4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
hhhmmmm, I really would have thought after the 2nd episode took 6-7 months to release they would have changed their update cycle. Pretty surprised we're sitting at 5 months since the last update again. Still think the better method would be to release it in two halves then 1 huge one twice a year.

fuckingfucker

Apr 4, 2020
hhhmmmm, I really would have thought after the 2nd episode took 6-7 months to release they would have changed their update cycle. Pretty surprised we're sitting at 5 months since the last update again. Still think the better method would be to release it in two halves then 1 huge one twice a year.
Its not 5 months. Its more than 6 now. After last update dev said that he will improve speed because he made a 2 year plan, lol, looks like that was a lie too. And he is also releasing in two parts. :D

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, Dude is very slow. Yeah, Dude rarely communicates. But, man, no one can complain about his talent. Really wish we could get updates on a more regular basis though..."sigh"

Percy01

Aug 17, 2016
Okay, how do I see old Lora without Kelly in the house? Is Kelly always gonna be in the house when I first meet old lora? Trying to do the love lora route.

wynlard

Jun 15, 2019
Okay, how do I see old Lora without Kelly in the house? Is Kelly always gonna be in the house when I first meet old lora? Trying to do the love lora route.
If you dont want Kelly at home when Lora comes;

Don't mute the phone, Call Sheila at night, or go to your sister's room if you're on the Enslave route. (edited).

Last edited:

wynlard

Jun 15, 2019
Its me or the spanish translation in this game change to russian ? XD
Probably it changed to russian when you meet the old Lora. Translations for v0.2 and v0.2.1 are still in process. After you saw Lora you should change into english. Or waiting for translations to finish then continue.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Probably it changed to russian when you meet the old Lora. Translations for v0.2 and v0.2.1 are still in process. After you saw Lora you should change into english. Or waiting for translations to finish then continue.
ok, i thought i was the only, thanks xD

Reactions: wynlard

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Have to admit, the renders in OP made me want to check this out.

Like that shit looks like a real picture with a bit of a filter.
Guess I'll jump in and give it a shot. Seems like the game gets updated very rarely but looks like there's still some content to enjoy. So I shall. :)

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
The dev has got a shit-load of talent
But is slow in development
His renders are the best I've seen
that means every render takes a fuckload of time, care and polishing
It's been 5 months since I played the game for the first time
It really got me hooked
but its sad to see it this way

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes