, hes literally one of those annoying little shits that are the main character of every other mom son incest game, but hes a homey little shit.

Lindsey while seemingly is a gold digger, its suggested Nancy no longer gives her money because she would spend it on her boyfriend. So I don't know if its a plot hole, or if she really did steal money from him. If the latter is the case, double fuck her. Also very convenient that shes living with the MC because she had a fight with her boyfriend, I already see where this is going and I already hate it. Shes weak, easily manipulated and is blinded by money. Once the friend is mentioned she instantly asks how much he makes, and then once its known that hes not employed "Oh, i'm not ready for a new relationship". For real, fuck her. Not literally, shes a disgusting person.

Stacy, well theres not much to say, but I hate the way she was introduced.

Shelia, I really liked her at first till she started talking about how she want to fuck you while in the house with her husband and son there. Nope, I'm a fan of netori, but I had to nope out after that.

Somehow the dev managed to make almost EVERY female character insanely unlikable, and the thing is that I don't usually care too much how character act in games, but these characters I just hate all around.

The renders are absolutely fantastic, the dev clearly know his was around daz. All the characters outside of Jen, Shelly, and maybe Shelia are stunning, and even those three are still great.

For people worrying about NTR, there isnt any yet, the scene with Jen and the old man isn't meant to cause jealousy, but is instead used to punish her. However I'm not sure if that how its going to stay, even with NTR not being in the planned genres, i'm getting heavy vibes from it.

Other thoughts. Why is there no option to cum inside of Kelly or change position when the feet choice had an option to choose position?

Now onto how I feel about the game. I probably wont ever be playing this again. A HUGE portion of this game seems to be heading down the swinger, voyeur, (A third of the game currently is voyeur) and possibly NTR/Cuckold path. Also strangely huge focus on feet. Like most of the scenes with the MC are with feet. If i'm wrong about that feel free to clear up my misconceptions ttll

Rant over.

This what you wanted ThunderRob?

Last edited:

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
So i ended up skipping the minigame the first time around, so I started again to do them and they are really hard to do. They are simple, but the hit box is too small and the timer is too fast. Would be interesting if instead of clicking, you can hold down the click and just trace the outline. Need to be a ninja to click that fast and precisely.
I disagree. I think it was made just perfectly: not too easy, not too difficult, pretty entertaining and original.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lTTMl and ttll
D

Deleted member 95808

give this game a chance folks!!
But all the women are the same age and have the same character flaw. They're all cunts. And the MC's best friend is a 16 year old virgin. And this upscale neighborhood is nothing but renters and landladies that just walk through each others homes whenever they want. And the translation is a new kind of weird that I can't really describe. Yeah I know, if you don't like it, leave...and I am. This thread is going to be all sorts of en tee are shit-fits though. Going to be a funny read. Good thing the awesome renders brought all the mouth breathers to the party.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
I like the sister, for once you're not John Doe the pussy whisperer, she actually have a personality and doesn't fall under that tired trope of hateful for no good reason older sister... she's just using you without ill intent. Let's see how her character develops.

The only thing I disliked was how calmly the MC reacted when finding out the boyfriend hit her... I would flip the fuck out.

Would have also liked the chance to save bitchy dyke once I understood what was about to happen.
You can "save" her by simply accepting her deal. Alternatively, you can completely avoid that scene by saying "NO WAY" during the conversation with the purple girl. It still happens but you don't see it.

Reactions: ttll

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Ok so rant begin.

The story is actually pretty good. The whole going back to your hometown after everything has changed is super cliche, however the twist of it being after you've become really successful makes it bearable. I really do like the sketch book mechanic, which is the saving grace. It a nice touch that makes it go from being mediocre to pretty good.

The grammar is alright, better then most on the site, but there are issues. For example during the sit down conversation with Lindsey "[name] I hear somebody writing to you, thank you for staying focused. But now you better answer the text. This sounds are very distracting," should read something like "[name] I hear somebody writing to you, thank you for staying focused, but now you should answer the text. The sounds are very distracting." Also how did Lindsey not hear her leaving the room? If you want a proofreader I can recommend you one.

The UI actually looks good better then it normally does, although its missing a lot of things native to RenPy. The skip feature doesn't always work, in fact it seems to not work more then it does, please fix.

Choices are actually important here, but they might be a bit too vague in the outcome. I played through the game fout times and still don't know how I fucked up getting the night scene with Lindsey. Please relay outcomes a bit more with the player. Save summing to exhaust every option isn't fun.

The characters though are the fucking worst. Now these are opinions, but it seems a lot of people have issue with the characters, not just me.

Kelly is a absolute bitch that has zero redeeming qualities. During the texting with her at the table with lindsey I thought she was going to be this cute quirky character, but no, shes just a bitch. A real bitchy bitch. I just cant stand the shift from half quirky to half straight up bitch. its infuriating and I wish I could just snap her out of existence

Kiara and Jen are equally bad. Kiara is a terrible partner, and Jen just comes off as a misandrist. Kiara is Bi and is obviously open to adding men to their relationship, and brings it up to her partner at seemingly every chance she can get, which is probably the reason why, Jen, an actual lesbian seems to hate men. I wouldn't even enjoy corrupting them they are both so bad.

Kevin is the only character who's guts I don't fucking hate but in games like this I don't know how long he'll stay our bro. Of course I don't like him as a character either, hes literally one of those annoying little shits that are the main character of every other mom son incest game.

Lindsey while seemingly is a gold digger, its suggested Nancy no longer gives her money because she would spend it on her boyfriend. So I don't know if its a plot hole, or if she really did steal money from him. If the latter is the case, double fuck her. Also very convenient that shes living with the MC because she had a fight with her boyfriend, I already see where this is going and I already hate it. Shes weak, easily manipulated and is blinded by money. Once the friend is mentioned she instantly asks how much he makes, and then once its known that hes not employed "Oh, i'm not ready for a new relationship". For real, fuck her. Not literally, shes a disgusting person.

Stacy, well theres not much to say, but I hate the way she was introduced.

Shelia, I really liked her at first till she started talking about how she want to fuck you while in the house with her husband and son there. Nope, I'm a fan of netori, but I had to nope out after that.

Somehow the dev managed to make almost EVERY female character insanely unlikable, and the thing is that I don't usually care too much how character act in games, but these characters I just hate all around.

The renders are absolutely fantastic, the dev clearly know his was around daz. All the characters outside of Jen, Shelly, and maybe Shelia are stunning, and even those three are still great.

For people worrying about NTR, there isnt any yet, the scene with Jen and the old man isn't meant to cause jealousy, but is instead used to punish her. However I'm not sure if that how its going to stay, even with NTR not being in the planned genres, i'm getting heavy vibes from it.

Other thoughts. Why is there no option to cum inside of Kelly or change position when the feet choice had an option to choose position?

Now onto how I feel about the game. I probably wont ever be playing this again. A HUGE portion of this game seems to be heading down the swinger, voyeur, (A third of the game currently is voyeur) and possibly NTR/Cuckold path. Also strangely huge focus on feet. Like most of the scenes with the MC are with feet. If i'm wrong about that feel free to clear up my misconceptions ttll

Rant over.

This what wanted ThunderRob?
not indepth enough..sorry..you have failed this city ;)

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I think a lot of you really need to play the Lindsey night scene. BF didn't abuse her, she's into BDSM and it's using the bruise as an excuse to yoink money from MC.

Reactions: ttll and fsap1

Pudding69

Dec 27, 2018
I like the initial theme of the story, and the renders are pretty good, but some of the girls are not really likeable. As of now-

1) Sister has no real affection towards the mc. She is simply a gold digger, she'll sway towards anyone as long as he has money. It is implied that she came to the mc because he somehow became rich.

2) The blue haired is the fetish machine who has cuckold and cuckqueen/voyeur fantasies about her mother and sister. Again, she seems has no affection towards the mc.

The cougar seems okay, but she also has cuckolding fantasies about her son and husband. The mom also seemed fine, and the neighbor was a bitch. Also, I'm pretty sure that no boss will try to be rude to a person investing in his company. All in all, I didn't feel that any of the characters actually cared about the mc except the mom (which literally had like 4 lines lol)

I guess the game will feature some pretty heavy cheating/ntr content because all the characters are clearly focused towards cheating/swinging/ntr. The game is not for everyone, but it's still an okay game for v0.1. The game also needs proofreading, as the english seems strange.
Very nice, this is sounds good cuz i love NTR :love:, but i don't see NTR in the planned tags, so I'm a little confused :confused:
The idea about all the characters fantasize about NTRing you is very exciting :)

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
I think a lot of you really need to play the Lindsey night scene. BF didn't abuse her, she's into BDSM and it's using the bruise as an excuse to yoink money from MC.
What a bitch. I need to replay this.

Reactions: Mytez

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
How did you actually get this scene? Replayed 4 times and never got it.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Very nice, this is sounds good cuz i love NTR :love:, but i don't see NTR in the planned tags, so I'm a little confused :confused:
The idea about all the characters fantasize about NTRing you is very exciting :)
The evaluation that every character is "clearly focused" on cheating/swinging/NTR is just way off the mark IMO. ONE character you have a discussion with in which she discusses how she wants you to also bang her mom/sister/friend. She ASKS how you would feel about watching her or your sister having sex with someone else, but that is presumable a variable for later content, so you can either open or close some of that stuff. Another girl is in a lesbian relationship but is clearly interested in adding a man (you at this point) to their sex life. Overall in general it gives off a lot more harem vibes than cheating/NTR vibes.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
The evaluation that every character is "clearly focused" on cheating/swinging/NTR is just way off the mark IMO. ONE character you have a discussion with in which she discusses how she wants you to also bang her mom/sister/friend. She ASKS how you would feel about watching her or your sister having sex with someone else, but that is presumable a variable for later content, so you can either open or close some of that stuff. Another girl is in a lesbian relationship but is clearly interested in adding a man (you at this point) to their sex life. Overall in general it gives off a lot more harem vibes than cheating/NTR vibes.
To be honest I think you are both half-right half-wrong. It gives an impression of 50/50 game. Half vanilla half swing/cheating/etc. Kind of like the Tyrant.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
WT
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/06/342027_Walkthrough-ComeInside-EpisodeI-v.0.1.pdf

I can only assume she will eventually come clean about her motivations eventually as the other path is romance. she'll feel guilty about it, unless the dev has a strange idea of romance.
That is what I expect will probably happen too, or the boyfriend will show up to confront her, after which she will apologize for not telling you the truth. We need to give the characters a chance to develop.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes