4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I never install an incest patch due to the names Mom, Sis, Auntie, etc. My question is, does this patch do more than that?

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
More importantly there's implied imagery of a child being molested. Dev went too far.
Downloaded but haven't installed the patch. Is there a way to open the patch.rpa file and view images without installing?

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
Downloaded but haven't installed the patch. Is there a way to open the patch.rpa file and view images without installing?
Believe an rpa extractor should work. Try something like this one that has a gui

Reactions: SoiCowboy

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Is there a way to see the past scenes?
You could try to enable rollback with UnRen and try if it works.
If you're on Windows use this:

If on Mac or Linux this one instead:

The game doesn't have a gallery, so your best bet is to play yourself.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Ok, enjoying the game so far. It is interesting and very nicely done, the phone mechanics is something new for me in such game. I don't understand it completely, yet the phone seems important part of game play. The note book mini game is probably easy, but with my laptop's mouse it is a pain in the ass, is there a way to get more time or some kind of a cheat?
I know for sure I found another game I'll be waiting to be updated.

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
The patch was certainly eye-opening. It's not so much a big deal for me as it's a fictional story at the end of the day but the obvious safest thing to do is just play this patch free. This always struck me as a more controversial VN than the rest, and the Lora flashbacks, while she's one of the sexiest characters I've seen, the content of those flashbacks have always had a darker undertone, exploring the darker side of the incest fetish. Honestly, I'm all for it. Patch & all.

I might be way more easy-going than I should be because I've been watching anime ever since before I could hold a pencil correctly, so I've seen lolis sexualized and shouta peckers. I've seen characters like kid Goku with his pecker hanging out in almost every episode of Dragon Ball. So from that standpoint, the content in this patch doesn't offend me or raise red flags for me, but I also got to remember that this ain't Japan, this ain't anime and this is an adult game.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I don't mind the shota myself. It is just part of the story and background of the main character. The renders do look amazing. I played the first release. Though i am gonna continue waiting before i download and play again in the hope that the future content leads to present day main character impregnating his entire family.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes