4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Actually that is a fair point.

It is illegal as all hell in the UK.

I didn't use the patch, I didn't think any content of that kind was still present. Hopefully it isn't or I will not be impressed.

Also this.

I avoid games like Dating my Daughter because characters look underage and before anyone argues against that I don't give a shit about anyones opinion, it's incredibly illegal here and it's not worth the risk.

I didn't play much of Icstor's stuff so can't comment on his characters but if anything looks underage I do skip by it, it's just not worth it.
Maybe you should first read the Tags and then download a Game!!

ttll

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
it just say to click! so i click like crazy, but the painting only show up a litle, than it's gone.
anyone can help me about what should i do here?
https://f95zone.to/threads/come-inside-v0-2-ttll.32087/page-28#post-2059588

Shit like that is usually left out without the patch.
Not in that case.
But half of em is Turkish, half of em is something else.
oh and the translation does not work because if I select German everything is in Russian or something there
why half of the End in Game the Language go´s back to Russian?!
onurcamel
"The only problem with the game, while playing Turkish suddenly turns into Russian"
Changelog:
  • Portuguese, Dutch, German, Turkish translations are available for Episode I (v.0.1b)

Last edited:

zandalari

May 4, 2019
ITT: people living in a police state are complaining about what will happen once their friendly Stasi agent hacks into their PC to find some shota content. They then conclude that the game is the problem.

Can't make this shit up, haven't laughed like this in a while.

Good game, can't wait for more. The branching paths are a really nice touch, going to be real interesting when there's more content

Mar 28, 2018
Hi sakuyas_mmaster, thank you for your advice. As I mentioned, I have already deleted the game and will not download it again, as is my prerogative. I also mentioned that the offensive images are contained in the patch not the game - which is unprecedented as far as I know for this site, it is an action that is not simply deceitful but places numerous users in potential jeopardy. In response to your comment, indeed our law-makers are currently re-considering the relevant law but that will take time, and this does not excuse the devs behaviour imo. Are you really trying to tell me that this site wishes to have its reputation diminished but publishing material that is illegal in many countries in which it operates without providing appropriate warnings to its users? I don't think so.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
one question guys, a lot of you were talking about some scene from the begining with some man's hairy leg/legs as a sign of NTR, what scene was that? i played the game a few times and never seen that?

Mar 28, 2018
Hahaha, read what is written before sounding off. At the time of downloading of the game and patch there was NO warning. Ok that has been rectified NOW with the inclusion of a pedo shota tag - very much after the fact. The credibility and integrity of the developer died when they downloaded the patch. Enjoy the game, I have moved on.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Ok that has been rectified NOW with the inclusion of a pedo shota tag - very much after the fact. The credibility and integrity of the developer died when they downloaded the patch. Enjoy the game, I have moved on.
U know I wouldn't mind having a sexy MILF like young Lora abuse me all the time :p... lol i'd even pay her ride. She, Lindsey and Cheryl could tag team me any day of the week.:sneaky:

Joke aside, you'll lose a game with big potential, top notch renders and sexy ladies that's at least worthy of keeping an eye on.

Reactions: Kai Andersen

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
So many players here complain here about the game for so different stuff ; in the order :
-Short update
-Ntr possible contents
-Shota contents ( attention that policy can come immediately into my apartment to jail me )
-TTII and Aorrta are the same person...

Just my opinion... look just at this render that i post in the spoiler ... if you will find some other games with a so high attention to particulars , with a so big graphic quality ,with an immediate impact , to make you asking immediately to see more...
Please advise me that i'll download immediately the game and i'll pledge it ....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
So many players here complain here about the game for so different stuff ; in the order :
-Short update
-Ntr possible contents
-Shota contents ( attention that policy can come immediately into my apartment to jail me )
-TTII and Aorrta are the same person...

Just my opinion... look just at this render that i post in the spoiler ... if you will find some other games with a so high attention to particulars , with a so big graphic quality ,with an immediate impact , to make you asking immediately to see more...
Please advise me that i'll download immediately the game and i'll pledge it ....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So Aorrta is back. That would explain the abused filters and foot shots. Let's see if the dev meets his next deadline ;)

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes