4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
FYI make sure to go into the journal and play the games to unlock the memories. Its totally worth it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
People say the quality is high, and that's certainly true for the art, but the writing is so bad I just can't get into it.

Reactions: Hyped

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
Great renders just as episode 1, buuuuuuuut 2months for this? Even if its 1/3 of the update feels kinda low.
The main purpose of the game is to be translated in every world language, that's why it's taking that long.

More seriously though, it seems that his PC is really not allowing faster work. He does get some money now, though, so I would expect him to upgrade.

CPU: Core i3-4170
  • RAM: 8 GB
  • Graphic card: GeForce GTX 1050Ti -> 2080Ti
  • SSD: 60 GB
  • 5-10 FPS in the DAZ Studio
  • Render time for one render ~ 3 hours -> 45 - 60 min.
  • Creating one scene ~ 7 - 70 hours.
It's pretty tough to work like this, guys... If you like my game, please don't hesitate to pledge and help me continue working on it.

Reactions: johnelros
Mar 4, 2019
When starting a new game I notice that the walkthrough doesn't match the gameplay??? And who is Nancy? My choices are Mom or Grandma... I have chosen both and after PHC texts it goes to her getting changed, then MC leaving.

Sis thanks me for not using the phone even though I was???

None of the ipatch images are used in gameplay either...

Last edited:

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Come Inside [v0.2] [ttll] - Original Size: 955 MB

Download Win (117MB): - - -

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Come Inside [v0.2] [ttll] - Original Size: 955 MB

Download Win (117MB): - - -

Thanks for compressing this, really appreciate it!

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
so I unpacked the incest patch to look at the "85 new images"... WTF
That's really messed up. Not to mention that kind of stuff is illegal in some countries.

Hydraegis

Jul 2, 2018
So I have a couple of questions.

I played the first update, thought it was okay and waited like the patient lil bitch I am, then I made the mistake of reading the walkthrough.

So, my questions are these.

1. It only lists Lindsey for paths so far be it romance or enslavement. Is she the only one or are any of the other girls avaialable for romance paths too?

2. It only lists romance or enslavement ... when is the "tell the money grubbing bint to get a fucking job" path coming?

1. So far, she's the only character to have different paths. There aren't any others who have multiple relationship options so far, just the usual "does this make them happy or not" kind of choices.

2. Not sure if there will be, kinda hope so. Though it is somewhat incorporated into both paths as long as you aren't trying to treat her like a princess.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
so I unpacked the incest patch to look at the "85 new images"... WTF
That's really messed up. Not to mention that kind of stuff is illegal in some countries.
What did you expected from a incest patch? :sneaky::sneaky:

The main purpose of the game is to be translated in every world language, that's why it's taking that long.

More seriously though, it seems that his PC is really not allowing faster work. He does get some money now, though, so I would expect him to upgrade.
Yeah that card will help a lot if he can buy it.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
To be fair to him, some of the stuff in this incest patch isn't your standard incest patch stuff.

Reactions: Xumeey

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
The notebook and it's minigames need a real looking into.
It's way to easy to move too far along and not be able to use the book due to it's page bindings. Also some of the response times for minigames is pretty silly. Not sure if it's device specific or just Ren'Py having some input delay but the hit the A+D key stuff either no reg'd or just doesn't progress at player input speeds.

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
When starting a new game I notice that the walkthrough doesn't match the gameplay??? And who is Nancy? My choices are Mom or Grandma... I have chosen both and after PHC texts it goes to her getting changed, then MC leaving.
Nancy is grandma, Lora is Mom, ipatch(incest) is the real thing not the vanilla.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Why when I go to play this does Windows tell me it is protecting me by not allowing the game to play?

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes